Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my last semester in law school, I teach a group of high school students about Constitutional issues. I have a student in one of my classes who is among the most vocal, well-spoken, and intelligent young women I've seen in a long time. (She's 18, and most of the people in my typical inner circle are in their 20s at the youngest.)

And last week, it hit me - she's fucking gorgeous. She's smooth, she's curvy, and she's black - the trifecta for me. I would never approach her even if I were single, but in a fantasy world, let's just say...I hope she would take a second look at a guy like me.

I am usually an outgoing sort out in public. My absolute fantasy takes place in a Bed Bath and Beyond store where an attractive older lady asks me for advice on something we might both be looking at, maybe a Kureg Coffee Maker. We strike up a conversation, we both let the other one know that we are interested in each other through our mannerisms, eye placement and so on.
I ask her to go across the parking lot to Starbucks. She accepts, we introduce ourselves and she says, "Please, just call me mother."

For my last semester in law school, I teach a group of high school students about Constitutional issues. I have a student in one of my classes who is among the most vocal, well-spoken, and intelligent young women I've seen in a long time. (She's 18, and most of the people in my typical inner circle are in their 20s at the youngest.)

And last week, it hit me - she's fucking gorgeous. She's smooth, she's curvy, and she's black - the trifecta for me. I would never approach her even if I were single, but in a fantasy world, let's just say...I hope she would take a second look at a guy like me.

This hit me ! I like it a lot

I like the idea of watching my daughter audition in a school play... with certain scenes that might be a little steamy or riské. Or even watching her do a photo shoot... maybe for bikinis or something

I like the idea of watching my daughter audition in a school play... with certain scenes that might be a little steamy or riské. Or even watching her do a photo shoot... maybe for bikinis or something

I know exactly what you mean...some daughters do grow up very very quickly

Watching a play

Very hot idea indeed K81,the same play my son would be in & i was camcording it to watch again in private.Or i could invite you round to watch it with me while our kids get to know each other better ! Like to know ur thoughts K81 ?

My sexual fantasy

Well the title is pretty explanatory... ;) What is your most taboo fantasy, the most secret one, the one you would admit to the least ... usually (here you can :) )

May be somewhat boring but a MFF threesome - moms I know (and have had sex with) and either one of their 2 (each) beautiful daughters. Hot. :devil:

My girlfriend takes charge of our sex life. I'm in the shower and she has me face the wall and starts fingering my ass with soapy fingers. Out of the shower, she lubes me up and slides a butt plug in. She tells met that from now on, I will wear a butt plug whenever we have sex.

That's just the beginning. It leads to a lot more sex, mostly involving pegging. Pegging becomes our new normal. She likes to dress me up in a mini skirt and lift it up, showing my bare legs and ass before bending me over and fucking me.

She likes to dress me up in slutty Halloween costumes, have me protest my innocence, push me to my knees to suck on her dildo before she bends me over the couch and takes my 'virginity'. She seems to get off on the idea.

Then when we are playing one night the door bell rings and she says, "Who could that be?" Before I can leave the living room, she brings in a guy she says wants to see me in my nurse's outfit. Before too long, I'm on my knees sucking him off and then bent over the sofa getting fucked while my girlfriend watches and gives tips on what makes me grunt loudest.

Sounds like quite a good time...for all. Adding a 2nd guy would make it even more of a thrill....having a cock in your ass & mouth at the same time is real turn-on.

My girlfriend takes charge of our sex life. I'm in the shower and she has me face the wall and starts fingering my ass with soapy fingers. Out of the shower, she lubes me up and slides a butt plug in. She tells met that from now on, I will wear a butt plug whenever we have sex.

That's just the beginning. It leads to a lot more sex, mostly involving pegging. Pegging becomes our new normal. She likes to dress me up in a mini skirt and lift it up, showing my bare legs and ass before bending me over and fucking me.

She likes to dress me up in slutty Halloween costumes, have me protest my innocence, push me to my knees to suck on her dildo before she bends me over the couch and takes my 'virginity'. She seems to get off on the idea.

Then when we are playing one night the door bell rings and she says, "Who could that be?" Before I can leave the living room, she brings in a guy she says wants to see me in my nurse's outfit. Before too long, I'm on my knees sucking him off and then bent over the sofa getting fucked while my girlfriend watches and gives tips on what makes me grunt loudest.

I so desperately want to fuck my colleague. We went to a meeting yesterday and she was dressed up sexy as he'll, and I just wanted to her to suck me cock whilst driving then we'd pull over and fuck

I wish one day I'll get chatting to someone on here and then we realise we're talking to each other. And start staying late at work and fucking her bent over the desks

Getting hard just thinking about her now, can see her across the room

Well the title is pretty explanatory... ;) What is your most taboo fantasy, the most secret one, the one you would admit to the least ... usually (here you can :) )

Being dominant most of my life. I would like to find a woman that is in control. One who would love to use my cock for her pleasure.
Recently a fantasy has been in my mind is that if I did find a woman that would take charge, she would make me suck cock for her pleasure. To eat another mans cum out of her cunt.

I could not be with a man one on one but if a hot sexy women would order me to I think I would like to try it, if only once.

My thoughts are pure and innocent. It's my inner whore with the big mouth and the dirty thoughts that needs to shut up.
Let me guess... your inner-whore usually trumps your pure innocent self and projects you as the bold sexy woman that you are. I am sure of it. :devil:

I so desperately want to fuck my colleague. We went to a meeting yesterday and she was dressed up sexy as he'll, and I just wanted to her to suck me cock whilst driving then we'd pull over and fuck

I wish one day I'll get chatting to someone on here and then we realise we're talking to each other. And start staying late at work and fucking her bent over the desks

Getting hard just thinking about her now, can see her across the room

Sounds like a story in the making. Even if it never happens, it sounds like an awesome read.

That said, when I read your story, I envision the assistant shift manager at my work - a woman who's hot enough dressed in a business suit. I can't imagine how fuckable she'd be in jeans and a tank top.

Being dominant most of my life. I would like to find a woman that is in control. One who would love to use my cock for her pleasure.
Recently a fantasy has been in my mind is that if I did find a woman that would take charge, she would make me suck cock for her pleasure. To eat another mans cum out of her cunt.

I could not be with a man one on one but if a hot sexy women would order me to I think I would like to try it, if only once.

Well said ! Me too ;) I always aim to please !

I want a stranger with serious stones to approach me at the store or the mall or where I wait tables and flat out proposition me. "I'll give you $500 to go home with me," and I nod, follow him home, where he uses me however he likes, then leaves the money for me and sends me on my way. Yes please.

I want a stranger with serious stones to approach me at the store or the mall or where I wait tables and flat out proposition me. "I'll give you $500 to go home with me," and I nod, follow him home, where he uses me however he likes, then leaves the money for me and sends me on my way. Yes please.

And where are you a waitress ;)

You should do this to every waitress you encounter until you find out and see what happens....

;)

Lol. Oh so tempting, but if it takes me a while to find you I may not be in such good shape when I do, not everyone will be so... Receptive.

Although... The payoff when I do.... Haha

White supremacist, holding you down on your bunk in the darkness of prison and making you take it with no lube???? Not appealing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back