Women who like to get teased through their panties...

Personally, I love cotton. It is sort of scratchy around my pussy and if I close my eyes I can imagine some nice guy on top of me pumping me with his cock.

I think guys like satin -- at least I have met guys who like to pull them aside and make love to me.

I prefer cotton. It just seems so genuine.
 
It’s very arousing for me to have my pussy teased thru my panties. Like when he cups my whole mound in his hand, only the thin wisp of my panties between his palm and my pussy. Or when he runs his finger along my slit, the crotch of my panties keeping his finger from parting my pussy lips and finding my entrance. It can have my panties soaking wet in very little time.

Great post!
 
I love cumming in my panties. And each fabric is different. Cotton gets soaked quicker, satin is a bit slippery and lace can scratch ooo so nicely!
Love how cotton reveals the desire. Plays nicely with my fantasies of a woman slowly being undressed in an erotic situation. Maybe a clinical exam requiring partial disrobing, maybe my wife in front of another man.
 
I love to pull a wife's panties in a thong in the front and gently rub it between her lips and over her clit...she gets very wet...
 
When I do wear undies I love it. Hard teasing of my clit against the silk panty is an instant cum from me ...
 
this would be the only reason i would wear underwear. just to be teased in them and have them ripped off.
 
this would be the only reason i would wear underwear. just to be teased in them and have them ripped off.


There is something awesome about putting your lips around hers through her panties. Feeling the panties get soaked while you slip them aside than run your tongue up and down her lips only to put them back after each teasing lick. nothing sexier then taking off a pair of soiled silky panties with your teeth after she begs for more....
 
I love doing this... Theres nothing more enjoyable to me than kissing and teasing a girl through and around her panties until they're all all wet and her swollen pussy and clit are pushing out of them, begging to be exposed... Are there any woman out there who are into lots of foreplay and teasing through their panties?

I love 4play. The best. I love when a man's big strong and slightly hairy hands are masturbating me under my panties. :cattail: I just love that. Tbh, sometimes I enjoy 4play and erotica more than sex :eek:
 
foreplay

foreplay can be much more incredible than sex.

with foreplay you can be building up the tension for a long time, teasing n pleasing without touching the naughty areas.

the slow build up can prevoke a much increased heart rate n sexual stimulation. foreplay can bring on an orgasm. but only if you man knows exactly what he is doing and knows your body n how n where you like to be touched n aroused.

toys can help, along with baby oil massages, mood settings such as romantic environment. foreplay is not reserved to just physical, its also mental
 
I vote cotton for sure. Comfortable and doesnt irritate what's behind the lips if I wanna play with my panties.
 
I always get mad

My gf loves it, she was wearing a white silk panty with stockings.

I worshipped like anything, teasing through panty was quite amazing.

ah !
 
It's fun to tease through her panties, and get them wet for her to wear as a reminder of her arousal, keep her aroused until I can pull them off and finish pleasuring her (or just pull them aside if we're in public.)
 
My wife loved for me to stroke and lick her pussy through her panties. I loved to lick them when they were slightly soiled. The smell and taste was so fucking erotic.
 
Back
Top