The Ladies' Room

NotHisLady

aimlessly wandering
Yes, I know that there are about a bazillion threads already and the last thing anyone needs to be doing is starting a new one. I just plain don’t care.

Welcome one and all to The Ladies’ Room

Come on in. It’s a friendly space, if anyone must fight there are pillows for that.
Share what you love—sexy or silly, freaky or fun.
Writing on the walls is encouraged, the markers are over there.

When I run across pictures that catch my eye for some reason—make me stop because it’s beautiful or exciting or erotic or funny or sometimes disturbing. The first thought I have is that I want to post it, but so much of what interests me doesn’t seem to really fit anywhere. Or to fit too many places. Add to that the fact that I’d like people to sort of know me and if I scatter images and words from Hell to breakfast how will anyone ever do that?
See Me
Feel Me
Touch Me
I also want to know more of all of you, more than just quips on the forums but what you think, what you love.
Listening to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
(Don’t you just love Pete Townshend? A poet right?)
If I start going on and on then someone will just have to fall on the grenade and talk to me to shut me up.

a23b7089-98bd-4633-8845-a3963849c3db_zps62606a62.jpg

-

Easter is tomorrow.
What I want to know is this.
Where do you bite your bunny first?

chocolate-bunny-ears-bitten-off-i13.jpg

So many ear nibblers in the world!
I feel quite alone. No one else goes for his cute little bottom?
9.gif

So here's the thing--

When I choose a partner I want a man but recently I've realized that when I look at pictures that I find erotic or sexy I gravitate towards female nudes.
I'm not a "what's that mean" kind of person. I am who I am and life will unfold as it will.
What I'm wondering is whether any of you ladies find yourself doing the same thing.

e229ef7866ff1b2dcb83f9e845ff1c1810420ae9_m.jpg

I'd love to know what you all think.

I've done that myself from time to time! But, for me, I love the human form. It is exquisite in all shapes and sizes.

So many of the male pictures that appeal to me aren't nudes, it seems like pictures of naked men turn into pictures of just their 'equipment' and I'm not really interested in looking JUST at that.
This is a nice pic.

onelast-kiss.jpg

another bend in the stream of consciousness...

Last night I was looking for a movie to watch on Netflix and two things hit me.
1. I've seen a lot of truly bad movies.
2. There are movies out there that I simply cannot believe really ARE movies and not someone's idea of a joke!

Check these out, these really are movies! I'll even confess that I've seen 2 of them but I'm not saying which 2.

goldblum1.jpg
NightoftheComet-BoxArt.jpg
8895094.jpg

Nude_nuns_with_big_guns_poster.png
vampageddon.jpg
ticked_off_trannies_with_knives.jpg

So share--
What truly bad movies have you seen?
What's the worst?
What is out there that you can't believe is a movie that really is?

Last night I was looking for a movie to watch on Netflix and two things hit me.
1. I've seen a lot of truly bad movies.
2. There are movies out there that I simply cannot believe really ARE movies and not someone's idea of a joke!

So share--
What truly bad movies have you seen?
What's the worst?
What is out there that you can't believe is a movie that really is?

dude wheres my car, thats 2 hours of my life i will never get back. lol

A really bad movie... I don't know, I like B- even C-movies somehow. Sometimes I can't stop giggling when the hero fights a monster with a pocketknife.

I actually once watched Bedtime for Bonzo

MV5BMjA1NDM2MzE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY5NDUxMQ@@._V1._SX262_SY475_.jpg

Also on my list would be Towering Inferno, Airport 77, pretty much any of the 70's disaster movies (flood, fire, etc). I think I saw all of them...

A really bad movie... I don't know, I like B- even C-movies somehow. Sometimes I can't stop giggling when the hero fights a monster with a pocketknife.

i love b movies, army of darkness, evil dead, bubba ho-tep, anything with Bruce Campbell /drool

I watched Night of the Lepus, anyone who can top that by all means please do.

Bedtime for Bonzo was cute though

Some of them are so bad that they're good--I admit I watched Night of the Comet, it falls right in that category. Awful but still hilarious

Last edited:
i love b movies, army of darkness, evil dead, bubba ho-tep, anything with Bruce Campbell /drool

I have a thing for John Carpenter films, including the ones nobody seems to like.

The worst movies I've ever seen are the known ones, The Room and Manos The Hands of Fate. Depressingly bad.

Last edited:
I watched Night of the Lepus, anyone who can top that by all means please do.

Bedtime for Bonzo was cute though

Some of them are so bad that they're good--I admit I watched Night of the Comet, it falls right in that category. Awful but still hilarious

So...is it bad that I peeked in the ladies room...:D

around here did you really think these guys wouldn't peek?
I'll give sailer credit for at least speaking up.

phew good thing i decided against sharing about my dr app today. i was going to ask girlie advice. lol

Ask away, I promise to completely ignore those posts...:eek:

around here did you really think these guys wouldn't peek?
I'll give sailer credit for at least speaking up.

LOL...well, I just couldn't resist the bad movies.

Oh, and BTW...I thought "Earth Girls are Easy" was damn fine. I put it in the same category as "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" and other great "bad" satire movies...(although, it wasn't clear they meant it as satire...but it was...;) )

Best satire movie???

Great thread idea...

and movies so bad they always make me laugh... Transylvania 6-5000

all that whining about one finger up their butt?
yeah they wouldn't make it as female, no way!

oh hell no, i took 2 tylenol with codene and i still feel like ive been hit by a truck. and ive given birth with no drugs, so im really hurty right now.

oh hell no, i took 2 tylenol with codene and i still feel like ive been hit by a truck. and ive given birth with no drugs, so im really hurty right now.
HUGS!
bless your heart, at least it's done

Back