The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not cheap...thrifty...there's a difference. ;) Cheap is putting an inexpensive wine in an expensive brand bottle and serving from it...thrifty is putting the wine in a cut glass carafe' so no one sees that it's inexpensive. :D
I must remember that trick!

Hey Tom. :kiss:

It's nice to be missed. I missed you guys, too.

Let me see . . . back behind the bar there has to be some absinthe. It makes the heart grow fonder, don'tcherknow.
innocent.gif

I kind of raise mice myself (for my pet ball python), and though I've had a few close calls (mice getting out of their cages - one made it all the way out, but stupidly wandered back to the cage, trying to get back in, most likely, so I put it back in, and the rest just poking their heads out of the cage, but I taped it up so they can't escape), none have actually escaped. And when I say kind of raise them, I bought a handful of them, and they multiplied,lol. Unintentionally, of course. So now I'm separating the sexes to control their population. :rolleyes:

Let me see . . . back behind the bar there has to be some absinthe. It makes the heart grow fonder, don'tcherknow.
innocent.gif

Will it help my creativity? I'm a fraud as a writer. I can't write. I suck.

Yeah. Give me some of that crap. If it doesn't make me creative at least it will knock me out. :D (Or make me horny, you never know)

Can I get a Fuzzy Navel? (the drink, and no, mine isn't fuzzy, and if yours is, I don't want to see it either lol)

I kind of raise mice myself (for my pet ball python), and though I've had a few close calls (mice getting out of their cages - one made it all the way out, but stupidly wandered back to the cage, trying to get back in, most likely, so I put it back in, and the rest just poking their heads out of the cage, but I taped it up so they can't escape), none have actually escaped. And when I say kind of raise them, I bought a handful of them, and they multiplied,lol. Unintentionally, of course. So now I'm separating the sexes to control their population. :rolleyes:

You're a budding biologist, no? That's how we started out, minus the boa. When we got married we had seven mice. By the time we moved into married students housing we had twenty-seven, a guinea pig and a kitten. By the time I graduated, the household had grown to a 'variety' of cats and a toddler. We've been through garter snakes, tortoises, water turtles, gold and tropical fish, more cats, hunting dogs . . . oh, yeah, and an white rat. Being down to one dog is quite the relief!

Do you just have really bad luck with animals, or did they die of natural causes? Or did you just get rid of them? lol

And I've had to start feeding Shadow (that's his name,lol) less now so he doesn't grow so big so fast, so I can keep him longer :)

Will it help my creativity? I'm a fraud as a writer. I can't write. I suck.

Yeah. Give me some of that crap. If it doesn't make me creative at least it will knock me out. :D (Or make me horny, you never know)

If I get a vote, go for Horny!!! :D

and stuff the "fraud" crap Ms. Sexiest Female Character in a Story person! ;)

(BTW, Congrats!!!!) :kiss:

Hey Tom. :kiss:

It's nice to be missed. I missed you guys, too.

So where ya been, beautiful? :kiss: RL takin' a bite outa yer 'puter time?

I must remember that trick!

Heh! It works every time. When someone asks what vintage it is, just say you spotted it in the liquor store while shopping..."It has a delightful bouquet don't you think?" :D

Heh! It works every time. When someone asks what vintage it is, just say you spotted it in the liquor store while shopping..."It has a delightful bouquet don't you think?" :D

The empty Boone's Farm bottle sitting on the counter doesn't give it away? :D

If I get a vote, go for Horny!!! :D

and stuff the "fraud" crap Ms. Sexiest Female Character in a Story person! ;)

(BTW, Congrats!!!!) :kiss:

Thanks. :kiss:

So where ya been, beautiful? :kiss: RL takin' a bite outa yer 'puter time?

Yeah. I've been in a bit of a slump lately. I'm working on gaining humanity again. I'm even trying to write some, but that's not going so well yet. I'm planning on doing a lot of healing this summer.

What Safey said. :rolleyes: Congrats, cutie. :kiss::rose:

:kiss: Thanks.

The empty Boone's Farm bottle sitting on the counter doesn't give it away? :D

Hehehe...I was thinking Gallo or Carlo Rossi...but the Boonies will work too...and you put the bottle on a fencepost and shoot it with your .22. :D

Hehehe...I was thinking Gallo or Carlo Rossi...but the Boonies will work too...and you put the bottle on a fencepost and shoot it with your .22. :D

The box wines make good targets too . . . too bad they don't explode so satisfyingly. :p

The box wines make good targets too . . . too bad they don't explode so satisfyingly. :p

GASP!!!

Even cheap wine deserves a better fate than that! :eek: (Though I hear there's a few good boxes out these days.)

I wonder if the vacuum seal has something to do with how they lack explosive qualities? Perhaps try a different type of bullet. Hollow points? Hmmm... How to make a wine box explode...

GASP!!!

Even cheap wine deserves a better fate than that! :eek: (Though I hear there's a few good boxes out these days.)

I wonder if the vacuum seal has something to do with how they lack explosive qualities? Perhaps try a different type of bullet. Hollow points? Hmmm... How to make a wine box explode...

You need a cherry bomb or an M-80 to do that...freakin' things just wax and cardboard. ;)

GASP!!!

If the box was still sealed, hitting with a high velocity .22 or .17 makes an explosion you don't want to miss. Plastic milk bottles do the same thing.

Last edited:
GASP!!!

We should contact Mythbusters on that one. :p

Personally, I'm thinking .45 cal Glaser rounds, but I believe they're no longer made.

Yeah...nuthin' shatters like a bottle...how's the family, dude?

Little One turns three on Sunday. :D

Secret and I are well into the exercise program and still going strong. Can you believe I'm curling 50 lbs. now? And Secret's lost a total of nine inches from her waist, thighs and upper chest. ;)

So how's by you?

If the box was still sealed, hitting with a high velocity .22 or .17 makes an explosion you don't want to miss. Plastic milk bottles do the same thing.

Wanna go shooting sometime? :devil:

I would like to point out that the milk was under pressure at the time. As milk warms, its gasses expand in the bottle. Thus, the explosion. I've never shot something that is vacuum sealed like an unopened wine box. It just makes me curious. I think Slyc is right. Let's call mythbusters.

Last edited:
Wanna go shooting sometime? :devil:

Seriously! Hey, wanna go to Mongolia next July?

Siberian Ibex 10-day schedule $5,700 West Altai Mtns. Jun 1-Nov 15
(Mongolia) 5-day hunt $2,500 NH (6,500’-11,000’) Best: Jun/Oct

The price is all inclusive from the West Coast. You can drive here, stay in our guest room and join us. I'm trying to get the daughter along to keep HM company in Beijing while Jim and I hunt ibex and Gobi gazelle. Five-star accommodations in Beijing . . . All meals (Mandarin Chinese) included . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back