I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

Good afternoon,
I've just found this thread and found it interesting, so I'll be dropping by.:)

Older Men

I found that I like younger women, the sheer bouncy interest is great! Its fun to play daddy/daughter and do a tad of spanking and instruction, which is sure to be a turn-on. However, I found that I like older women(older than me) also. In short, I love 'em all. Im SO lucky!:D

PS- Im 60

I found that I like younger women, the sheer bouncy interest is great! Its fun to play daddy/daughter and do a tad of spanking and instruction, which is sure to be a turn-on. However, I found that I like older women(older than me) also. In short, I love 'em all. Im SO lucky!:D

PS- Im 60

That's great for you :)

Happy Fuck me Friday all

Would love to spark up a fun conversation with a delicious young lady today :)

I like DIRTY older men! One of the things I like about them is that they aren't afraid to treat me like a slut!

I mean some times is nice when boys my age give me sweet attention but if I am on an adult site with naughty pictures of me doing slutty things, its weird when people are polite!

I mean I like my hair too, but that isn't what you are supposed to notice in this picture.

Sorry to intrude into the thread, but looking at that makes we want to be 20 years older and fucking slamming my cock down your throat

whatever is up then sure it will get better with a little help from your friends. feel free to pm . others are having a shit time too!!

Yesterday was great here in Britland as well, it seems there is an overall improvement in weather ail round for a change. Even the county cricket matches were uninterrupted and that is almost unheard of.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back