Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mavfzqcCqT1ra9vkuo1_500.gif

This is just so cute.

*puppy voice*: "Would subbie like some semen?? Would she!? YES she wooooould!!!

Heheh.

I like it when a man holds my face. I have been around some men who touch and make love to my face with their hands in a way that tells me: I want to put my manhood into your mouth. The face stroking, it’s like foreplay for the oral lovers.

It’s so very tender. I love that.

Oooh Yes, Sweepthefloor, you are so right. I love that also. My hubby does that almost all the time and I love it!

I like it when a man holds my face. I have been around some men who touch and make love to my face with their hands in a way that tells me: I want to put my manhood into your mouth. The face stroking, it’s like foreplay for the oral lovers.

It’s so very tender. I love that.
The hands are but a prelude. He put his hand on your check, gently, then the hand went back around to the neck, hinting at control, and back to the check, and left. You barely knew him.

Tmmblr, that is correct. It is done in a loving and gentle caress, but because of the placement of the hands definitely implies control and thus dominance. I love when my husband takes me that way. Others may take me roughly and I enjoy that very much, but there is something very special and loving the way only my husband does this with me.

Tmmblr, that is correct. It is done in a loving and gentle caress, but because of the placement of the hands definitely implies control and thus dominance. I love when my husband takes me that way. Others may take me roughly and I enjoy that very much, but there is something very special and loving the way only my husband does this with me.

And in public, perhaps in a group of men, he finds a moment to caress you that special way. A few of the men are looking at you as you receive the caress which has special meaning.

They know.

You know they know.

You look at them and smile.

RDS Muskrat, I agree! I love being completely naked when worshipping men's beautiful cocks. I want to be fully available for the man I am pleasuring. :)

RDS Muskrat, I agree! I love being completely naked when worshipping men's beautiful cocks. I want to be fully available for the man I am pleasuring. :)

It isn't a power trip or anything unsavory...it's simply the beauty of it, the highly charged, erotic bliss of a willing, absolutely naked woman doing her thing. I love watching the woman slowly strip naked...I love every piece of clothing being peeled off & tossed aside,every piece, slowly and finally, when she slips of her socks and comes over to me...it is show time! I also enjoy being slowly undressed by a naked woman...in fact, I like to flip this scenario around and go first, stripping down while being watched and falling to my knees and lovingly servicing a delicious wet pussy while being the naked one. I just love skin! Don't you agree?

Ooooh I absolutely agree! I love the feel of skin against my own whether I am to pleasure the man or he to have his pleasure of taking me. To me giving a man oral pleasure is not just sucking him but heightening all his senses before hand beginning with visual, then the ouch and caress and work my way down his body, never losing contact of skin on skin. I love the feel of my nipples lightly brushing against him and feel him touching me and then the scent the sensation of that beautiful velvety head against my lips as I kiss and slowly take him inside my mouth and work my tongue around it while sucking gently and waiting to feel his hands on my head and gripping my hair and feel the twitch of his excitement as I swallow him deeply and begin the joyous act. :) MMMM I love it.

Ooooh I absolutely agree! I love the feel of skin against my own whether I am to pleasure the man or he to have his pleasure of taking me. To me giving a man oral pleasure is not just sucking him but heightening all his senses before hand beginning with visual, then the ouch and caress and work my way down his body, never losing contact of skin on skin. I love the feel of my nipples lightly brushing against him and feel him touching me and then the scent the sensation of that beautiful velvety head against my lips as I kiss and slowly take him inside my mouth and work my tongue around it while sucking gently and waiting to feel his hands on my head and gripping my hair and feel the twitch of his excitement as I swallow him deeply and begin the joyous act. :) MMMM I love it.

This is delicious. Well said. :rose:

http://weworshipcocks.tumblr.com/page/12

I hope the link works but if it doesn't I simply Googled Cock worship pictures & came across (no pun intended) this great site. Also got a wee bit creative & uploaded a few of my favorite pics. I absolutely LOVE how she is holding his balls in the first pic! Never forget the balls...tickle them, roll them gently with your fingers and lightly teasingly scratch them with your nails. Definitely be doing that tickling/lightly scratching thing just as and while I'm cumming...ooooooh!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Just a couple more pics...you ladies that truly love worshipping a cock are the best! i love you!

Attachments

• syerra5-11.jpg
    syerra5-11.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 157
  • free_oral_sex_pic.jpg
    free_oral_sex_pic.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 147
  • tumblr_kry955ORoi1qzt3sho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_kry955ORoi1qzt3sho1_500.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 170
  • rikki-008.jpg
    rikki-008.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 149
How much value is there in a skullfuck? One can drill a hole in a watermelon and skullfuck it. And no, I'm not speaking from experience.

But tormenting a cock worshiper is another thing. There are all kind of games you can play with someone who wants something really bad.

Your so right Wdom! Is that your hand in the pic?

http://weworshipcocks.tumblr.com/page/12

I hope the link works but if it doesn't I simply Googled Cock worship pictures & came across (no pun intended) this great site. Also got a wee bit creative & uploaded a few of my favorite pics. I absolutely LOVE how she is holding his balls in the first pic! Never forget the ball...tickle them, roll them gently withyour fingers and lightly teasingly scratch them with your nails. Definitely be doing that tickling/lightly scratching thing just as and while I'm cumming...ooooooh!

I love how the second girl is rubbing her pussy while she sucks him off! Me too, me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back