Welcoming the New Neighbor (CLOSED).

"oooohhhh..." I moan through the gag and tape. Blind, not able to see, I quiver. My pussy is wet.
 
You cannot see or hear me do it, of course, but you feel that I have wrapped your vibrator in a washcloth before I use the tape and twine to secure it at the very top of your inner left thigh. It presses gently against your outer labia but, tied as you are, you cannot move enough to make it touch any more of your vulva. Once it is firmly in place, I turn the vibrator on at its lowest setting. Its gentle vibrations, muffled by the cloth, pass through your womanhood, making you increasingly libidinous, but never growing to sufficient intensity to make you reach orgasm.

I bend down and raise my voice so you can hear through the washcloths tied and taped over your ears. "I hope you like this. I'll be back later."

 
I can feel something pressing against my clit. Then he tapes it against my thigh. I squirm a bit, but he holds me still. Then he turns it on. The vibration makes me crazy. I can feel it throughout my body.

Then he tells me that he will be back later.

"No....!!" I try to tell him......"Don't leave me!!"
 
It seems like hours (though only minutes have passed) until you hear my voice again.

"I hope you don't mind, but I helped myself to a Diet Pepsi from you kitchen fridge. How are you feeling?"
 
I shudder. I have cum at least twice while he was away. Then I hear his voice again.

"How are you feeling?"

I shiver and then cum again!!
 
"My goodness!" you hear my voice muffled through the cloths taped over your ears. "If that's how you react when the vibrator is off to the side, I wonder what would happen if I had it pressed directly to your clitoris."

You feel me turn off the vibrator. I untape it from the top of your inner thigh. The next thing you feel is the toy's cool plastic, no longer wrapped in cloth, pressing against your clit. I tape it securely in place, then use twine to secure it there.

I set it to "LOW" and turn it on.
 
"gggooddd!!" I feel the vibrator as he turns it on. It rubs against my clit and makes it hard.

My pussy is dripping. I pull at my bonds, trying to get away. I try to press my legs together, but cannot.
 
"oooooohhhhh!"

I can feel the vibrator increase it's vibrations. It hums inside my pussy. My vaginal canal clamps onto it.

My body shivers. I'm going to cum again!!
 
I remove all the cloth and twine and tape from your face so I can see your eyes and allow you to fully express yourself as I...

switch the vibrator's speed up to "HIGH."

 
"aaahhhhh!!" I scream as you turn the vibrator to "high." My pelvis thrust upward and my legs shiver. Then I cum!!
 
Watching your repeated orgasms has me hard again. I leave the vibrator in place on "HIGH" while I climb into bed up near your shoulders. Straddling you, I offer my stiff penis to your mouth.

 
My body shakes with the vibrator. Then he shoves his shaft into my mouth. My eyes open wide. His cock is so huge. My lips press against his member. I pull it towards me.
 
I slip my erection as far into your mouth as recent experience suggests I can without gagging you.
 
He thrusts his shaft in my throat. I can feel it press against the back of my throat. he pushes it forward then pulls back. Then he thrusts forward again. I can feel it throb against my throat. I can taste his pre cum.
 
This is such an erotic situation. I know I'm about to come. I pull back, aiming my penis at your face just as I ejaculate.
 
His seed shoots on my face. I stick out my tongue and lick some of it off. It is a salty seed, but it tastes good. I shiver then I also cum again!!
 
"There's a good little girl," I say as you drink as much of my semen as you can catch. I get off the bed and reach down to switch the vibrator from "HIGH" to "MEDIUM" to start cooling you down. I then go into your bathroom, find a clean washcloth, and wet it with warm water.
 
My pussy is so hot as the vibrator goes from high to medium. goosebumps rise from my inner thighs. I can hear the water running as he rinses a washcloth. My breasts are swollen, my nipples are hard. I pull at the ropes that bind me.
 
I return from the bathroom and use the warm, wet washcloth to wipe my semen from your face, hair, neck, and breasts.

"Are you enjoying this?" I ask as I reach down and press the buzzing vibrator more firmly against your clitoris.

 
"ooohhh!! Yes....." I moan as he pushes the vibrator against my clit. It hardens as I squirm.
 
You move the vibrator over my clit. I cry out with pleasure.

"aaahhh!!"
 
"God yes!! i pull at my bonds. My legs tighten as the vibrator rubs against my clit. I shiver then cum!!
 
Back
Top