Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've adjusted the new job and passed the thresh hold of my new life style as I've adjusted and become more flexible. The new normal is much better each day, the series of doctors and intense sessions have ended as reduced therapy sessions continue. Now I'm back to my part time job writing to my heart's content. And my new tennant pays his rent on time as he enjoys my old bed room w/free run of the house.:)

I've adjusted the new job and passed the thresh hold of my new life style as I've adjusted and become more flexible. The new normal is much better each day, the series of doctors and intense sessions have ended as reduced therapy sessions continue. Now I'm back to my part time job writing to my heart's content. And my new tennant pays his rent on time as he enjoys my old bed room w/free run of the house.:)

One step at a time, right? It can be an arduous path to recovery.

My partner (love you Harry) are book hoarders. Decided to unpack a storage locker a while back to make room for my off grid over flow. My word! We have an entire library on our hands. Heaven on earth.

Found a classic, All About Sex. Brilliant quotations on everyone's favourite past time. Oh, oh. Gonna bore you silly with some of them. :devil:

Last edited:
My partner (love you Harry) are book hoarders. Decided to unpack a storage locker a while back to make room for my off grid over flow. My word! We have an entire library on our hands. Heaven on earth.
I'm surrounded by several libraries, have been for a long long time. Now my vision's shot to shit and most are inaccessible to me. But it's so hard to give these up! They're much of what makes me ME.

I'm surrounded by several libraries, have been for a long long time. Now my vision's shot to shit and most are inaccessible to me. But it's so hard to give these up! They're much of what makes me ME.

Well travelled, musically experimental and talented, well read, an author, brilliant taste in films and a cunning wit? Renaissance man, much? :D

Found a classic, All About Sex. Brilliant quotations on everyone's favourite past time. Oh, oh. Gonna bore you silly with some of them. :devil:

Back atcha baby :heart::kiss:

I need to make friends with a cat owner. I keep seeing cats all over the internet and in neighboring apartment buildings, but I can't pet any of them. I miss cats...

I need to make friends with a cat owner. I keep seeing cats all over the internet and in neighboring apartment buildings, but I can't pet any of them. I miss cats...

Walking up to a nice young woman and asking to pet her pussy might be more of an ice breaker than you bargained for. :D

Nobody in the world is more stubborn than a 4 year old. Direct quote: "if you don't play with me, then I won't love you anymore."

Cats are really hard to please, but they can make your life very interesting, never dull. It's certainly worth the extra expense, and if like me you can make someone else (my unemployed stepson) do the litter scooping, it's less hassle than walking a dog and cleaning up after it.

Hey!
It's complicated. I play a lot of Barbies nowadays.

Lol. I married into a premade family. Now estranged from the wife, but still living with her. Long story on that. Her kids still claim that I'm their stepfather, so that's something, I guess.

And have two step-granddaughters these days, but they're in another state.

Lol. I married into a premade family. Now estranged from the wife, but still living with her. Long story on that. Her kids still claim that I'm their stepfather, so that's something, I guess.

And have two step-granddaughters these days, but they're in another state.

Sounds complicated.
This coparenting thing was never part of what I saw for myself but it's a hell of a ride, especially at my age.

You can have one of those that sh*t in our garden, if I can catch them. They smell, though; at least their leftovers do.

I don't want my own cat. I'm barely responsible enough to take care of myself.

I want to pet other people's cats.

I don't want my own cat. I'm barely responsible enough to take care of myself.

I want to pet other people's cats.

Petting other peoples pussies? Is that a Jersey thing?

Open one of those animal (Cats, bunnies) petting coffee shops. I read about one in New York or some faraway place. Although in Florida you might be better of with a frozen daiquiri shop.

You know how Americans are - when it comes to sex, the men can't keep from lying and the women can't keep from telling the truth.
Robin Zander

Shout out to Weinstein and Cosby.

Last edited:
Shout out to amazing step children. Moving when it's 34C is a hell of a lot easier with strapping young men. Lack of stretch marks is a pretty nice bonus ,too.

There are people who want to keep our sex instinct inflamed in order to make money out of us. Because , of course, a man with an obsession is a man who has very little sales resistance.
C.S. Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back