The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you're a sentient being and definitely not human...wanna write a story VM? :kiss: :kiss: :devil:

So sue me. I like a vampire story or two. I have a non-vampire totally human but magic story that's in progress in sci-fi, too.

Actually, there are (or were) a couple of bear stories in there that were so good I don't feel up to competing. However, I do like tentacles . . . :devil:

Since you're a sentient being and definitely not human...wanna write a story VM? :kiss: :kiss: :devil:

So sue me. I like a vampire story or two. I have a non-vampire totally human but magic story that's in progress in sci-fi, too.

I have a story in the works about a man who takes up a job at a cafe only to find it's run by a witch and the "Special ingredient" In the Latte's is procured in an interesting way.
It was to be my debut but I lost most of it thanks to my hard drive crashing, I was only able to obtain an early draft from a friend I had shown.

Actually, there are (or were) a couple of bear stories in there that were so good I don't feel up to competing. However, I do like tentacles . . . :devil:

Holy shit! Not you too VM! My world's crumbling...

Ooops...you said tentacles ... never mind. :D

*flutter flutter*

POUNCE!

Oh...uh...sorry. Got excited about the scotch or something. :devil:

How did you know I was of Scottish descent? :kiss: We really have rapport this evening, lovely one. (((HUG)))

Sounds like a plan to me! :D

Blue...two shots of Glenfiddich...leave the bottle. What are you drinkin', sweetie?

I had to ask someone before what Glenfiddich is and now I know. I have never tasted it, but I wouldn't mind doing so. *grins*

I still haven't eaten yet. Was answering some messages that came in while I was doing other things. Now to go eat and then probably head off to dream land, if I can sleep. I hope so.

I had to ask someone before what Glenfiddich is and now I know. I have never tasted it, but I wouldn't mind doing so. *grins*

I still haven't eaten yet. Was answering some messages that came in while I was doing other things. Now to go eat and then probably head off to dream land, if I can sleep. I hope so.

Don't neglect your diet or your bed rest playing on that computer young lady. ;)

Sleep sweet, angel. :kiss:

How did you know I was of Scottish descent? :kiss: We really have rapport this evening, lovely one. (((HUG)))

*snuggle*

Actually, my favorite is the Glenmorangie Portwood. Yum. But beggars can't be choosers when southern gentlemen of Scotch descent offer them a damn good alternative. :D

"Thank you suh!"

I had family in the UK for a while. We made it a point to tour all the distilleries. Fun trip. What I remember of it, that is. :D :eek: :eek:

The cub has a taste for fine Scotch but most of the time I prefer beer and wine. That could change, though, if I start doing some serious tasting. Of course, then it could get expensive. Hmmm . . . decisions, decisions.

*snuggle*

Actually, my favorite is the Glenmorangie Portwood. Yum. But beggars can't be choosers when southern gentlemen of Scotch descent offer them a damn good alternative. :D

"Thank you suh!"

"Mah pleazuh ma'm. Branch watuh chasuh for th' lady?"

Okay Dad. (kicks floor with my foot in defiance and embarrassment.

Sleep well Tom.:cattail:

Don't make me come up there. :D

You too, angel. :kiss::rose:

The cub has a taste for fine Scotch but most of the time I prefer beer and wine. That could change, though, if I start doing some serious tasting. Of course, then it could get expensive. Hmmm . . . decisions, decisions.

Next time I'm in your state I'll bring a few bottles of my favorites. We'll make our own tasting party!

"Mah pleazuh ma'm. Branch watuh chasuh for th' lady?"

Wah thank you! :kiss:

Next time I'm in your state I'll bring a few bottles of my favorites. We'll make our own tasting party!

Wah thank you! :kiss:

Sounds good. I'll do the canape's. Today for lunch I had scallops pan-seared and topped with a fig/goat cheese mousse. Gawd!

now I have to figure out how to make fig/goat cheese mousse.

mmmm.... wanna a surrogate cub? :D

I've always wanted to adopt an older child . . .
horny.gif

Good Morning (or afternoon if you're in EU).
Bright & breezy we greet the day. . . . .
on the other hand,
Would someone point me in the direction of the coffee please ?

Hey naked's. I've been up since 6:30 am but I've been going through videos and such and figuring out how to move favorites on you tube and such. Heard a lot of good misic today that many AH posters put up..and watched some of the funnest ones also. It's so nice to have sound and hear songs and videos. I do love my music.

Handly--Coffee is at starbucks today. Afraid the coffee pot is broken. Maybe Abs will let you go borrow her extra coffee pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back