dirtiest thoughts for masturbation????

Watching my ex gf and her son fuck...she used to walk through the house at night with a sheer nightgown on and her nipples were clearly visible and I'd see him staring at them when she wasn't looking. She was very sexual and I think she got a thrill knowing he could see her tits....so I like to imagine him coming up behind her and reaching around and softly massaging
Her tits and her reaching back and feeling his hard young cock and leading him to the bedroom ....

I had an ex that I wanted to watch give her son a blow job. I told her this once when we were having sex. she said it made her hot to think about it but it was never going to happen...but she did enjoy me describing it in detail when we fucked
 
Mine centers around my wife usually with someone we know. Our go to is her with a friend that lives in the mountains. When we discovered this fantasy, neither one knew the other had it, I secretly had been jerking to it and we were playing one day and I asked who she would do among people we know, and he was her answer, I almost blew my load right then. A lot of times I think about her with a cpk BBC's. Sometimes I think about me and other guys experimenting.
 
Mine centers around my wife usually with someone we know. Our go to is her with a friend that lives in the mountains. When we discovered this fantasy, neither one knew the other had it, I secretly had been jerking to it and we were playing one day and I asked who she would do among people we know, and he was her answer, I almost blew my load right then. A lot of times I think about her with a cpk BBC's. Sometimes I think about me and other guys experimenting.

Sounds very sexy!
 
I'm lying on my back. Kinda propped up by a pillow, masturbating. Guy sitting on his knees between my legs, and I watch and direct him while he's masturbating. When he's about to come, I tell him to come all over pussy, then he's made to lick up his mess, licking me to an orgasm in the process.
 
I'm lying on my back. Kinda propped up by a pillow, masturbating. Guy sitting on his knees between my legs, and I watch and direct him while he's masturbating. When he's about to come, I tell him to come all over pussy, then he's made to lick up his mess, licking me to an orgasm in the process.

(Raising hand) oh, me! Me! Me!
 
I'm lying on my back. Kinda propped up by a pillow, masturbating. Guy sitting on his knees between my legs, and I watch and direct him while he's masturbating. When he's about to come, I tell him to come all over pussy, then he's made to lick up his mess, licking me to an orgasm in the process.

Wow need any volunteers? Lol
 
I have a ton of them, most depending on what position I adopt while masturbating.

But one that´s "position-neutral" so to speak would be... having to have bareback sex (and probably be impregnated) to pay for a fine. For example, if I drive past a red traffic light, a cop would stop me, tell me he has to breed me for that, and I would have to submit right then and there, even in a street in plain daylight. Just get bent over the car hood, have my skirt pulled up, and let this cop take me from behind while I lower my head in embarrassment and humiliation (because I got caught and now everyone walking by knows I broke the law) until he unloads in me.

Actually, perhaps it´s just legally-mandated sex in public that I like...
 
Last edited:
Sixty-nining with my wife while my good friend (her sisters husband whom I play around with) is penetrating her from behind while I lick her clit and his pumping shaft and balls ...also licking her big dirty ass while she rides him. I reminisce about fucking my sister again sometimes too ...
 
Being confronted by a good female friend who shows me a video of me naked and jacking off in her 22 year old daughter's bed.

I watched their home the week before while they were on vacation and acted on impulse - multiple times - in her daughter's bed, in her bed, on her couch, in the shower. I had no idea of the presence of the cameras.

After making me sweat it out a few minutes, trying to make me believe I was in serious trouble, insisting she would tell her ex-husband, or that she would call the authorities, she lets out a laugh.

Then she proceeds to show me a video taken in her daughter's bedroom where my friend is naked and on all fours, while her daughter is using a large black dildo on her mom.

As I watch, my cock quickly becoming erect, my friend stands and begins to remove her clothing. I pause the video and look at her as she says "Any time you want to stroke yourself in our beds, please feel free".
 
I have two that are equally as hot to me.

The first involves my wife. As I have my head between her legs enjoying that sweet pussy, a well- endowed she-male is pounding my ass. The prostrate massage is simply too much for me and the scent of my wife's pussy just over-whelms me. I cum on the floor with no stimulation to my cock.

second,,,, my wife and I are in the normal 69 position and another gentleman is entering her from behind. His cock and balls are right on my face. Every few strokes, his cock falls out of her pussy and across my lips. I am not into cock-sucking but this is over the top, sexually. He cums and I stay in my position and continue to lick her pussy. The combined taste of her and his cum give me the most powerful orgasm of my life.
 
