Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT it is because I don't know how involved I want to get or what I want out of being here.

IACT I mostly want to take it lightly and have fun, but it seems very easy to get tangled up.
ICT it is easy to get wrapped up in spending hours here with lit

I look like shit in scrubs :( They make me look like I just got out of bed in baggy pajamas.

ICT I hope that it's worrying over something that turns out to be nothing DiAZ.

IACT I seem to struggling here this week

ICT I hope that it's worrying over something that turns out to be nothing DiAZ.

IACT I seem to struggling here this week

Call me Dee, everyone around here does..... although ICT it's not the name my mother gave me

ICT I hope you'll finish struggling soon.... it feels better if you don't struggle ;) :D

Call me Dee, everyone around here does..... although ICT it's not the name my mother gave me

ICT I hope you'll finish struggling soon.... it feels better if you don't struggle ;) :D

ICT Im horny as hell and not going to bed with a loaded gun!

I really need to get off....

Struggling for inspiration

ok Dee. ICT I quite liked writing DiAZ though Dee, though no clue why. :)

IACT I like what you did there...

IFCT it's Friday night and I think I'm going to bed earlier than I have all week...

ok Dee. ICT I quite liked writing DiAZ though Dee, though no clue why. :)

IACT I like what you did there...

IFCT it's Friday night and I think I'm going to bed earlier than I have all week...

ICT i hope you sleep well and are refreshed in the morrow...

IACT i wish i could give you a big hug and tell you i believe it will all work out okay... you deserve to be happy.

ICT I drive 12 hours a week for work and the only time I'm not alone is at work.
ICT I didn't think I'd be so lonely after I raised my kids.

i confess that...

ICT I have special feelings for someone and I can't imagine why I would ever do something to intentionally cause her pain or any type of hurt...

ICT what starts out to be joyous sometimes turns shitty.
IACT I HATE family drama.
IFCT I wish I could have positive motivation to clean my house.
IFCT I also had someone to appreciated my efforts that I would put into such a feat.

ICT what starts out to be joyous sometimes turns shitty.
IACT I HATE family drama.
IFCT I wish I could have positive motivation to clean my house.
IFCT I also had someone to appreciated my efforts that I would put into such a feat.

ICT *Hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back