The First Stone OOC

So the active players are Emipet, AmenRa, Milkmaiden, Satindesire, and Sodalitas.

The dropped characters are no longer a part of the game.

OOC information about the Seven Southern Kingdoms coming soon.
 
Wow. That is officially the longest post I ever wrote. :D I just hope the spicy sausage dinner is a success now.
 
The last post is where Victor meets for the first time his bastard daughter, when 7 years ago when he was 18 he had a fling with one of the ladies in waiting to Lady Rhea, who was married at the time. Since then the thread's been quiet - what, no one likes adultery? :)
 
No ... I mean yes ... wait let me clarify!

No … I don’t think your post has caused a delay … yes adultery is fine in a fictional story! I just think the people that have posted ... are waiting for the non-posters ... to post ... before posting new posts.

Savvy?
 
Did everyone survive the storm ok? This thread has gone quiet … and satindesire has not answered my question from 10 days ago! So, I was wondering if the power outage might have caused a problem. I hope everyone is doing ok.

I like the story so far … and I’m interested in continuing to post and moving it forward. How much longer shall I wait before posting again? Any ideas on future events/conflicts for the story? I was thinking a bit of foreshadowing might be fun. Or maybe a cut scene to the bad guys … plotting their next attack?
 
I was too far inland (here in NC). We had a little rain and lots of clouds then it got COLD! Almost all day yesterday I had problems trying to log in though.

My prayers are for those who are suffering though.

-emi
 
Oh My Lord, I am so sorry I haven't been around much! I was VERY sick with something extremely nasty. And I am GLAD to be back! Posting soon! :heart:
 
Back
Top