Sharing your wife with others,would you and how?

Isn't it always the way...woman who would loved to be shared have husbands who wouldn't want to share her...& husbands who would love to share the wife, have wives who are not keen to have two men.
Crikey I'd just love to know one woman in real life who would tell me face to face how much she would lurve to be shared by 2 men. That certainly would get my heart pounding.

I would have to be in just the right mood, and it would have to be just the right 2nd guy for a threesome. Hubby's pretty talented as far as MY body goes and fulfilling my sexual desires and making me cum. I would want him involved as a shure thing and the other guy a stranger who I would never see again, (I wouldn't even want to know his name).

The ideal fantasy would start with them seducing me and undressing me, telling me what they're going to do to me, and what they want me to do to them. Then fast forward to the bedroom with them sucking and licking me, after that, me on my knees in the middle of the bed with two cocks to satisfy with my mouth while they talk dirty to me.

It would end-up with them sharing my pussy and mouth in various positions and switching off from time to time. Having one watch while the other and I have sex, (maybe even film it for future use). Then we could all have a few drinks together and talk, maybe even try a few things again...;

Just a fantasy of mine...:kiss:

I would have to be in just the right mood, and it would have to be just the right 2nd guy for a threesome. Hubby's pretty talented as far as MY body goes and fulfilling my sexual desires and making me cum. I would want him involved as a shure thing and the other guy a stranger who I would never see again, (I wouldn't even want to know his name).

The ideal fantasy would start with them seducing me and undressing me, telling me what they're going to do to me, and what they want me to do to them. Then fast forward to the bedroom with them sucking and licking me, after that, me on my knees in the middle of the bed with two cocks to satisfy with my mouth while they talk dirty to me.

It would end-up with them sharing my pussy and mouth in various positions and switching off from time to time. Having one watch while the other and I have sex, (maybe even film it for future use). Then we could all have a few drinks together and talk, maybe even try a few things again...;

That's pretty much how it tend to work out! :devil:

That's pretty much how it tend to work out! :devil:

I had a threesome with two strangers when I was 22 and while some of it was fun, one guy was pretty much a dud and the other was a bit too forceful, (at times, but I didn't resist). There were a few times that night that I had to take what I wanted. if I ever do it again, it WILL be with hubby and another man about the same age who both know what they're doing and aren't shy about it.

I guess I would be OK with bringing someone in on our sexual escapades if there were rules setup at the onset. I would be:

OK with:

A man touching my wife anywhere and on her body they would want to touch and she would want them to touch. At first they could touch her alone and then I would join. They could stick their fingers in any place she wanted and, I hate to be a bummer, with a condom she could give them oral. Either a hand job or orally would be the only way for them to get off. He could cum on her tits or her back.

With a woman the same rules apply with touching, they could suck her breast but no oral sex, a strap-on would be acceptable. I would have to be included as well but it would not be required for me to interact with the woman... basically I am fine with my wife making out with another woman.

It seems odd but I am OK with my wife sucking cock with a condom but not going down on a woman. I guess it would be fine with a dental dam perhaps, we would have to be as safe as possible and I know safe is not fun but that is where I stand.

I guess I would be OK with bringing someone in on our sexual escapades if there were rules setup at the onset. I would be:

OK with:

A man touching my wife anywhere and on her body they would want to touch and she would want them to touch. At first they could touch her alone and then I would join. They could stick their fingers in any place she wanted and, I hate to be a bummer, with a condom she could give them oral. Either a hand job or orally would be the only way for them to get off. He could cum on her tits or her back.

With a woman the same rules apply with touching, they could suck her breast but no oral sex, a strap-on would be acceptable. I would have to be included as well but it would not be required for me to interact with the woman... basically I am fine with my wife making out with another woman.

It seems odd but I am OK with my wife sucking cock with a condom but not going down on a woman. I guess it would be fine with a dental dam perhaps, we would have to be as safe as possible and I know safe is not fun but that is where I stand.

I have insisted on condoms for vaginal sex, but NEVER for oral!...That would take all the fun out of it!:(

This is exactly what I want. I wish hubby would get a move on and sort it.

