whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God that is hot! I would love to push my husbands head onto an awaiting cock and teach him how to please a man. One day...oh yes, one day.

Now that is just about the hottest thing I could hear a woman say...

Hell, I am in Cali... I'll do it! Ha ha ha
 
My fantasy is to be with my wife and another guy. I'm dressed like a slut. Short dress, tights panties. They make me thier slave. I have to suck his cock anytime he wants. I also have to lick her pussy anytime and for as long as she wants. They turn me in to a cum loving slut. He's horny all the time and fucks my ass often. I also take care of his friends. I also have to clean the house while they are out having fun. They just use me for thier fun.
 
I don't have time to turn this into a story.

I meet a guy at the gym and after getting to know him, we get a beer one night after the gym. We start talking about sex and he invites me back to his place to show me his home theater. He puts some porn on and we are both hard. He asks if I have ever been with a man. I say that I'm not gay. He says you don't have to be. He goes down on me and I like it. We end up in a 69 on the floor. We both cum.

We collapse on the couch and he starts to kiss me all over. We go to his bedroom and he is spooning me, his cock between my legs and it feels so good. I tell him that I'm not gay, but I like the feelings I'm having. He puts some lube on my cock and between my legs and I'm in heaven. He starts to play with my anus, and I tell him that I'm not gay, but I agree that it feels good. We are on our left sides and he lifts my right leg with his right arm and I am open to him. He puts his cock against my anus and starts to push. I tell him that I'm not gay. I am so horny and it feels so good. He tells me to help guide his cock into me. I reach down with my left hand and hold his cock in place so that when he presses against me, his cock is lined up with my anus, just right.

The pressure of his cock on my anus is getting to me. I push back on him and the head of his cock slips in. It hurts, and my brain is screaming "I'm not gay!", but my ass seems to have a mind of it's own and can't seem to wait to get all of his cock inside. He has my leg in the air, and slowly works his way into me, then releases my leg. He slowly strokes in and out of me and I am delirious.

I want to roll over onto my stomach and I don't know why because I'm not gay. He feels me leaning that way and pushes me over and I am on my stomach, his weight on me, then I have my ass hiked into the air, giving him the ass he wants. I can't figure it out because I'm not gay.

But my ass knows better.
 
girls_slitting_lips_15.jpg


girls_slitting_lips_16.jpg


left.jpg
 
go out with a very pretty asian transsexual and see where things go.
 
My fantasy right now would be
to repeat last night.Hot sex.
Drop dead sexy woman.
Minus all the non sex problematic parts
that make it impossible to meet again.
That's why they become one night stands though.
 
mmmm to be in that hot sex filled room watching the ladies pleasure each other and then pleasure myself while smelling the raw sex... for a start that is
 
the pretty little girl next door kicking my door in, throwing me around and having her way with me
 
the pretty little girl next door kicking my door in, throwing me around and having her way with me

I'm not a pretty little girl. I'm a lovely woman who is dreamimg about throwing you around and having my way with you!
 
Right now my fantasy is to be basking in a warm bath while my minion Billy-boy and my best girl friend Kay gently bathe me, paying special attention to the little girl between my thighs and my extremely sensitive nippples.
 
I so badly want to be taken from behind and filled. My prostate needs a good rubbing as my cock swings back and forth.
 
My only current fantasy, is to watch my wife be seduced by another women. Start as strangers in a lounge or friends at a party. The women would be a bit aggressive in the seduction. A few drinks, some incidental touching, more drinks, more significant touches all while I am in the distance watching it happen. Watching my wife get more turned on that eventually leads to the long passionate kiss that brings on the next steps to the ultimate seduction in front of me. I would be invited but not to join just to watch, which would be fine with me, unless they wish to use me as they see fit to enhance their eroticism. I have had a brief encounter of such and it has become an almost uncontrollable desire to have it happen.
 
I've never had an encounter with a man before, and I don't really want to, but...

I've always really had a fantasy of sucking off a tranny. I'm attracted to dicks, but not to men.
 
My Fantasy

If you insist...but only if this comes next:

alisa-014.jpg


;)

To the point- I would love to have my cock sliding in and out of her pussy and then ass while the lovely slut on the bottom licks us both and then cleans up my cum.
:devil:
 
God that is hot! I would love to push my husbands head onto an awaiting cock and teach him how to please a man. One day...oh yes, one day.

Instant boner thinking about this. Maybe my wife could help you hold him down LOL;)
 
God that is hot! I would love to push my husbands head onto an awaiting cock and teach him how to please a man. One day...oh yes, one day.

My husbnd (minion) would love to have me "force" him to suck a cock or be buggered by one - maybe at the same time. As for my fanasy right now: that would be, since my husband is gone for a few days, for me to spend the time (every minute of it) in the arms of my girl friend Kay.
 
God that is hot! I would love to push my husbands head onto an awaiting cock and teach him how to please a man. One day...oh yes, one day.

What are you waiting for? My wife did that to me a couple of years ago and now she loves it when her boy toys tell her how good I'm getting at it. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top