Survey for Men--Do You Prefer Shaved or Natural?

My preference..

I like a hairy pussy... the hairier the better... I don't mind if the girl I am with keeps hers nicely trimmed especially for bathing suit season, but I absolutely do NOT like shaved. My current lover has very dark hair and as most of the ladies know, dark haired women have more coarse hair then say blondes. Not always the case as in Asian women for example. So when my lady tried to shave ONE time, she literally had the "5 o'clock shadow" within hours after shaving and let me tell you, that shit is not too pleasant on my lips. I'd much rather part her beautiful pubic hair then get the shit scratched out of my lips and face. If I meet a woman that refuses to let her pussy hair grow, then I'm not going to eat her pussy simple as that.

Just curious about this....
Guys, do you prefer a shaved/brazilian waxed pussy or a more natural look? Personally, I just keep mine trimmed short and neat, but not shaved bare...;)

I like yours .... I'm not partial to all natural where the woman hasn't groomed, ever but I don't necessarily get drawn in by waxed or smooth either. If I had to pick between only the two I would pick shaved/waxed/smooth or whatever every time but my personal preference is groomed. I like a little hair, but trimmed around the edges in any style she prefers (landing strip, triangle, shape, etc.) and kept short so even tho it's trimmed there's no wild hairs. I love to see the actual pussy, not a cave covered by weeds.

Guys, do you prefer a shaved/brazilian waxed pussy or a more natural look? Personally, I just keep mine trimmed short and neat, but not shaved bare...;)

oooh do I have to pick just one?

I like a waxed pussy, but landing strip up top. I love seeing a pussy glisten, and I prefer to be able to see all the parts without having to tediously push aside hair that somehow makes me gag.

But the hair on top is a reminder that you're with a woman, not a girl.

mmm pussy. :)

Completely agree. If you are a redhead then whatever state is in is fine with me. Something about red pubic hair makes me a bit nuts. Love love love a redhead

ouchfeelsgood said:
My personal preference is trimmed. But in my past history of dating, it's never been a deal-breaker issue. And red pubic hair is quite alluring ...

Yes, I think my lil' flaming bush is kinda sexy, myself...That's why I would never shave myself bare....:devil:

Last edited:
i go through phases - a freshly waxed puss is devine to go down on but then a neatly trimmed bush is saying something strong about it i duno - .. fully hairy - teeth get caught - but can be a bit more carnal :)

Hairy

Definately like hairy pussy. Trimmed is nice. I don't like shaved, just seems too juvenile. The hairy mature look is much sexier. Just my preference....

Yes, I think my lil' flaming bush is kinda sexy, myself...That's why I would never shave myself bare....:devil:

A tuft of bright red hair above the creamy pale skin of a woman's naked thighs is very striking.

amazon

As long as its not an amazon down there, I am happy. But, I like it shaved bare. Smooth and soft.

Depends on her hair color. Smooth is fine on blondes and brunettes, but a natural redhead? Forget about it. I want to see that glirious bush.....

Nothing more disappointing to me than to see a natural red all shaved or waxed.

I love a nice hairy pussy.Trimmed is fine but shaved is a turn off for me.

I'm always stumped on this, I usually shave or wax especially if I know I'm about to have sex, but I haven't in maybe 1 month and just have been keeping it "groomed" because I haven't been expecting to or actually having sex but I always felt guys wanted it shaved.. Nice to see its a good mix.

I love it when the outer labia are shaved or waxed nice and smooth but there is still a bit left on the pubis. Nothing like sliding your tongue all over some smooth labia. (why does it never sound sexy when the word labia is used)

natural is fine, but to an extent. like neatly trimmed or kept in check and not allowed to run wild so to speak.

and i don't mind shaved either :)

Natural to me implies an unruly mess growing wild and brings to mind the image of a German shot putter!

Trimed, which would be my personal choice implies a woman that takes care of herself and always looks best to my eye.

Styled, by that I mean Brazillian waxing etc just seems a bit pointless for something so natural that is not shown off very often. Would be my second choice!

Waxed/shaven clean not a big fan of this at all I don't want a lady to look like a little girl down their!

Hi Scarlett,

I want women as bald as the day they were born. Smooth and slippery.

I well trimmed landing strip is sometimes OK.

I adore a pussy that's on 'fire' like yours....but bald is so beautiful. :cool:

---

it don't matter so long as its clean, hot and smelling sweet

I like the lips smooth.... Totally shaved or with a landing strip is my preference.

It all depends on mood. For the most part shaved with a little on top. But sometimes its really nice for it to be wild.

I like it shaved close, or with a nice little landing strip....just something about fucking while there is almost no hair there....the friction or something.

Back