An Open Letter To _____

Dear Mom,

I love you and nothing can change that because even when you hurt me I can't forget the years you put into raising me. However, when you told me that it's my fault my daughter is gay I was crushed. I don't know where to go from here. I know we're different with our own beliefs but I have chosen not to believe in Christ. I've seen nothing but fake awful people who do what the fuck they want despite the consequences or how they should be. It's all false. And GAY is not a problem that can be taught to avoid or prayed away. I will defend my daughter till the end even if it means not having a relationship with you. You know what your beliefs cost, I know too.

Sincerely,
Once your favorite kid

*hugs her tight*

I'm sorry for your pain, hun. Hang in there. :rose:
 
Dear Mom,

I love you and nothing can change that because even when you hurt me I can't forget the years you put into raising me. However, when you told me that it's my fault my daughter is gay I was crushed. I don't know where to go from here. I know we're different with our own beliefs but I have chosen not to believe in Christ. I've seen nothing but fake awful people who do what the fuck they want despite the consequences or how they should be. It's all false. And GAY is not a problem that can be taught to avoid or prayed away. I will defend my daughter till the end even if it means not having a relationship with you. You know what your beliefs cost, I know too.

Sincerely,
Once your favorite kid

This is beyond unfair. Thinking of you, lovely, and your awesome daughter. :rose:

leaves hugs of her own
 
Dear Neighbour,

I know you don't enjoy having 'foreigners' as neighbours and I am sorry but there's very little I can do about that fact. I can tell you now I'm not overly impressed with you most of the time either.

I know we're pretty loud and fairly silly when we're out in public which isn't really how things are done over here.

But.

What I do in the confines of my own home are my business and do not need your permission or approval.
This fact extends to the family car.

And no matter how much you stare, yes, my whole family will sit in a parked car with every single one of us belting out 'Let It Go' until the end of the song because sometimes...

You gotta do what you gotta do.

:D

The Family Von Britwitch
 
Dear God,

I hope you're real but I suspect you are not. It would be nice to be able to write to someone who has to listen and won't judge. Okay, we won't count turning people into pillars of salt and wiping out most of humanity in a flood. I mean sometimes you just can't help getting pissed off - right?

What really bothers me, though, is why you let people kill each other in your name. It's been happening since the beginning of time - well, humanity. If you were real why would you let that happen? I know I know - free will and all that crap. Either that or you have a bigger ego than even Donald Trump. Maybe he could get you a spot on "Celebrity Apprentice."

So I'm going with the "you're not real" scenario. It's us humans that are screwed up. If we really were made in your image wouldn't we behave much better?

If you do get this please do something about all the killing...

Reverently,

A Lost Soul
 
Dear TomTom,

Fuck you.

Fuck your sat nav system. I just spent an hour in the car for a 12 mile journey.

Why?

Because your stupid piece of shit sat nav decided to take me across every single icy as fuck, backwards ass country road between my home and my last patient.

Now. I'm a patient girl. Really, I am. And I'm a good driver. Very conscientious. But whenever you ADD MILES ON to my fucking journey home it makes me angry! I'm tired, I'm spent, I'm mentally fatigued, so the last fucking thing I need is your stupid shitty fucking electronics taking me halfway around the fucking county for a short cut. I could have fucking DIED, TomTom, and do you care? I don't fucking think so.

Again. Fuck you and your stupid sat nav. I should throw it out the window and drive over it, then reverse and drive over it again.

Me.
 
Dear Former Driving Instructor,

Thank you for teaching me how to manoeuvre my car when I hit black ice. It came in very useful the seventeen thousand times I almost lost control of my car this evening.

Good job.

Me.
 
Dear Box of Chocolates,

Please go away. I will not be lured as you sit there in your bed of wrappers and tempt me with succulent swirls of desire and mouth watering fillings of cherry and cream. I will not. I will not. I will... not?

Cravingly yours,

Maddy
 
Dear haters,
F you. I got this and its going to be an awesome ride!
 
Last edited:
Dear "friend",

Please stop inviting yourself to spend the night at my house. Sure we laugh, have fun times and hang out some times; but in all honesty we aren't that close. I really hate having you invade my space, use my hair products -in fact all my toiletries- without asking and wake up at ridiculous hours just because of your damned internal clock.


My home is my sanctuary, my fucking escape from everything and everyone else. When I'm here I really don't like being disturbed by outside forces. When you're here I'm constantly uneasy and agitated. I really hate confrontation, and so I know I might be somewhat passive aggressive. So do me a favor, get a clue and kindly fuck off!

Sincerely,
A seriously ticked off ( & semi-displaced) Duchess
 
Dear Fifty Sucky Fucking Shades,

Who says it's not romance?

Screw you very much,
Duchess.
 
