Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing now and thought I'd take a quickie... Miss all y'all... Kisses.... :kiss::kiss::devil:

attachment.php

Hey there sexy, if you spilled any wine I would lick it off of you;) I love Malbec and you!

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Miss you to sweet sexy E. But so glad your having a great time painting the town red.
Can I cum with you next time….we could make a paired pic , wink, wink….
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Hey there sexy, if you spilled any wine I would lick it off of you;) I love Malbec and you!

Today..... Jovino Pinot Gris... Cum have a glass with me....:kiss:

Very tempting there lovely one!

Cum tempt me, sweetheart....:kiss:

Miss you to sweet sexy E. But so glad your having a great time painting the town red.
Can I cum with you next time….we could make a paired pic , wink, wink….
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:[/QUOTE]

My little minx you can cum with us anytime...:kiss:

Happy rainy Sunday sweetie....Cum join me in bed...raining so hard the dish just went out

man the barndoor just flew open! ;)

I see you enjoyed that last pic, phill..... Thank ya, sweetie..... :kiss::rose:

Happy rainy Sunday sweetie....Cum join me in bed...raining so hard the dish just went out

If only I had been around, sweetheart!!!!:kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmm, instead....... I have been in rain storms, flash floods, snow, hail, strong winds, seen a tornado..... Had temperature near 100 and drop to 53 in a matter of minutes..... Seen more rainbows in one week than I have in some years total..... And one rainbow was horizontal, my first for that one!!!! Watched an ice chest fall of a pickup and be hit by a car and food turn into shrapnel...... Wished I had had got a video of that, I tell ya!!!!..... Pumped gas at just the pumps with no service station to be seen...... I have ran after bike riders just to find out where the party will be when they finally stop..... I was told I had the most beautiful feet she had ever seen by a lovely little old lady, who further told me that there are two types of feet, Roman and Egyptian..... Mine are Roman so she said, I have yet to google it to see if there is something to it or she was just hitting on me, lol...... I have ate just bout every strange thing you can think of from pork belly to snails..... Drank new and exciting drinks, non-alcohol and alcoholic.... Had two bottles of wine corked after lunch and then finished 'em off by drinking them out of the bottle in a public garden, well... we didn't have glasses...... Walked more miles than I can count..... Road more miles than my ass could take at times..... Danced till the cows came home..... Mooned a passerby at 75 mph, well kinda-sorta, lol..... Shopped till I dropped.... Laughed till I cried...... Saw pictures in the clouds that drifted across the bright blue sky as my feet tapped to the music on the dash.... Yes, I think I did just bout everything you could squeeze into 10 days....... And did it all dressed to the hilt....

The only things that Thelma and Louise didn't do was kill a guy, well I don't think we did...... Rob anyone, wait!!!! Does free drinks count as robbing the waiter??? And lastly.... Drive off that cliff, I made sure of that one, Jewels can be a squirrelly driver at times, lol......

So, here are a few pics of my adventure..... :kiss:

Last edited:
#3.:kiss:

Tornado on right side in largest pic....
:kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 161
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! It never fails.... My series are never all on one page!!!!! I've gotta work on that...... :rolleyes::kiss:

Wow honey.....welcome back! Those are amazing collages....thank you for sharing them

It's been ages since I posted on your thread El... I am sure I missed lot of stuff, I checked out the trip pics you posted, they are wonderful and I can see you had a blast going through all possible scenarios

Good morning, sweetheart.... Thank ya... We had a blast.... Maybe next time you can cum along.....;):devil::kiss:
MMM....finding a deserted stretch of road..pulling off to the side...laying your smoking hot body across the hood...your knees up over my shoulders...my throbbing cock slamming into your wet little pussy.....

Sounds like such a fun time. SO happy you enjoyed. The pictures are great. Cheers

Hello, peekie-poo.... It was our best trip yet... When we got locked out of our condo, I had to call for them to come open it... You know bout the 2 of us, so you'll understand, lol.... It didn't matter, we had our wine to drink, a beautiful night sky.... So there we sat in our shirts and panties, feet up on the table sipping our wine... When the sercuity guard got there, we played the it's your fault game... He surely thought he was fixing to see a catfight in panties.... You could see the concern in his eyes... We laughed our asses off and toasted the security guard when he leaving he said.... Now, ladies you do know you can lock the deadbolt with door open and this won't happen.... :D:kiss:

It's been ages since I posted on your thread El... I am sure I missed lot of stuff, I checked out the trip pics you posted, they are wonderful and I can see you had a blast going through all possible scenarios

Why thank you, clip.... So nice to see you round again.....:kiss::rose:

MMM....finding a deserted stretch of road..pulling off to the side...laying your smoking hot body across the hood...your knees up over my shoulders...my throbbing cock slamming into your wet little pussy.....

Mmmmmm..... Can't wait to catch up with you, sweetheart.... :kiss::kiss:

Great thread

I still haven't had a chance to look at all of your pretty pictures, but I am so enjoying going through them. You show that it is not just body parts (although your body parts are particularly nice) it is the fun, you seem to have in taking them that makes you so very sexy. Thank you for sharing.

That is great. Can't wait to hear more lol. You 2 are lucky to have such great fun. Naughty and friend fun. :devil:

I still haven't had a chance to look at all of your pretty pictures, but I am so enjoying going through them. You show that it is not just body parts (although your body parts are particularly nice) it is the fun, you seem to have in taking them that makes you so very sexy. Thank you for sharing.

Why thank you zhutt, sweetie..... It is fun taking 'em and seeing what y'all see in them when I post them.... I usually have an idea of what I'm trying to capture, doesn't mean it cums through though, lol..... :D:kiss:

That is great. Can't wait to hear more lol. You 2 are lucky to have such great fun. Naughty and friend fun. :devil:

We are very lucky to have each other, she's my right hand gal to say the least....... Mmmmmmm..... And..... Working on a story bout one night at the moment... I'll let ya know once it's finished, peekie-poo.... :devil::kiss:

Amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy in every way possible!

Hey there, SC, so nice to see you..... I've missed ya all for sure!!!! :kiss::rose:

Why thank you zhutt, sweetie..... It is fun taking 'em and seeing what y'all see in them when I post them.... I usually have an idea of what I'm trying to capture, doesn't mean it cums through though, lol..... :D:kiss:

We are very lucky to have each other, she's my right hand gal to say the least....... Mmmmmmm..... And..... Working on a story bout one night at the moment... I'll let ya know once it's finished, peekie-poo.... :devil::kiss:

Hey there, SC, so nice to see you..... I've missed ya all for sure!!!! :kiss::rose:

You know I can't stay away from you gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back