Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

T: I can't wait for this weekend to propose to my first bridesmaid!!

F: Tired. Staying up last night to be naughty with the fiancé was fun, though!

D: Getting ready for work. At least it's a short night, right?!
 
Thinking: "Thank goodness it's Friday. Well, my Friday anyway..."

Feeling: Tired.

Doing: Brainstorming a new story idea and debating posting my others from YOS&F in the actual seeking writers thread...
 
LT ~ It's time to write.

Feeling ~ Ready.

Doing ~ Trying to focus and get those words out.
 
LT: It's been quite a while since I've been on here...

F: Excited! I've had a nap and I'm ready to go!

D: Going to the cinema to see Crimson Peak! I'm so excited!
 
LT ~ Today. I will finish that chapter today.

Feeling ~ Like I'm finally winning the battle against this horrible cold.

Doing ~ The usual morning madness
 
Thinking - How the fuck do people write average length books? I have 14 chapters written of my book and I'm already at the "average book length" word count. I still have around 13 more chapters to go >.<

Doing - Organizational work on my book and learning a new writing program...and pondering how to make the roughdraft sketch of my book cover a reality..

Feeling - A little frustrated and....under equipped to do the job right...
 
Thinking: Quickly read soundbites which won;t get anyone into legal trouble
Feeling: Hungry - guess who hasn't eaten yet, this evening?
Doing: About to shred some savoy cabbage to steam on top of the stew.
 
Feeling: bummed
Thinking: its Friday finally
Doing: getting ready to get coffee!!!!
 
Feeling : Saddened for the people of Paris and all those affected by last night
 
Thinking: My Facebook makes me sad and irritated

Feeling: Sleepy

Doing: Still at work.....again....
 
LT ~ The lovely Tigress isn't the only one saddened by FB at the moment. By the end of the weekend I've a feeling I will have culled my friends list rather severely.

Feeling ~ Ready!

Doing ~ Making check lists for the party and stuffing my novel notes back into my bag in case there is time for scribbling as the day goes on.
 
Thinking: Brilliant idea to make details of your book poetry when you suck at writing fucking poetry....

Feeling: Rather idiotic

Doing: Attempting to write poetry....
 
Thinking: How the heck do I get roped into feeding 461 people?!?!

Feeling: Frustrated with my inability to tell people no

Doing: Looking for a creative spark to get my backlog moving again. :(
 
Thinking: That I wouldn't even get as far as I have with NaNoWriMo

Feeling: Fucking great about what I have achieved so far

Doing: hunting down the remaining 5,306 words needed to 'win' NaNoWriMo.
 
Thinking: That I wouldn't even get as far as I have with NaNoWriMo

Feeling: Fucking great about what I have achieved so far

Doing: hunting down the remaining 5,306 words needed to 'win' NaNoWriMo.

That's fantastic! Keep going!

applauds vigorously
 
Thinking: My Yahoo friends list is a ghost town...

Feeling: A bit under the weather...

Doing: Sitting at work for another hour and a quarter.
 
Thinking: Can't believe I've found someone willing to RP with me! Now must try not to scare him off. :D

Feeling: Pleasantly sore.

Doing: Dinner. Halloumi burgers with fried balsamic mushrooms and newly discovered moo free Sacla tomato pesto on faux-brioche buns. The kind of burgers you need to get a fucking room with. And some skinny paprika fries with home made mayo.

Mmmff...
 
Thinking: Dead Weeeeeeeeeeeek.
Feeling: Stressed beyond belief.
Doing: Poking around the Unders when I should be working. Wondering if Vail is watching Jennifer Jones?
 
I really need to finish that Unders story, dammit.
And it's Jessica Jones, and YES! Something else I need to get back to!

Oh shit! I was reading a story with the name Jennifer in it, what the fuck? And anyway, I'm excited for the Luke Cage series too. I haven't gotten to Kilgrave yet, I'm only a few episodes in. He's just been skulking around.
 
When I heard that they were making the series, I went back and read the Alias comic. I'd only encountered the character peripherally, before. They are doing a very good job. And the teasers/trailers were very reminiscent of the cover art (by David Mack, who is amazing)
It is a pretty incredible show.

I'm reading Alias! They really are, and Krysten Ritter does things to me. The purple is so cool! More purple shows!

And I love the Unders. I think it's been watching/reading all this Jessica Jones that brought me looking for Rebecca Garrote things. More, please.
 
Thinking: Pondering the want to write more and varied things again with people....yet knowing I suck and can't make commitments.

Doing: Folding laundry and debating typing up a finished chapter of my book.

Feeling: Super sleepy....
 
Back
Top