whose's wife?

BlackPartridge

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Posts
407
We all dream of fucking someone else's wife?
I want to fuck my male maid's wife.
whose do you want to fuck?
 
You lost me at male maid.

Isn't that a fetish in and of itself?
 
Trevor's wife.
Eric's wife.
Jim's wife.
Ryan's wife.
Nick's wife.
John's wife.
Steve's wife.
 
I have an employee who is a wimpy little thing. His wife, however, is a knockout.

I have actually fucked her once, but he doesn't know. My fantasy is to do it while he watches.
 
Once she's taken, I'm not really interested. Would rather fuck someone who's available.
 
A fellow litsters wife that we've corresponded with many times.
My cousin's wife that has a big breasts, long legs and an ass that needs to be spanked.
A couple of friends' fiancée if they count too. One I've had the pleasure of fooling around with but that was before they were engaged or even dating.
 
my wife...

Actually i don't really fantasize about fucking anybody's wife. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dead or blind. I see a pretty woman, married or not, and think it would be hot to fuck her. But my active fantasizes involve other men screwing my wife. Or even married women in general having sex with men other than thier husband.
 
wife

Many Christmas's ago I was feeling down on myself and living with my brother. After a few drinks my sister in law suggested that go over to her sisters house and keep her company.

Well one thing led to another and we had some fantastic sex. I guess she bragged to her sister how good the sex was because my sil started dropping hints how she wanted to spend some time with me.

Sooner than later we wound up at cheap hotel having cheap sex. But in the end she told my brother and he was upset but she talked him into a mfm 3 some. We pleasured her many times until they divorced. Good times indeed.
 
Couple of guys on lit want me to fuck their wives with them. I like the idea very much. It's not gonna happen, for reasons of the Atlantic Ocean among others!
 
Back
Top