I like thinking of some of the times I've been dominated by a Mistress. One is when she had me tied spread eagle to the bed and using a flogger on my ass. She also grabbed and twisted my balls then pulled my cock from under me and continued using the flogger on my ass, striking it such that it was also hitting my cock and balls. After a bit she pushed a big dildo against my asshole and started working it in. This got me excited so I was pulling against my bonds, lifting myself off the bed so I could push my ass against the dildo. After awhile she retied me face up on the bed and continued using the flogger fully on my cock and balls, making me practically jump off the bed even though I was tied to it. My cock got good and hard from the flogging, and suddenly she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, sucking me to near orgasm. Then she continued punishing me with the flogger. Finally she leaned over again to suck and this time I exploded in her mouth. I was almost sorry I did because that ended the session. The memory has made for some great masturbation sessions, though.
 
Pleasuring myself on stage, in front of an audience. As I bring myself to the edge of climax, I stop, hoping to extend the show. Eventually, from the crowd I hear soft moans that turn more insistent, and I know I'm not the only one masturbating.

Eventually, almost everyone in the audience is either getting themselves off or is participating in a sex with another, or in groups large and small. The sounds and sights and smells of sex fill the room, and I allow myself to cum, my body spasming and quaking as hot thick jets of sperm spurt out of my cock and onto the stage.
 
What are your dirtiest thoughts when you masturbate????
I often think about my mom n dad doing my wife or I imagine her cheating or getting raped.
I also think about my mother's lovers fucking my wife too in her bed when am away.

A woman cutting off your penis and throwing it from the window of a moving car.
 
My younger sister’s pussy and anal punishment fetish

My younger sister’s pussy and anal punishment fetish.
I found and read all about her sexual fetishes and fantasies in her web browser’s history and Google searches. Hundreds of websites and Google searches on her computer revealed what a kinky little slut she is.

One specific thing I read is that she “calls her boyfriend ‘daddy’ while he shaves her pussy”. She also LOVES getting her pussy spanked and being punished with HER butt-plug. That is so fucking hot.

I masturbate for hours while reading all about my sister’s “dripping wet” pussy and anal punishment on her computer and fantasizing about her in these exact scenarios.

I picture my sister looking just like this: spread wide open and on display with her butt-plug, begging for daddy to shave her pussy bald, and being spanked into a dripping wet mess.

http://fap.to/images/53/1063139695...r-loves-being-punished-just-like-this-65.jpg
http://fap.to/images/53/1594278738...r-loves-being-punished-just-like-this-70.jpg
http://fap.to/images/53/662826886/...r-loves-being-punished-just-like-this-79.jpg
ttp://fap.to/images/53/909686618/b...r-loves-being-punished-just-like-this-84.jpg
 
Going to an adult theater..late night escorted by my hubby. Going in back wearing just a short denim skirt, white lowcut top and sandals. Selecting a booth, disrobing and giving them to my husband then sitting in a chair in front of a glory hole...waiting. With us we have brought a specialty tube of lube that warms to the touch. Delighting in jerking off numerous cocks. No blowjobs or fucking..hand jobs only. (which would be pure torture for me) After wiping down with towelettes we have brought he escorts me..completely naked..out of the booth..down the hall in full view of anyone who cares to see through the store..to the parking lot and to our SUV. I ride home completely naked but am forbidden to touch myself. Once home we quickly shower and make our way to the bedroom where he treats me like the gloryhole slut I am for the night ending with a massive cum on my tits and face.
 
Mom and her daughter

What are your dirtiest thoughts when you masturbate????
I often think about my mom n dad doing my wife or I imagine her cheating or getting raped.
I also think about my mother's lovers fucking my wife too in her bed when am away.


A lovely full figured lady being tongued by her daughter and me... entering the daughter from behind.. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
My three nieces, being kidnapped, drugged, and taken to a sex club, collared and cuffed, satisfying the desires of anyone there, while I watch.
 
My wife once told me she fantasized about being raped by another man. It was such a turn on for both us we had some fantastic sex afterward. Soon I began fantasizing about another man raping my wife.

My wife is home alone when an intruder breaks into our house. She tries to fight him off but he quickly subdues her and forces her into our bedroom. He throws her on our bed and pulls her pants and panties off. He removes his own pants exposing his huge now erect cock. He forces myself into her and begins to rape her.

To her surprise though she begins receive pleasure from her violation and begins to respond. She's no longer being raped, she's getting laid. My wife is having consensual sex with another man in our bed. Soon they start discarding their remaining clothes and over the next couple hours continue to screw in multiple positions.

They were relaxing together in bed when I got home and discovered them. I was pissed and started to get confrontational when my naked wife got out of bed and pulled me into the hallway. She quickly explained and reminded me of our mutual fantasies. I began to get aroused.

I followed her back into our bedroom. She got back onto the bed and sucked his cock into her mouth to get him hard again. When he was fully hard again she rolled over on her back and spread her legs. He mounted her and began to fuck her. I watched for awhile then gave my wife her privacy. I retired to our guest room. With both doors ajar I masturbate to the sounds of my wife getting the screwing of her life.
 
Back
Top