Looking for Online Only Sub for Erotic RP

daverp219

Virgin
Looking for women interested exploring their submissive nature. I am married, will never want to meet, and will not send photos.

If you are a fun, creative, dirty woman looking to for some online RP fun, PM me. I prefer to use Hangouts, but have KIK as well. I am looking for a long-term submissive to play with. I am a switch as well, so we can see if you have a dominant side that needs to be fed.

I have very few limits.. and can't wait to explore yours.

When we RP, i will direct you to do things that you will obey and you will cum for me when i allow it.. and you will do things to make me cum for you... like a good girl.

See you soon

Looking for women interested exploring their submissive nature. I am married, will never want to meet, and will not send photos.

If you are a fun, creative, dirty woman looking to for some online RP fun, PM me. I prefer to use Hangouts, but have KIK as well. I am looking for a long-term submissive to play with. I am a switch as well, so we can see if you have a dominant side that needs to be fed.

I have very few limits.. and can't wait to explore yours.

When we RP, i will direct you to do things that you will obey and you will cum for me when i allow it.. and you will do things to make me cum for you... like a good girl.

See you soon
Message me on kik, i agree to all the terms. the username is daddieslittlebirdie x

Back