Gloryhole

Would NEVER be the performer at a GloryHole in real life x far too dangerous and risky for obvious reasons but has always been a 'Fantasy' and no dangers there x x x

Right nothing wrong with fantasies i have always thought about my partner doing it ots a turb but reality is you dont know what that guy has you know?
 
I believe most people are overly concerned about the health issues related to gloryholes. Please don't jump on me about the risks of STDs and at-risk behavior. Let's pretend I know all the facts and figures, okay? :D

Here's what most people DON'T know about gloryholes. The vast majority of guys frequenting them are not strung out losers who haven't bathed in weeks. Visit the backroom of an adult bookstore and look around. What you're most likely to find would be a group of lonely, horny, married, middle-aged guys in need of an orgasm (or willing to give you one).

Setting aside how oral sex is a relatively low risk behavior and how you'd have the chance to inspect any cock hanging through the wall before wrapping your lips around it... again, we're mostly talking married, middle class white guys. Not a high risk group.

If you remain unconvinced, that's fine. The best prevention against a STD is saying "no" to everyone. I respect the hell out of that. If you're curious what it's like behind the door of an adult theater with a gloryhole, if you'd like to live out the fantasy in your mind, I've posted several stories that include the use of gloryholes. They happen to be a favored topic of mine. I'm not making any claim towards the quality of writing, editing or story-telling, just offering a couple links for the curious:

Forgetting Bradford, chapter 1 - two tipsy coeds visit a gloryhole.
Forgetting Bradford, chapter 2 - the same two tipsy coeds return to the gloryhole.
Vicki Hooks Up with Counter Girl - a separate story that uses two of the characters. Lesbian sex with lots of dildos. No gloryholes in this story, but worth mentioning if you end up liking the characters.
On The Other Side of the Wall - probably the weakest of the bunch as a husband and wife tag team a gloryhole.

And, for a bonus, check out my signature for "A Gloryhole Adventure" which was part of a contest. I was lucky enough to win first place. It's a heterosexual visit to a gloryhole and could be the best of the bunch.

Happy reading and good luck with your thinking about it!
 
It's a sleazy sexy concept and awesome fantasy.

But the reality is of course the disease factor.

Also a long time ago I was at a party and there was a glory hole in the bathroom. Guys were lining my friend says, "Want to do it?"

My response was who was on the other side and I was told some slutty sorority chicks. I then asked if anyone had seen these girls and the answer was no.

I then said, "So who's to ay it isn't a couple of guys giving NSA blow jobs?"

The look on my friends face was priceless.

And being a straight man who has no desire to indulge in a guys mouth(yes, I know on these boards that makes me an oddball) I would never try one unless I knew 100% for sure there was a female on the other side.
 
I also wouldn't want to catch anything. I will just stick to the hookup website that I have been on
 
gloryhole?

Use One? Like Them? Fantasy? Just A Topic I Don't See Much On In Here That I Enjoy...
 
Yes. I see that. I have only done something like that once at an abs. I was the reciever. I think there is something about having an unknown person suck your dick that is really appealing.
 
Use One? Like Them? Fantasy? Just A Topic I Don't See Much On In Here That I Enjoy...

Really? You should run a search in this board. Have you ever been to one? A real one at a porn store, not one invented for swingers in a basement or staged for porn. They're nothing like that pic in reality. That said, that's why in the various other threads I have said it's a hot fantasy but will remain only so.
 
There's A Little On The Boards... But They're All Dead, And People Here Seem To Shit Their Britches When You Bring an Old Thread Back To Life.

No, Haven't Been To One.
 
Really? You should run a search in this board. Have you ever been to one? A real one at a porn store, not one invented for swingers in a basement or staged for porn. They're nothing like that pic in reality. That said, that's why in the various other threads I have said it's a hot fantasy but will remain only so.

Exactly.
It's a fun fantasy...but the real world is kinda...ick.

Yes experienced one or two...oddly enough I think the women enjoyed it more than I did.
 
I've been in more than my share of porn store video booths (and theaters, for that matter)...and in different stores. Only one store had holes cut into the black plywood walls. It was/they were very seedy. The store front, the arcade hallways, the booths, etc. In most, the holes were large enough for a human head to fit through. My first time there I jumped when a hand came through and touched me.

Anyway, I could share more...probably would ruin the fantasy for many.
 
I've been in more than my share of porn store video booths (and theaters, for that matter)...and in different stores. Only one store had holes cut into the black plywood walls. It was/they were very seedy. The store front, the arcade hallways, the booths, etc. In most, the holes were large enough for a human head to fit through. My first time there I jumped when a hand came through and touched me.

Anyway, I could share more...probably would ruin the fantasy for many.

Share
 
I did it once when I was... less concerned about health issues. Sucked two guys. I won't say they were hot, but they weren't nasty either. It was pretty exciting and makes for good memories / fantasies, but I wouldn't do it now. But I wouldn't just sleep with random people I met in a bar or something, either.
 
I lime the booths with the two way glass that you can tun on to see the person next to you, if you like what you see you can invite them over or just watch each other masturbate. I like to check out the type of porn they are watching.
I am a liitle slut in these places and purposely let dudes watch me go in and I leave the door ajar like a personal invite for them to follow me into my private booth, for a hand job. :D
 
gloryhole

Okay... In those booths there was slowly drying cum around the hole, sliding down the wall, and pooling on the floor. The smell made me wretch.

Omfg. That sounds disgusting. No wonder it would make you wretch.
 
I definitely have a gloryhole fantasy, but would rather it be in more of a controlled environment.

Sucking a stranger off is intriguing, but I wouldn't want to risk my health.
 
I definitely have a gloryhole fantasy, but would rather it be in more of a controlled environment.

Sucking a stranger off is intriguing, but I wouldn't want to risk my health.
From the male perspective, I have to agree...as hot as those videos (and ensuing fantasies) tend to be...you never know exactly who or what is on the other side...

but if you need any help with your controlled experiment, Swallow...let me know...I'm here for ya
 
I lime the booths with the two way glass that you can tun on to see the person next to you, if you like what you see you can invite them over or just watch each other masturbate. I like to check out the type of porn they are watching.
I am a liitle slut in these places and purposely let dudes watch me go in and I leave the door ajar like a personal invite for them to follow me into my private booth, for a hand job. :D

I have been in booths with plexi-glass "walls". They're called buddy booths. Those can be fun.

And, in general, the stores I've gone to people are always testing the doors. When they're unlocked it's an invitation to enter.
 
Yes, at an 'Adult/VIP/Dungeon' sex party, exclusive to members. As a 'Submissive' would prefer if my 'Dom' chose the recipients for me x
 
Back
Top