What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lkzdq64hxz1qc3wjlo1_500.jpg
 
Heheh epic DGE... my fave bit was

I think the entire last paragraph is brilliant.

That's good, but I think it's been far too long since I've been able to do the boldly italicized. I do so enjoy it when she honks like a goose. :D

I just love the fact that it's a calm, rational sit-down mom kinda speech, probably uttered in measured tones with occasional loud, drooling crescendos. Also, her photo sorta makes it, too. :D
 
Making a paper roses bouquet out of straw wrapers and watching her face light up in amazement when I handed it to her.
 
Anticipating the changes in my life when I get my hearing aids in the near future....and looking forward to to Zen feature they are going to include which not only is supposed to help with my tinnitus, but could be very helpful with meditation I imagine.:)

Catalina:cattail:
 
Seeing a licence plate today that was "DGE 7733" and thinking "I need to ask DGE the significance of "7733" when I get home. :eek:
 
The thought of spending the day with my brother and his family. I'll decorate some pots for growing basil, rosemary and other herbs in the balcony with my sister-in-law and get to hang out with my niece and nephew.

While writing this post a telemarketer called me and his accent was so cute and funny that I didn't even feel the tiniest bit annoyed by the fact that I had picked up a telemarketer's call. :)
 
The girls at work are going out tonight and one of them bought in her hair straightners which are tiny ones, I couldn't help but laugh when someone else asked if they were pubic hair straightners....yes the straightners are that small.
 
Watching Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty and coloring (while I should've been working).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top