Mischief Makers - Reborn

Thankee, amc.

It "helped" that I couldn't sleep worth a damn on either leg of the long trip home. Unfortunately my mind is in that odd zone where I feel drunk from lack of sleep but yet it won't turn off either.

*slips into the cabin and heads straight to the bar for rum and coke and decides to skip the coke*

What a positively fuckmekinda day!

*plops onto her favorite couch, careful not to spill her makemebetter juice, and opens up her notebook to get some serious noodling on*

-Appearing out of the shadows, comes the very familiar form of a large black anthropomorphic wolf. That same twinkle in his golden lupine eyes remains the same, as well as the big fanged grin upon his face. In the usual unmistakable manner, he flops lazily into his big high back black leather chair with a deep grunt.-

''The tales of my never returning...have obviously been greatly over estimated.''

-Said with a wink and a nod as he places big clawed hands behind his head while kicking back in the chair-

*slips into the cabin and heads straight to the bar for rum and coke and decides to skip the coke*

What a positively fuckmekinda day!

*plops onto her favorite couch, careful not to spill her makemebetter juice, and opens up her notebook to get some serious noodling on*

Rum and Noodling, now there'should a dangerous combination!

-Appearing out of the shadows, comes the very familiar form of a large black anthropomorphic wolf. That same twinkle in his golden lupine eyes remains the same, as well as the big fanged grin upon his face. In the usual unmistakable manner, he flops lazily into his big high back black leather chair with a deep grunt.-

''The tales of my never returning...have obviously been greatly over estimated.''

-Said with a wink and a nod as he places big clawed hands behind his head while kicking back in the chair-

Oh my goodness.... He lives!!!! Thankee for checking in, big brother... Was getting worried.

Rum and Noodling, now there'should a dangerous combination!

Alas, it's been more rum than noodling, but am hoping to break thru the writer's block sooner than later... cuz there's not much rum left in the house :eek:

Alas, it's been more rum than noodling, but am hoping to break thru the writer's block sooner than later... cuz there's not much rum left in the house :eek:

Hmmmm true I'm on the Bison grass vodka and Pear juice already!

Oh my goodness.... He lives!!!! Thankee for checking in, big brother... Was getting worried.

You're welcome lil sis...sorry for not getting back in touch before now. Hope you and yours are doing well. It's nice to be back...I missed you and everyone else too.

*peeks in*

Two words.... Life sucks. :eek:

Hoping to find more time to just peek in and grovel for forgiveness for my unexpected absence from Lit.

Hugs and kisses to any that might wander by. :rose:

*peeks in*

Hoping to find more time to just peek in and grovel for forgiveness for my unexpected absence from Lit.

I have so missed seeing you Angel. :kiss: Hope life turns around and leaves you smiling every day. :rose: ttys

*peeks in*

I had wondered where you wandered off to...

*wanders up a familiar but almost forgotten trail to the front door, takes a deep breath, pastes on a smile and slips into the cabin*

*seeing that the staff had thankfully kept the cobwebs at bay, she wanders over to her favorite couch and plops down with a soft sigh*

Happy 2016 all... I apologize for my unexpected and extended absence. Life has thrown me a couple of curve balls recently and, while I've proven I'm forever a better soccer than softball player, I'm back and determined not to be away that long again.

-Pouncing his lil sis and pins her to the couch licking her face like a happy puppy-

I missed the hell outta you my sweet sis!

*shrieks like a teenybopper at a slasher movie at the unexpected appearance before giggling under the licking assault*

Hey there, big bro.... Missed you too. :cattail:

-Stops licking and wolfhugs her as tightly as possible and allows her to breath-

I'd tie you up and spank you for this...but you'd like it too much. ;) :D

-Grins wickedly-

I know enough to get myself in real trouble with the Angelbub. ;) :D

Last edited:
Alas, she's been very very quiet lately so you're probably safe. ;)

Whew...what luck thought I was living dangerously. :rolleyes:

-Gets up from where he'd pounced his lil sis and sits up snuggling-

I'm off to snooze lil sis, luvya. Goodnight.

*sits comfortably against him while trying to clear the cobwebs from her notepad*

Sweet dreams, Wolfias and I promise not to be a stranger...

"Someone said something about a reunion?" he asks hands falling to rest on angel's shoulders gently rubbing. He leans over to kiss her cheek, "I have missed you, how are you doing?

"Someone said something about a reunion?" he asks hands falling to rest on angel's shoulders gently rubbing. He leans over to kiss her cheek, "I have missed you, how are you doing?

*smiles up at the handsome elf*

Well hello there, stranger... It's been awhile! All we need now is HF, Mari, Thyri and Maddie and it will be a true reunion. :)

he smiles, "Yes indeed. I did speak to Yeishia the other day. it was so wonderful to catch up with her It made me realize how many I've lost touch with."

Back