You would both be in a hotel bar - I would be staying there - We exchange glances and it is clear from the way that I look at you that I am attracted to you. Your husband has his back to me and cant see us looking at eachother. You slightly open your legs under the table and i can see your underwear that you know will drive me mad ........

that is a HOT fantasy!

make her think i did

I always wanted to do this in a hotel--

Tie her to the bed blindfolded (which I do often) BUT have her think I left her in the room, come back in and have her think I am someone ELSE!!!

My wife has a date tonight with her new boy, and she'll be spending the night with him tomorrow. For us, it's perfectly normal. Hell, my wife has watched me having sex with my girlfriend!

I couldn't share my fiancee, but given the right circumstances, I could definitely completely abuse some guy's wife/fiancee/girlfriend... Something about making another man a cuckold definitely turns me on, especially the opportunity to do things with her that he hasn't yet.

I guess a fantasy of mine would be something where the guy cheated on his wife or really upset her somehow, and she wanted to get her revenge on him, with me, while he watches. Of course, he'd be upset at being forced to watch the whole thing while maybe partway through she realizes she's bit off more than she can chew.

At the end, I'd have him tied up on the floor, blindfolded, with her, covered in cum, tits, back, face, hair, stomach, everywhere, squating over his face - he can either eat the massive cream pie in her pussy and ass or he can let it drip, drip, drip all over his face. They'd be bound in that position for 30 minutes to an hour, at which point the timer on his bonds would release him. It's up to him to untie her, or leave her there for a while.

By that time, I'd've walked off into the sunset, like Shane, lessons taught and a job well done.

/It's a fantasy, anything can happen, right?

The wife and I had a threesome with another woman twice and both loved it. She is Bi so it was a bonus for her, getting to eat pussy for the first time plus getting to watch me fuck her friend. We've fantasized about having four-somes with other couples many times and even tried to make it happen a few times, but no luck yet. Recently we had a cable repair man come out and when he left she said, "hmmm, he's cute." That night we fantasized about having a threesome with him and it was great. I would LOVE to see my wife getting satisfied by another guy in real life. Hopefully it happens some day. And if I'm really lucky my wife will ask me to lick her pussy juice off his cock after he's done banging her hard. Now that would be hot. Any volunteers? :D

I'm sure they loved it too. How about her, did she enjoy it, or did she do it more to please you?

i love sharing my wife with others we go out all the time and she just pullsem in nothing is really off limits only u gota pull out

Yes, yes indeed :)

How: She and a friend of mine
In a bar the 3 os us. Drinking, dancing, enjoying ourselves. She goes to the dance floor with him, I stay in my place watching.

They dance in a very sexual way. Touching their bodys and enjoying that moment. After a while she looks at me and kisses him deeply, drives his hands to her breasts and under her skirt...

The rest I leave to imagination :)

It is something I have often thought about. It would have to be while we were away from home somewhere and of course the chemistry would have to just be there. I have often thought about sharing her with another woman, a man, and couples.

My favorite fantasy is to first catch her with another woman and then join in. After a few vigorous threesome sessions we invite the other woman's husband to join us and the good times continue.

I would love to find a woman into this. I think a woman would be nuts not to try it. She could go out and find a guy she would be hot for be with him then come home to another man even more hot for her.
Watching would be sweet but I think watching her get ready to go out, then waiting to her from her or hearing her come in the door and see how she looks is the best.

We've shared often. After many years of marriage we decided to give swinging a try. Very fun and it has been good for our marriage. We like group, MMF, MFF, MFMF, light bondage, but our favorite is exhibitionism. A bonus was to discover Mrs Cherry likes girls.

We've shared often. After many years of marriage we decided to give swinging a try. Very fun and it has been good for our marriage. We like group, MMF, MFF, MFMF, light bondage, but our favorite is exhibitionism. A bonus was to discover Mrs Cherry likes girls.

You have a trophy wife;make others envy you!

Very fun giving my wife an enjoyable spitroast. And it's very fun to be blindfolded with a girl riding my cock while my wife rides my face and the ladies make out.

A word of caution. This activity is not for marginal relationships. It will not fix a problem marriage.

You have a trophy wife;make others envy you!

Back