How to massage the cervix

Hello Bramblethorn, fellow Guru. The poster has posted as a female in another thread, looking to explore her sexuality with another female.

And then a male, of different age, in another.

Ah, right. Didn't think to check the full posting history- I should've learned that by now...

I just shouldn't read threads like this after the week I just had. My brain just can't take it. :rolleyes:

Come on imemkay, maybe his ex had a prolapse! Sheesh, so judgemental. :rolleyes: :D

LOL Maybe she did have a prolapse. (warning, do not google that shit)
I'll try harder to work on my judgemental attitude. I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna be tough, but I'll try! :rolleyes:

LOL Maybe she did have a prolapse. (warning, do not google that shit)
I'll try harder to work on my judgemental attitude. I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna be tough, but I'll try! :rolleyes:
You're no fun! Let them google it. It'll be good for them; it builds character. :D

Note to self ...

If you Google Prolapsed Uterus, AND Prolapsed Anus, there is no win. Only defeat as you can't un-see what you've seen.

DON'T do it.

*reaches for bleach to splash into eyes*

Oh Emerson40 - why why why?

...back at you :)
ya-what-cat_zps78413240.gif

Last edited:
Note to self ...

If you Google Prolapsed Uterus, AND Prolapsed Anus, there is no win. Only defeat as you can't un-see what you've seen.

DON'T do it.

*reaches for bleach to splash into eyes*

I'm glad I googled them. Seeing that puts my cares and worries in perspective. Turns out I'm doing just fine, thank you. :D

The OP's posting history aside, I have had the delightful pleasure of being intimate with a woman who adored having her cervix (and general area) softly stroked during oral sex. Her favorite position was sitting / laying back against a mountain of pillows, where she would indulge me to the delight of both of us.

The OP's posting history aside, I have had the delightful pleasure of being intimate with a woman who adored having her cervix (and general area) softly stroked during oral sex. Her favorite position was sitting / laying back against a mountain of pillows, where she would indulge me to the delight of both of us.

'And general area'? You mean INSIDE of her vagina? Is THAT the 'general area' you are refering to? I can assure you, you would be shopping for Polident if you 'massaged' her cervix and weren't her OB/GYN.

I'm not entirely sure why you chose to attack my post, but I can assure you that I know what and where I am talking about. Before my wife had hers removed, it didn't do anything special for her but it also didn't make her want to kick my teeth in.

It's clear that you don't enjoy it, which may very well be the way that most women feel. I'm hardly in a position to say. There are probably other things that most women don't enjoy while others do.

Good God, are we still massaging that poor woman's cervix? :D

The key word in that entire paragraph is SOFTLY.

'And general area'? You mean INSIDE of her vagina? Is THAT the 'general area' you are refering to? I can assure you, you would be shopping for Polident if you 'massaged' her cervix and weren't her OB/GYN.

I used to have an IUD. I've had hubby check for the string (since he was in the general area anyway lol). It's not painful at all - as long as he's gentle and doesn't get overly enthusiastic.

I'm not entirely sure why you chose to attack my post, but I can assure you that I know what and where I am talking about. Before my wife had hers removed, it didn't do anything special for her but it also didn't make her want to kick my teeth in.

It's clear that you don't enjoy it, which may very well be the way that most women feel. I'm hardly in a position to say. There are probably other things that most women don't enjoy while others do.

There's massaging, then there's gently or softly stroking. Massaging may lead to embarrassing trips to the emergency room and/or dentist. Soft stroking can be pleasurable - not always, but it *can* be.

Most women will happily admit that trips to the gynecologist aren't fun at all and can, in fact, be quite painful. And let's never forget the lovely time of childbirth. Having an 8 pound baby exit through the vaginal canal aside, the contractions (the time when the cervix is dilating) are quite painful. If the doc has to strip the membranes (by going through the cervix with a tool similar to a crochet hook), that's downright excruciating. Personally, when he stripped my membranes, I left a dent and claw marks in the ceiling. I think they're still there. :rolleyes: Come to think of it, afterwards, the doc did speak with a funny lisp. :eek:

poor pmann - taking a thrashing lately (not that pmann) - now pmann is a dancing lady

It's lucky he's been safely nestled in the (ample) bosom of Rainshine. No, not like that you filthy perves.

Ample bosoms indeed. BRRRRRMMMMMMMBRBRBRBEMEMEMERME <---- Sound of Pmann motorboating.

I'll stay here until childbirth stories are done. They scare me.

Oh, and I'll probably stay here until afterwards. :D

Back