Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm a bit lost atm
IACT if today isn't better than yesterday I'm taking time out from here
 
ICT I haven't done anything naughty since Friday yet not in the mood today, which is rare for me.
 
ICT I'm a bit lost atm
IACT if today isn't better than yesterday I'm taking time out from here

*hugs*

ICT- I hope that you know that as often as you've offered others your support, you know others are willing to offer you theirs too. :rose:
 
ICT watching my coworkers talk about their lives is kind of like watchimg a train wreck. It makes me sad to see the things people will do to themselves and each other in the name of sex.

ICT I just don't feel attracted to the women I meet. It isn't physical, some of them are quite lovely, it's mostly that I just don't have the patience to put up with glaring, deal breakingly bad character in people anymore. Where are the people who won't cheat or play homewrecker at the drop of a hat.

ICT it doesn't help that the last woman I had a crush on was magnificently kind, at least on the surface, sweet, and uncomparably beautiful, but just too eager to be a cheat. I refuse to put up with people like that.

ICT I feel all these.

IACT woman feel the same way
 
I confess that this is my first day back to work after 4 days off, and I'm honestly dreading it to the point of physically feeling bad. I woke up feeling like hell, I don't want to eat anything- I just feel sickly. It's mainly because I've never taken more than 2 days off without coming back to a mess and I also have a good idea of who I'll be working with tonight (not someone I relish quality time with).

Christ, why is it so hard to find another job around here??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top