Expected Reunion/Unexpected Union (CLOSED for Celtic Godess)

Kate took her time unbuckling his belt. She liked the fact that Will took initiative to unhook her bra for her and was pleased that he didn't get caught up with it either. As the belt became unbuckled, she slowly unfastened his pants and let them shimmy down his hips while she kept kissing them. She could see the bulge coming from his underwear.
She smiled at him and dropped her shoulders letting her bra slide down her arms exposing her naked breasts. Now that she upped the ante, she stepped forward for another kiss letting her nipples touch his skin.
 
As Kate slowly unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants, a thought rushed through Will's mind that he had never had before. Through watching movies and, to a lesser extent, through his own experience Will knew that sex could be hard and fast, or slow and easy, or could start out slow and ramp up the speed, but it had never occurred to him before that the tempo could shift back and forth. Somehow, he now realized that there was a possibility that he had overlooked.

As Kate stepped forward for another kiss letting her now-erect nipples touch his bare skin, Will slid his left hand around her upper back and with a hard push clamped their near-naked bodies tight to one another. At the same time he slammed his mouth onto hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth seeking fiercely for hers in return. Will managed to squeeze his right hand in between their torsos and fondle Kate's left breast roughly, his fingers massaging her hard nipple.

Breaking his passionate kiss Will moved his lips to Kate's left ear and through short breaths whispered, "That was an appetizer", before releasing his grip on her body, making it possible for them to revert to their more deliberately paced lovemaking, assuming, of course, that that's what Kate still wanted to do.
 
Last edited:
Kate took a step closer to him ans smiled. Putting her hands on his pants that were unbuckled now, she hooked her thumbs to the waist band and let them shimmy off Will falling to the floor, leaving him like her with just underwear on... the back of her hand lightly grazed his bulge sending sparks througout his body. The feel of her hand on his cock through his cotton material sent his bulge unconrollably surging to come free.
"Let's talk about the main course then." Kate said
 
Let's talk about the main course then.

Will had thought that they could shift back and forth in speed. Now he wasn't so sure. Kate's hand grazing the bulge in his underwear hit him like a lightning bolt.

"Ok", Will said, holding Kate's body just inches from his. "Here's what I propose for our menu. In a half our or so, let's take all the time we need to explore each other's bodies. No rush, deliberate, sensuous love-making." He stopped, pulling back enough so that he could make full eye contact with Kate. As he had anticipated, Kate now wore a confused and somewhat pained look on her face.

Grinning mischievously, Will continued, "Oh, and for right now, let's fuck each others' brains out until we both scream in ecstasy.
 
Last edited:
Kate grinned with pleasure at Will's statement. She cupped his bulge through his underwear sending more sensations to his crotch. She could feel his hardness straining against the tight fabric. After lightly cupping and playing with his bulge, she wordlessly pulled the waitband down and let his manhood spring to life...
 
When Kate cupped his bulge Will nearly screamed right there. "Shit", Will thought rapidly, "if I'm not careful, I'll cum before she gets my undies off." The antidote to that problem, Will knew, was to get Kate in a similar state as quickly as possible so that they could fuck and cum together.

As soon as Kate touched his bulge, Will resumed his hard, passionate kissing with Kate. By the time she had her fingers on the waistband of his briefs, Will had his fingers on the straps of her thong. It took no time for him to slide the straps over her firm hips and ass, causing her thong to fall directly to her feet. Within seconds they had both kicked of their underwear and were standing face-to-face, completely naked, with Will's hard, erect cock pressed firmly against Kate's lower abdomen, and Kate's rock-hard nipples cutting into Will's chest.

In a sudden move, Will grabbed Kate's ass hard with both hands, pulling up hard, allowing Kate to straddle him with the long, great legs that he had been admiring for three days. In three steps he moved them to the edge of her big bed and toppled them over onto the waiting sheets. He knew what he wanted his next move on Kate to be, but the red hot memory of Kate playing with the bulge in his briefs drove him temporarily in a slightly different tack. With what breath he could muster, Will gasped, "Touch me, Kate! And, I'll surely return the favor."
 
