Tess's Trifles

That's been the single most important thing I've learned about writing. The stride is great but a lot of the time it's just gotta be pushed. And yes, it always looks different to everyone else. You'll always be your harshest critic!
 
That's been the single most important thing I've learned about writing. The stride is great but a lot of the time it's just gotta be pushed. And yes, it always looks different to everyone else. You'll always be your harshest critic!

I've been having to push here lately. It's part of the reason I've been MIA. Nothing good has come out.
 
tumblr_mjhob0o6Oa1s2ym3xo1_500.jpg
 
Wondering why water seems like a cool idea but fire just seems so meh.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, definitely. It does waver into the more uncontrolled for me, because the more I try to think about orderly scenarios the more I kind of lose interest. But I also can be really into structured things - like rope play. I like BDSM where everyone is having a good time and laughing (which I don't see enough of lately), but I also really gravitate towards things that are volatile.
 
Last edited:
You can have some unstructured rope scenes. I mean, I'm a bigger rope player and a lot of what my wife and I do is pretty spontaneous. There isn't a lot of structure to our D/s dynamic, either. It kinda just...flows that way. We admit to being atypical, though.
 
I was talking more like shibari, sorry. I should have said rope art. And yeah, I guess I meant more along the lines of "tableau" for structure, sometimes, because the visual can be striking when it's original. Most of my stuff is pretty casual and I have no idea what's on the agenda. I don't really have the time to plot anything out, either. But I really love your dynamic, Cat, if I hadn't already been abundantly clear on that. Mostly I just want to be your number one fan.

The whole wax idea I had makes me think of that structure again. Did you ever do wax museums in school? Where you had to like, memorize a speech about a person and dress up like them and then people went around touching you on the shoulder to hear it? I did Martha Graham one year, it was neat.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, she mostly binds me for art. It takes too long if we want to fuck lol. But I have never done anything like that, no. Its a cool idea, but I think I'd suck at it.
 
Pretty girl likes puzzles and stuff. And it goes in with making pretty stuff for her photography. We've been really busy lately, though....sadly no time for rope. Rope tends to happen when we're not in a hurry for anything else.
 
Still super busy? Why is life so full of busy? :(

Also, the thing about puzzles really made me want to write a labyrinth piece. Like, old-wooden-carved-puzzly-both-light-and-dark labyrinth, if that makes sense.
 
Back
Top