First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

I think the Paparazzi caught me in the shower?? ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Caught2.jpg
    Caught2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Drying1.jpg
    Drying1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Dropping_the_towel1.jpg
    Dropping_the_towel1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Caught_From_The_Side1.jpg
    Caught_From_The_Side1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 34
Lol..thought you might enjoy that ;) Thanks for dropping by sexy!! You're an early riser arent ya ?? :rose::rose:

Um. Usually I'm a stay-up-all-nighter. Haha. But this morning I did get out of bed before 6.

Don't mind me now, I'm just creepin' through your thread :rolleyes:

Um. Usually I'm a stay-up-all-nighter. Haha. But this morning I did get out of bed before 6.

Don't mind me now, I'm just creepin' through your thread :rolleyes:

Yeah, I thought as much coz you're posting pics at all possible hours...lol. And since I am in a different time zone, I usually log in when its night time in the US. And I STILL manage to find new pics..lol. But u always look fresh as a daisy, sleep or no sleep ;)

Yeah, I thought as much coz you're posting pics at all possible hours...lol. And since I am in a different time zone, I usually log in when its night time in the US. And I STILL manage to find new pics..lol. But u always look fresh as a daisy, sleep or no sleep ;)

Yes. I rarely sleep and I usually take pictures overnight because that's when I'm alone. But yeah. I lurk on facebook at all hours. Haha.
Where you from?! If you don't mind me asking.

Thank you! I try :D

Yes. I rarely sleep and I usually take pictures overnight because that's when I'm alone. But yeah. I lurk on facebook at all hours. Haha.
Where you from?! If you don't mind me asking.

Thank you! I try :D

I am from India. Although lived in the US 5 yrs. Thought u would have guessed...given my features and skin tone. But u probably don't interact with many indians ha!..lol

I am from India. Although lived in the US 5 yrs. Thought u would have guessed...given my features and skin tone. But u probably don't interact with many indians ha!..lol

No. I actually thought you might be Spanish or some kind of Latin ethnicity. LOL.

My bad! Nope, you're the first ;)

Tryna make a boring Monday more interesting ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Zoned_Out.jpg
    Zoned_Out.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 242
  • Got_My_Eye_On_You.jpg
    Got_My_Eye_On_You.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Are_U_Coming1.jpg
    Are_U_Coming1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Waiting2.jpg