I Just Want To Say.......

p2.jpg

There is something about the curves of a woman's body......the roundness of her butt......how it connects to her thighs........the taper of her waist.......the small of her back.......seeing you sleeping on her side with your knee pulled up as I walk in the room............"little girl.......are you awake"......I whisper as you sigh.......edging your one leg up farther.......exposing your center.........your pussy peeking from between your lovely legs..........As I caress your butt.......kneading the soft flesh.....my passion.....a swelling......my hunger to have more of you......pressing.....spreading.......your butt cheeks.....................exposing you to me.......fully.........your little rosebud.......I lean forward and kiss each cheek......sucking......biting.....licking closer to that spot........feeling you squirm....as my tongue draws closer.......I inhale your scent as I sense your arousal.......my hands dipping into the wetness of your center.....wetting your anus......my tongue searching.....licking......my lips sucking......as I plunge my tongue into you......yes that spot.......so taboo........fingers slipping into your pussy as I lick......my tongue fucks you.......I feel you roll on to all fours.......your hands spreading your self......open........for me........as you say......."Daddy.......I need you"..........

Scarlett_BoringMagazine_125.jpg

Daddy ... I have been a very bad girl ...

Or a very good girl .... You decide. ;)

tumblr_lztvq752VE1rnjpufo1_500.jpg

Sounds like a wonderful way to be woken up .... ;)

There is something about the curves of a woman's body......the roundness of her butt......how it connects to her thighs........the taper of her waist.......the small of her back.......seeing you sleeping on her side with your knee pulled up as I walk in the room............"little girl.......are you awake"......I whisper as you sigh.......edging your one leg up farther.......exposing your center.........your pussy peeking from between your lovely legs..........As I caress your butt.......kneading the soft flesh.....my passion.....a swelling......my hunger to have more of you......pressing.....spreading.......your butt cheeks.....................exposing you to me.......fully.........your little rosebud.......I lean forward and kiss each cheek......sucking......biting.....licking closer to that spot........feeling you squirm....as my tongue draws closer.......I inhale your scent as I sense your arousal.......my hands dipping into the wetness of your center.....wetting your anus......my tongue searching.....licking......my lips sucking......as I plunge my tongue into you......yes that spot.......so taboo........fingers slipping into your pussy as I lick......my tongue fucks you.......I feel you roll on to all fours.......your hands spreading your self......open........for me........as you say......."Daddy.......I need you"..........

Ya'll are just too HOT for words and I still have another 36 hours before I get to see my man.....I've already warned him - be READY and waiting! (He said it won't be a problem......Mmmmmmmmm!:heart:)

Ya'll are just too HOT for words and I still have another 36 hours before I get to see my man.....I've already warned him - be READY and waiting! (He said it won't be a problem......Mmmmmmmmm!:heart:)

Good for you Peaches.........and thank you very much for your kind words......:)

Ya'll have fun when he gets back .... I take it we won't be seeing you for awhile? ;)

And IJWTS .... It's time for bed .... ;)

tumblr_m2mbi8u9JX1rrno40o1_500.jpg

Good for you Peaches.........and thank you very much for your kind words......:)

Ya'll have fun when he gets back .... I take it we won't be seeing you for awhile? ;)

And IJWTS .... It's time for bed .... ;)

tumblr_m2mbi8u9JX1rrno40o1_500.jpg

Thank YOU both.....IJWTS it's been quite......inspirational;) No,Hester imagine I'll be a little scarce for a day or two until he has to go back to work (and I catch up on sleep again:D) Looking forward to a time when we live closer together and can manage these get togethers more regularly.....;) You all - don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm gone, okay:D:D:D

Thank YOU both.....IJWTS it's been quite......inspirational;) No,Hester imagine I'll be a little scarce for a day or two until he has to go back to work (and I catch up on sleep again:D) Looking forward to a time when we live closer together and can manage these get togethers more regularly.....;) You all - don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm gone, okay:D:D:D

What does that leave us then sweetie? :p :D

Have FUN!!! And let me know when you've recovered. ;)

I know this doesn't really involve sex, but a part of me wants to get out of the shower and go to my room and catch somebody staring at my lean, toned, wet, sleek and brown body. " My nipples harden with surprise as the voyeur's eyes stay focused on my naked form. I'm frozen in place. I wonder with half concern and half excitement: ( How could someone be so bold to stare at me through my own window pane?) On one hand, I felt violated. How dare someone stare at me completely uncovered! On the other hand, I felt a tenseness that might have been anger or arousal...... perhaps both... My mind couldn't decide. Several seconds went by. The stranger continued to focus on me. I began to wonder (Why haven't I made any attempt to cover myself up yet?)

It was I, your secret admirer, who peered at you through your window. My gaze is drawn, first, to the water drops dripping of curly locks and down shoulders and bubbling up at the erect nipples of round succulent breast. Your flat belly, subtle waist, shapely hips and inviting thighs. Such a voyeur I am.

Looking up, I see you staring at me and our gazes, our thoughts become synchronized. You look back at me as though you enjoy my stares. Slowly, hesitantly I unbutton my sundress. My breast, untethered by the restraints of undergarments, fall bare for you viewing. My womanly belly is there for you to see. Moist and swollen from the desire, the wanting, the aching to touch your flesh my lips ache with anticipation. I wonder if you would enjoy the touch of a more mature woman.

My dress falls to the ground. Just like the dew on the flowers in the garden below me the intensity of my desires moistens my inner thighs.

We both stand naked, looking, wondering...What should I do?

Last edited:
It was I, your secret admirer, who peered at you through your window. My gaze is drawn, first, to the water drops dripping of curly locks and down shoulders and bubbling up at the erect nipples of round succulent breast. Your flat belly, subtle waist, shapely hips and inviting thighs. Such a voyeur I am.

Looking up, I see you staring at me and our gazes, our thoughts become synchronized. You look back at me as though you enjoy my stares. Slowly, hesitantly I unbutton my sundress. My breast, untethered by the restraints of undergarments, fall bare for you viewing. My womanly belly is there for you to see. Moist and swollen from the desire, the wanting, the aching to touch your flesh my lips ache with anticipation.

My dress falls to the ground. Just like the dew on the flowers in the garden below me the intensity of my desires moistens my inner thighs.

We both stand naked, looking, wondering...What should I do?

Very nice...........

I love your words.........

"My womanly belly is there for you to see. Moist and swollen from the desire, the wanting, the aching to touch your flesh my lips ache with anticipation. "

So...........I'm assuming the options are prettty op[en then........:rolleyes:

Not all desires are lustful.......purely sexual.........sometimes they're simple acts of affection.......of touching......and being touched......

tumblr_m2sn15T4tw1ru3ucdo1_500.jpg

Very nice...........

I love your words.........

"My womanly belly is there for you to see. Moist and swollen from the desire, the wanting, the aching to touch your flesh my lips ache with anticipation. "

Thank you for such flattery. I do so enjoy mixing fantasy with reality. ;)

Back