The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Thought

I haz WRITING!! Plus JW left me sumthin in the NOOK. Can this day get any friggin' better??

Further Last Thought

And THIS is why I stay in my damned Haven!!!

:(

Oh, I'll leave you sumthiun in your NOOK!

Turns around on quiet feet to give a sexy GG a wide happy grin, honey brown eyes sparkling with glee. Leans in and whispers,

Promises, promises sweetest of Goddesses. You always promise but you never, EVER come through. Maybe one day...I will leave something in YOUR nook, instead...a toy? My hand...YOUR hand...

or we can just take turns...

until we are both whimpering, sated masses of girl flesh laying in opposite corners of the room for fear of starting an inferno if we touch.

grins.

HEY.. wait.... ACCKKKKKKKK .. COLD COLD COLD COLD !!!!!!!

Your learning that Ninja stuff from Dryfter.. aren't ya....

Nope. I'm not taking students right now until I become a better teacher. The survivability rate is too low currently. If she gots ninja skills, DW learned em from someone else. :)

Oh damn, I didn't realize how late it was.
Vivi... I'll just have to take care of you when I get back.

Waits patiently.

Waits a minute more.

Is tired of waiting.
Finds all manner of ways to get into trouble.

Turns around on quiet feet to give a sexy GG a wide happy grin, honey brown eyes sparkling with glee. Leans in and whispers,

Promises, promises sweetest of Goddesses. You always promise but you never, EVER come through. Maybe one day...I will leave something in YOUR nook, instead...a toy? My hand...YOUR hand...
or we can just take turns...
until we are both whimpering, sated masses of girl flesh laying in opposite corners of the room for fear of starting an inferno if we touch.

grins.

So two things come to mind.
First- I'll don a secretary outfit and ensure that something purchased by Ms. Vail does indeed make it into the Nook.

Second- this...if this ever happens, I want to be tied up in the corner watching.

SON OF A BITCH.. . why.. do.. people... take... for... fucking... ever... to... get... ready?!?!?!

Maybe if I take yoga? Pilates?
Til then, I suppose other things will have to suffice

grins

No worries, GG. We are both very inventive. I am sure something will...come to mind.

I had sugar.

That is all.

*looks at Z-ness for a VERY long moment*

LT - I need yet another thread

*nods* Yes. Yes you do.

Waits patiently.

Waits a minute more.

Is tired of waiting.
Finds all manner of ways to get into trouble.

So two things come to mind.
First- I'll don a secretary outfit and ensure that something purchased by Ms. Vail does indeed make it into the Nook.

Second- this...if this ever happens, I want to be tied up in the corner watching.

*giggles*
*giggles some more*
*whispers*
No tying...that is just...awful Instead...I shall politely eplain to you all of the things you won't get later if you move from the corner...and then i shall ask Vail to enforce it...once the two of you...are alone.

*nods*

*hands Vail some spools of threads*

:D

*giggles more*

*gives a hiding Lady hugs*

oh.. my darlin lovely sin of a twin... you most assuradly have a happy.
-purrs-

as do I, now.

*happy grin*

Good...and you are gonna look smexilicious when you go out...and i wish i was going with you...

send pics, dammit.

Hrm, I too am kicking around the idea of starting a new thread. :p

*iz madly jealous*

haz 2. Needs 2 more. nodnod

Ooooo! I likes being THE ENFORCER!!!

Yes. yes you do. get to work, woman!!

Also, I knew you would.

*winks*

as you are ever so much more...lovingly brutal than I can be...

as I just kinda tend to be BRUTAL without the loving part...

*le sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back