The Princess and the Pee

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
In the original tale, a young woman, claiming to be a princess, in secretly tested by placing a pea under her overstuffed bed (covered by "20 mattresses and 20 feather-beds"). When she gets up in the morning complaining about how uncomfortable the bed was, the prince knows that she is a REAL princess, because of her extreme sensitivity.

But in LIT-Land, it would be the Princess and the PEE, not the Pea. How can we fracture this fairy tale into the realm of water sports?

I used that title for a story, but not a play on the fairy tale, more a conventional watersports/shower/incest tale.

I'm not confident of my skills in parody, but would be an interested reader.

I have an idea for this. I'll let you know if/when it goes live.

Paralleling the original folktale, instead of testing princess candidates with a pea under a bed, give each a subtle drink and see who restrains herself and DOESN'T pee the high bed. A princess should have superior bladder control, yes? So she can drink under the table any ambitious aspirants and pompous nobles.

As promised...

---

Her maid servant woke her in the middle of the night. "My Lady," she whispered.

"What is it, Sara?"

"The prince, My Lady. I overheard his servants talking while in the ale. He's a daft one, no question. Seems he has a thing for watching women pee. He has this idea that you can tell a real princess by the sweet smell of her pee."

"That's absurd!"

"Aye, My Lady, but that's why none have snared him yet. Forgive me for saying so, but once he gets his nose in your pot, he'll have none of you either."

---

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-princess-and-the-pee

I just love watersports, probqbly my favorite fetish. Maybe the true princess can hold her bladder, perhaps it comes from retaining dignity and the stack of mattresses poses a secondary test of who can hold it all night, as the true princess would not embaress herself trying to climb down such a stack, she'd call for assistance, but these other girls don't think about that, with the stack too high to climb, each one in succession wets herself and the bed. The princess if need be would call for assistance, but not bother anyone late at night, sleeps through it. Or she's so tense that only when relaxed can she allow her bodily functions to work, such as digest food, she also forgets such things, so once the day is over, her body is relaxed and in her private wing, she can eat, use the restroom et cetera, but sometimes she has sex and pisses because she hadn't had a chance to go or ingested/drank more than she could hold without thinking.

As promised...

---

Her maid servant woke her in the middle of the night. "My Lady," she whispered.

"What is it, Sara?"

"The prince, My Lady. I overheard his servants talking while in the ale. He's a daft one, no question. Seems he has a thing for watching women pee. He has this idea that you can tell a real princess by the sweet smell of her pee."

"That's absurd!"

"Aye, My Lady, but that's why none have snared him yet. Forgive me for saying so, but once he gets his nose in your pot, he'll have none of you either."

---

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-princess-and-the-pee

gave it 5 but needs a sequel where the Princess is drenched in, and drinks his pee (Sara can lick her clean).

Back