Last edited:
Kate used her fingertips to lightly touch the cockhead. Sending electric shocks of pleasure upi his spine to his brain. Her fingers glided over onto his shaft which she lightly carressed until she could reach her hand over it almost closing her hand over the width.
 
As soon as Kate started to move her hand, Will knew that she was complying with his request. He took no time in making good on his offer. As Kate's fingers began to touch, then envelope, his cock, Will found Kate's hard, wet clit with his fingers, stroking and rolling her clit between his fingers as he felt her hips push up against his hand.

Will and Kate found a mutual rhythm quickly. Their gasps and moans, increasing with intensity, filled the Heitman bedroom with the sounds of passionate lovemaking.

Gathering what breath he had left to speak, Will gasped, "Kate....just tell me when you're ready to fuck...and...your house...lady's choice...your choice of position."
 
Kate smiled at Will's words, her hand guided around his manhood, she gripped it a little tighter and started to jack him off in a pumping motion. She wanted him really hard when he entered her. She wanted to feel the veins popping out along the shaft and his unit filling her up.
"lay back" she said.
 
Kate's hands pumping his cock was almost more than Will could bear. He had to clench his teeth between gasps of breath in order to keep from cumming. From the time that he and Kate had left the restaurant, and especially after entering her house, Will's cock had been fully erect, even when still wrapped up in his undies. Now with nothing to restrain it and with Kate's grip tightening as she pumped, his cock became rock hard, the head engorged and red, the shaft stiff with its veins seemingly ready to pop.

lay back

Will suspected what Kate had in mind, and he was nearly crazy with the thought. He rolled over, looking up at Kate's beautiful body, now made even hotter by her obvious arousal. "OK", Will gasped as a smile creased his lips, "bring it on!"
 
Kate smiled at Will's rock hard member pointed straight in the air.

"This is going to feel really good." she said aloud.

She straddled him and without another word began to ease her wet honeypot over his fat cockhead. It hungrily clamped over him as she slowly slid down the shaft. Letting his cock invade every crevice of her tight womanhood that had been neglected since she came to town.
She let out a sigh as she slowly shimmied down to the base
 
This is going to feel really good.

If he hadn't had to continue to concentrate so hard on not cumming prematurely, Will would have laughed out loud. Talk about stating the obvious!

And, of course, Kate was right. When Kate shimmied her tight womanhood down the shaft of Will's cock, a shiver vibrated through his body, nearly causing him to spasm. He knew that he couldn't last through much more; he hoped the same was true for Kate.

Will had remained still as Kate positioned herself and began her shimmy, in order to allow her to get her positioning just right. When she got to the bottom of her descent Will had no option but to wait for her to start her upstroke before moving much himself. He drew his knees up, planting his heels on the bed so that he could have leverage to buck back in response to Kate's moves. Laying his hands quickly on Kate's hips so that she couldn't immediately start an upstroke, Will managed to reply to Kate's comment, "It feels great already, Kate. When you're ready start to move. Here's my promise: I'll fuck you as hard as you fuck me." That said, Will released his grip on Kate's hips and slid his hands firmly up her bare midriff, letting them land roughly on her swollen breasts.
 
Last edited:
Kate loved that promise.

She started to move on Will's cock. Slowly grinding down on him, she loved the way it inched into every crevice of her womanhood. She was hoping he enjoyed her tight love pocket. She put her head back when his hands went to her breasts... loving it.
 
Will kept his promise. Kate had not slammed down on his cock; she was doing a slow grind, squeezing his engorged cock with her tight, wet pussy. Will responded in kind, moving his hips from side to side causing the head of his cock to slide around the walls of Kate's pussy in every direction.

