Men In Lingerie

Long dress

I much prefer skirts, but I had to try on this long dress. The red garters are not a good colour match but this is what I had on.
[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
I don't like wearing lingerie but I do get a great hardon when I jerk off with a stocking on my cock. I cum really hard. I have a huge stocking fetish and an old girlfriend turned me on to jerking me off with one on me. She then graduated to blowing me with it on and once I fucked her with it. It was wonderful for me but causing her pain from the friction.

Now I would love to jerk off in one while I'm blowing a guy and after I cum in it, I want to pull it off me and slide it onto the guy, sucking up my cum as I make him cum in the stocking and sucking all that up also.

Anybody want to actually try it out with me get in touch.

No skirt Thursday

Again, No Skirt Thursday.
It is also a challenge - Let's see what you have under your skirt gurls ;)

Last edited:
hi everybody !!!
i do too like lingerie, you name it :
bras, panties, slips, garter belts, stockings, pantyhose and high heel sandals!!!

i have a big collection of lingerie, lots of stockings and sandals

That is the cutest bralette I've ever seen on a guy. Mmmm....

a better view

Very sexy . I too enjoy the look and feel of lingerie. I like seeing it on men and women. and I enjoy wearing it. Don't get to wear it very often, usually only when I travel on business. I ill buy a special outfit for the hotel and wear it with the windows open. once I wore a camisole, panties and thigh highs to the ABS under my street clothes and stripped to my knickers in the booth. sucked several lovely cocks throght the glory hole!

Very sexy . I too enjoy the look and feel of lingerie. I like seeing it on men and women. and I enjoy wearing it. Don't get to wear it very often, usually only when I travel on business. I ill buy a special outfit for the hotel and wear it with the windows open. once I wore a camisole, panties and thigh highs to the ABS under my street clothes and stripped to my knickers in the booth. sucked several lovely cocks throght the glory hole!

Sounds like a productive business trip.

Back