Cozy Camping

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
Bob and Alice live next to Ted and Carol. There has always been some sexual tension between the opposite numbers, and this has led to a few occasions of drunken kissing and touching.

Bob and Alice and experienced campers. Ted and Carol have never camped. This summer they decide to share a vacation at a campground.

First night, Ted lies awake next to drunk passed out Carol. listening to Alice and Bob have passionate sex.

But the next morning the tables are turned as Carol wakes Ted up with a blow job, which Bob and Alice accidentally witness through the open tent flap. This makes the day both awkward and sexually charged.

The next evening, high wind and rain make Ted's tent collapse. since erecting it again will be impossible til the storm passes, Alice invites Ted and Carol to share her tent. The quarters are cramped, which makes hips go bump in the night. By midnight, even those who have managed sleep are horny and dreaming of lusty swapping sex...

hilarity ensues.
 
Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice?

I'm afraid we're both showing our age...
 
I used them in Prickly Pairs but Roberto y Carolina were old-line L.A. hidalgos, whilst Teddy and Alicia were pale gringos. Yeah, they were out camping, too. After the backyard-pool skinny-dipping. But it ended tragically, after perfidy. Maybe they should have stayed in a tent.
 
I'm a bit young to have seen the movie the first time around but the names are handy.

Me too, actually. But I remember finding it on VHS back when they still had these things called video stores.
 
Me too, actually. But I remember finding it on VHS back when they still had these things called video stores.

I think I saw it on HBO back when they still played movies.

Maybe they notice the coincidence of the names & travel to the last video story in search of the movie? Leading to hilarity ensuing with the video store clerk?
 
I think I saw it on HBO back when they still played movies.

Maybe they notice the coincidence of the names & travel to the last video story in search of the movie? Leading to hilarity ensuing with the video store clerk?

Maybe Bob&Carol are an older couple and remember the movie well. Ted&Alice are a younger couple and have never heard of it. When the two couples happen to get seated together at a cruise/party/restaurant, the older couple brings it up, and the youngsters are fascinated. They find a way to play/stream/rent the movie to watch together, and one thing leads to another.......
 
Back
Top