Dear S,

Don't be an arrogant ass. You may have years of experience under your belt but even the wisest, oldest person could stand to learn new things.

Sincerely,

B
 
Dear N....

Yes, you. You sweet, sometimes annoying, but lovable, vulnerable woman. Gods, I love you. I told you when I did, not knowing that you'd be working so late on your last day and not wanting to leave that matter in silence. You did annoy me a little today and it was a bit tense today....but some of that was probably a mix of you finding out at the last minute that you had to close, and some of it, perhaps why you were so nice otherwise, maybe the stress of how to deal with the elephant in the room, the issue that we didn't dare bring up.

We never talked about it again after Friday night. But you know now. And at least you were nice most of the day, aside from that really stressed-out part in the evening. I chose to let that go, not wishing my last night working with you to end on a bad note.

Why? Why do you think, silly girl? Because I love you. Because seeing you, even when I'm irritated with you, brings a smile to my face and causes my heart to expand in size and reach my throat. Because it was a love so powerful that I had to confess it to you someday....so I had to confess it before you left us....and then, damn it, I clearly stunned and shocked you in the process. Sorry, but I owed you the truth.

I wasn't asking you out. It was no pressure, I knew that you needed time to absorb the reality of it. I'm enough of a realist to know that we can never be, too. It's just how it is. Life is a Kobayashi Maru, a no-win scenario. I know that you are in a monogamous relationship, unlike me. That much is clear. Still, I love you. It is what it is.

Tonight, I said farewell to you, but I do hope to see you again. And if, as it seems, it is never to be between us, I still wish you happiness and success. Why? Because I love you, damn it! That's why! And on your birthday, I will always think of you. :rose:

Until we meet again, N. You will be right here, in my mind, my heart, and my soul. And Gods help anyone who ever hurts you again. It wasn't easy at times, working with you as my supervisor, knowing how much stress that put on you and how you never asked for that job. It wasn't easy, not being able to tell you what I felt. You weren't perfect for the job, but you grew into it, and you were a damn sight better than the one who replaced you. Even your flaws were just normal human failings, as we all have.....and you had the happy ability to move on with things, not getting stuck in resentment or rage.

I will miss you so much. Farewell and congratulations. Know that I love you in a way that you can't possibly know. I miss you already. I long for what I can't have, can't do. But I will deal with it as a man does. Chin up. Unafraid to live, love, and keep on doing both. I lost you before I could ever have you, but I am no loser for it. I got to have my say. Now, you can wonder what might have been, if such thoughts ever come to you. And it's not like I don't love other women, too.

Oh, and if you ever come crawling to me, I'll welcome you with open arms and a kiss that you will never forget. Not to mention sex that would have you screaming my name.....and probably give the wife something to watch. Not that she doesn't get her fair share of me. :devil:

In any case, I will never forget you...and deep down, I doubt that you'll ever forget me. After all, not everyone confesses his love for you on your next to last day of work in front of his wife.

Love,
S

P.S. The cupcake was delicious. Not as good as the ones you cook, though. Yummy....just like you would be, I think. :heart:
 
Dear Jamie Dornan,


Never shave again.

Never shave again!

Ne-ver shave a-gain!



Aw, yiss...

Nooo. :(


Just - Jesus - fucking do me right now, will you??


Gah - what the - ? Just stop that! Stop!




Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

alice




Please note that this preference does not necessarily apply to all men, nor to all beards - but we're talking about Jamie Dornan right now, okay?

Hmm? Why yes, I do have posts I should be writing. I am...I am writing...

You've got to admit, it's a distracting beard.
 
To my dearest Breasts.

Good morning. How are you? Did you sleep well?

I just wanted you to know I'm sorry for all the ill fitting bras I've suffocated you in over the years and all the times I've accidently dropped crumbs on you/in you while I've been eating; I'm using napkins these days.

And I hope you know my efforts to loose weight aren't a reflection on you but rather an attempt to get nicer fitting sexier bras that you deserve and want.

I hope I get to play with you ladies soon (I'll be gentler this time) and hope this means I'm forgiven (?)

Love Hands x

I've had almost the same conversation with my girls many times before. Glad I'm not alone in my secret odes to my breast. Though I always include thanks for free drinks and helping me avoid speeding tickets.:D: Love you Girls
:kiss::kiss:
 
Dear Jerk Wad,

Your truck revving in the morning is neither amusing nor entertaining. I most certainly do not enjoy being ripped from my peaceful slumber in the wee hours of the morning to hear the finer notes of that garbage piece of metal you keep. The only amusing detail is when your truck stalls during the high point of the awful melody you insist on gifting everyone with. Perhaps karma is finally digging her claws in you because it has been happening quite frequently lately. I can only hope that pile of stinking crap never starts again.

