What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How easy it is to be something you're not here.. wolves in sheeps clothing.

Fuck those of you that are.

I don't know why. I enjoyed talking, and would like to again whenever you want to :)

it would be my pleasure. it sounds like you're having a pleasant day; or at least a better one from the last time we spoke.

I bloody hate being a girl. Got quoted 'over a ton' to replace the screen on my laptop. Bloody rip off merchants. I have a feeling that if I was a guy it'd be half that. So I'm gonna buy one for £30 from amazon and fix it myself. So there.

She has a proud and pure Kilimanjaro shaman capable of mind control for a father. Her mother came from an overwhelmingly powerful lineage of northern royalty who could paralyze a rhino with just a touch........

A timeless tale of nordic princess meets african god from the wrong side of town yea? Naughty fun.....and their daughter...mmmmm so sexy, she is a bit sharp, even bitter at first but then she mellows out into a real sweetie... I think I'm in love :D

Sad today

giant-doobie.jpg

Smoke up sexy....this shit will smash depression, 100% guaranteed happy pants.

Why do people think that they can hide their drinking or toking with loads of cologne or perfume? Eewwww just makes you smell worse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back