As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you know why the man was dying. To get some peace and quiet. Not to mention escape the torture that's sure to await him if he gets out of the hospital.

Feed patients TID and PRN? Really? Did his mama not nurse him enough when he was a baby?

The 3rd year resident.....is really THIRD year? And he thinks that's a code situation? Good Lord, have mercy. Please tell me he's specializing in dermatology.

Yeah, what an unstable harem riot that turned out to be....

Yes, that resident is now in his third year. It's time for him to settle down and not act like a panic attack in a white coat.

I am so sleepy.

Yeah, what an unstable harem riot that turned out to be....

Yes, that resident is now in his third year. It's time for him to settle down and not act like a panic attack in a white coat.

I am so sleepy.

your hammock's calling you, my friend...

your hammock's calling you, my friend...
I haven't even been up there yet, and 'summer requests' are closed till September. Next year I will block time off early. Now we have to figure it out ourselves and make switches.

I am a poor manager of my personal time.

I haven't even been up there yet, and 'summer requests' are closed till September. Next year I will block time off early. Now we have to figure it out ourselves and make switches.

I am a poor manager of my personal time.

you need an assistant

here's the applicants, make your choice:

4477034-843050-male-secretary-taking-down-notes-from-boss.jpg

istock_000006833910xsmall.jpg

3719418532_48e7aac0fc.jpg

You want a lot of stock in it for a hearty brain/word soup. And colorful bits, like carrots. Maybe some of those alphabet noodles?

Some of these silly posters around here, I swear, I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit more coherent answers.

It's not easy, these family dynamics.

You're not kidding. Meanwhile, I'm the one who has to ride herd on my brain and keep track of its contents, all the while trying to maintain a helpful outlook for others.

I tell you, I have had some interesting requests from other people over the last few days . . . none of which involved my getting laid, of course.

You're not kidding. Meanwhile, I'm the one who has to ride herd on my brain and keep track of its contents, all the while trying to maintain a helpful outlook for others.

I tell you, I have had some interesting requests from other people over the last few days . . . none of which involved my getting laid, of course.
I was hungry for cucumber salad tonight. I laughed my way into my Ma's kitchen. She was putting the hot dogs on the grill plate. I looked over her shoulder and asked: What else is there?

Total freaking meltdown. She started screaming at me. I immediately turned to critical care protocol-- wrapped my arms around her and started laughing, and aw come on Ma.

She wiggled her way out of my arms and continued screaming, limbs flailing: It's not always funny! Everything is a joke to you!

My stupid crooked toothed grin is always getting me into trouble.

I left hungry and rejected.

I was hungry for cucumber salad tonight. I laughed my way into my Ma's kitchen. She was putting the hot dogs on the grill plate. I looked over her shoulder and asked: What else is there?

Total freaking meltdown. She started screaming at me. I immediately turned to critical care protocol-- wrapped my arms around her and started laughing, and aw come on Ma.

She wiggled her way out of my arms and continued screaming, limbs flailing: It's not always funny! Everything is a joke to you!

marry me?

Ma is tired.

*raises hand* My teeth are crooked, too.

Mom is mad at me right now, too. I can tell. Whenever she is mad at me, she always reminds me of any money that I owe her . . . calculated freshly with up-to-the-minute interest charges if the apply.

as long as they're not sharp, we're money :)

you know how to change the oil on a chevy Malibu, right?
I would never! I mean, unless it were the end of the world scenario, and like my man was out defending our compound and the oil needing changing. or if he told me to do it.

I would never! I mean, unless it were the end of the world scenario, and like my man was out defending our compound and the oil needing changing. or if he told me to do it.

well duh, OBVIOUSLY i'm only talking about changing the oil in the car and reloading the grenade launcher as i'm frantically swinging my louisville slugger to and fro acrost the heads of a gaggle of zombies

oh and we're gonna need some sandwiches for the trip.

thanks sweetiepie :)

*raises hand* My teeth are crooked, too.

Mom is mad at me right now, too. I can tell. Whenever she is mad at me, she always reminds me of any money that I owe her . . . calculated freshly with up-to-the-minute interest charges if the apply.
We should start a crooked toothed grin club.

My Ma isn't mad at me. She's a revolving door of emotions.

some suck

i bet sucking on toes is a nursing intervention, for some nursing diagnosis, in some manual, somewhere in the perverse nursing protocols.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hotwater.jpg
    hotwater.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back