The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*chuckle*

OH NOES HERE HE COMES RUN DUCK EEEEEEK

Oscars-Oasis-heads-to-Disney-via-Cake-Entertainment.jpg
 
Ho-kay...

I owe for the awesomeness that is Moon lady and the utter greatness that is Erlind, plus I need to work a bit on a piece for Sweet Pea...so that she is ready for intros after the damned clients get in there.

I slept finally...

I feel pretty good...

*blinks*

I miss my Twin...

I wonder if she is on Fet...or yahell....

*mutters*
 
Had one of those a couple hours here. I'm guessing you got the same storms that blew through. It was pretty intense for a bit there.

Yeah, well the rain storm is the last to hit us and it is still ongoing, but honestly I don't think you and I live too far apart, scuttles. I live in the pickens county area in SC.
 
Oh, what a wonderful thing it is to write. I start to lose my desire. I fade away and seek satisfaction elsewhere. Yet, I come back. I write down something and suddenly, I feel refreshed. I have to come back. I just must. Regardless of how I feel, the story continues. I can't pretend it isn't there. It always has been, and always will be.
 
Ho-kay...

I owe for the awesomeness that is Moon lady and the utter greatness that is Erlind, plus I need to work a bit on a piece for Sweet Pea...so that she is ready for intros after the damned clients get in there.

I slept finally...

I feel pretty good...

*blinks*

I miss my Twin...

I wonder if she is on Fet...or yahell....

*mutters*
Both.
 
Yeah, well the rain storm is the last to hit us and it is still ongoing, but honestly I don't think you and I live too far apart, scuttles. I live in the pickens county area in SC.

All of the cool kids leave so far away from me *sighs* I'm all alone on this coast.

Wait... DW is over here too.

So.... really..... our coast is cooler!
 
I was trying to think about who all lived on this coast....

They may have more people over there, but our awesomeness is more superior!



Dancing around naked is one way of getting my attention.

There's a few more of us. I just remembered, The Scarlet Blade is here too.
 
Last Thought

Truth is a relative thing and I deny the Cartesian paradigm of the universe. "I think therefore I am" is just circular rhetoric. Better to ask by what standard do you judge that you are not only alive, but that life is truly worth living. Fear not, I shall not slip over into nihilism or existentialism. Pressing straight to the point of this argument, didn't that last orgasm convince you that the universe celebrates with you in that blissful moment of timeless awareness? If not, there are several threads on Literotica that may prove useful, most notably "How To." Review carefully, repeat orgasmic experience. See, what did I tell you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top