When Kate threw her head back as Will fondled her breasts with his hands, he could see instantly how much she was enjoying it. She wasn't alone; Will, himself, was in ecstasy. Although his promise was to match Kate's moves, it didn't preclude him from giving suggestions verbally or physically. Through his clenched teeth, Will panted, "Oh, yes, Kate! yes.! And, anytime you want to speed up is fine with me!" Will punctuated his statement by thrusting his hips up just enough to bump his pelvis sharply into Kate's waiting crotch.
 
The sharp bump put her into overdrive. "Oh fuck will!" she shouted. Speeding up her gyrations loving the fill of his cock inside her. "Fuck me good Will.." Kate panted.
 
Will didn't need any more encouragement; Kate had made her desires loud and clear. With his feet planted solidly on the very firm mattress of the Heitman master bedroom, Will bucked up against Kate hard enough to lift her ass completely off of the bed. It took the two of them no time at all to find a perfect rhythm, Kate rising up and down on Will's cock as quickly as she could, Will slamming up to meet everyone of her downstrokes. The bed, though sturdily constructed, began to creak and grown under their gyrations, but those sounds were drowned out by the increasingly load moans from both of the lovers.

Will's jaws were clenched so hard to keep from cumming, that his teeth hurt. Gasping through his clenched teeth, Will yelled out, "Kate! Kate! Say when, say when. I am ready!"
 
Kate was so turned on, she was brimming with the focus of an oncoming orgasm.

"Will.." she moaned, "I want you to come inside me."

"I'm... so ... close"
 
I'm... so ... close

Will marshaled all of his strength and made one, huge lunge off the bed, driving his bulging cock deep into Kate's pussy, and exploding with more force than he could ever remember. A moan escaped his throat so loudly that the Heitman's neighbor's dog began to bark. Spasm after spasm racked Adam's body, each spasm spurting hot cum into Kate's waiting love pocket. Spent, he collapsed on the bed, gasping for air, as a sense of pure ecstasy flooded his masculine body.
 
Wills orgasm was all Kate needed to push her over the edge.

She felt the beggining warmth eminate from her groin and spread over her like a slow fire as she began to come.

She could feel Will discharging his load inside her. Spurt after spurt, feeling his cock throb inside and leaving streams of thick hot come in her. She loved it.

"Ohhh yes." she said. When the rocking motion stopped... she was also spent.
 
Interlude

When Kate finished her orgasm, Will reached up and pulled her down on top of him, their long bodies completely aligned. Neither of them spoke; they were both trying to gather their breaths after their shared physical exertion. After a few moments, Will gently rolled them over to lay side-by-side, slowly stroking Kate's back with his hands.

Will remembered his earlier "menu" description that offered long, deliberate, sensuous love-making, preceding by quick, mind-rattling fucking as the first course. The first course wasn't as much of a "quickie" as Will had anticipated; that was fine with him. But, had their exuberant sex sated Kate's appetites?

Kissing Kate softly on her cheeks and nose, Will spoke softly, "That was a wonderful first course, Kate, thank you. Did that fill you up, or are you still interested in a multi-course dinner?
 
Kate looked down at Will's deposit still running down her legs... "Will that was amazing... I think we both pretty much decided this is not just a one time meeting hmm?"
 
I think we both pretty much decided this is not just a one time meeting hmm?

Kate's reply was music to Will's ears. What he wanted, and apparently so did Kate, was a reprise of some sort after he recharged. He had been so successful with "straight forward" that he decided to keep on that track.

"Good to hear it, Kate. We're on the same wavelength." Will took Kate's hand and rolled over on his back, needing a few minutes rest. He laughed as he spoke, "I need a some time to recharge, after which, I plan to resume fucking your brains out." Stopping to laugh some more and to quickly kiss Kate on her cheek, Will added, "unless, of course, you resume first."

Before Kate could respond, Will continued, "So, while we're resting up, tell me this, Kate. From the time you came in to The Barn with Kurt until, say, when I picked you up at your parents' house earlier this evening, when did you first know that you wanted to have sex with me?
 
Back
Top