Sincerely,

Your sleep deprived neighbor :mad:
 
Last edited:
Dear Me,

Don't get side tracked. You got this. You know you do. You've been waiting for this pretty much all your life, just get your head down and get on with it.

You're closer than you've ever been so don't, for goodness' sake, at this point let things catch your eye and leech away your energy.

You are writing this. You.
Yes, there are those you look to, those you lean on, those you wouldn't want to do this without - probably couldn't, not really. But even they're not writing this. It's down to you in the end.

You are going to do this. You are.

You know it, deep down inside you've always known it.

So just do it. And do it soon, please, the excitement is killing me!

With love and much encouragement,

Me.

:rose:
 
Dear Me,

Don't get side tracked. You got this. You know you do. You've been waiting for this pretty much all your life, just get your head down and get on with it.

You're closer than you've ever been so don't, for goodness' sake, at this point let things catch your eye and leech away your energy.

You are writing this. You.
Yes, there are those you look to, those you lean on, those you wouldn't want to do this without - probably couldn't, not really. But even they're not writing this. It's down to you in the end.

You are going to do this. You are.

You know it, deep down inside you've always known it.

So just do it. And do it soon, please, the excitement is killing me!

With love and much encouragement,

Me.

:rose:

Dear Brit,

Miss you. When you finish, I'll make sure there's lots of *fist pumps* and *high fives.* Your determination inspires me.

:heart:
Me

Everyone,

I'll be back soon. I'm on my way.

:rose:
 
Hey you... yeah you...

Why is it that almost every time we have a conversation, you insist on turning it into a competition? I love that you pay attention, to my syntax and my diction. But I hate the way we always seem to wind up with some complication.

Looking deeper, past the surface; that's an admirable trait, for sure. But needing to be the victor, thereby making me feel smaller; well that's a total bore.

I know you may not have meant it, you were just ... trying to understand. So understand me when I say this, I need defend my words to no man.
 
Dear Person Full Of Bullshit

Fuck you. Fuck you and the bullshit horse you rode in on. Fuck you for using something that causes others so much pain to gain sympathy. You're riddled with inconsistencies, for someone who is so apparently damaged and in need of care and on suicide watch, your bullshit doesn't add up. It doesn't make sense.

I hope it isn't true. I hope for your sake you've never had to experience what it feels like to have someone pin you down and rape you while you've pleaded, sincerely, for them to stop. I hope you've never felt the utter helplessness and sorrow, the self-loathing that I still feel ten years on.

If you lied, and the timeline just leads me to think that you did, just fuck you for making me believe it and care about it and suffer my own shit again.

I'm fucking done. You played with people and you can go to hell, you hateful, twisted fucking cuntrag. I hope you piss razor blades.

Fuck you. Fucking fuck you.

Fuck. You.

~someone who despises everything you are.
 
*hugs her tight*

I'm sorry for your pain, hun. Hang in there. :rose:

This is beyond unfair. Thinking of you, lovely, and your awesome daughter. :rose:

leaves hugs of her own

Damn, that came from a place of real pain. :rose: My family doesn't approve of my religious views, either.

Oh, Sia...

*hugs*

Friends,

I know it's been half a year, but after that night I mostly disappeared, for many reasons. I was thankful to have had a place to vent and I'm very thankful to see these messages left while I try to catch up on the happenings.

Your support means a lot even if I hadn't read it till now. So much has happened, but know things are well. My kid is well. My parents are loving even if not in agreement, but sometimes what can you do?

I've also come to terms with the phrase "It's your fault is she what she is."

Yes, that is true. When my child was born I made a conscious decision to raise them without prejudice and without judgement for those who may not live the conventional lifestyle. I accomplished this. There is tolerance and I couldn't be more proud.

In this I have learned so much and have spent so many years reprogramming myself from the conventional life. I still have some conservative views, but I'm never open to changing.

Excuse the tangent of thought here.
 
Dearest Dad,

Today has come, as we knew it would, and it's hit me harder than I was expecting. This week has been getting tougher as the days have gone by, there's been tears more than once and I'm sure there'll be plenty more before the day is over too.

I hope I'm making you proud with everything I'm trying to do, the changes I'm making. I feel as if you would be and that helps me keep going.

There's a candle for you in the garden, flickering amongst the softly falling snow and there's a gift in there from the girls too. They wanted to put a cake in there too but we had to explain that probably wasn't the best idea.

They keep hugging me and asking why I'm crying but I know one day the tears won't come so easily and it'll just be smiles and memories. But not yet. It's still too soon.

So.

Happy Birthday, Dad.

Know you're loved, wherever you are, know you're missed and thought of every day and that you'll never, ever, be forgotten.

I love you.

x
 
Back
Top