Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((((((((((((Liza :rose: )))))))))))))))) as always, I'm lifting you and your loved ones up in prayers, sissy.

BLURT*

:rolleyes: I don't ask for much, but a friggin' break from the BS would be nice, for a change!

END BLURT*

Raindear816 said:
(((((((((((((Liza :rose: )))))))))))))))) as always, I'm lifting you and your loved ones up in prayers, sissy.

BLURT*

:rolleyes: I don't ask for much, but a friggin' break from the BS would be nice, for a change!

END BLURT*
for RAIN

395.gif

to give her BS you must have
284.gif

You, I will never understand. I lost a little respect for you this week. I would lose respect for anyone who has chosen the path of least resistance. Including myself.

That stings

What a sale!

I shoulda bought it...

I wish I were going.

Thank you, you are saving a hell of a lot of work for me!

Spinning my wheels.

The last time I looked, a Ford whatever fucking 50 is NOT, I repeat is NOT, a fucking compact but you and the SUV owners of the world seem to think otherwise.

The reason I was late for the movie was that I had a sick-to-my-stomach moment and you don't need to know the reasons why--have I ever lied or exaggerated anything to you--then take my word for it. I think I've earned that much from you.

I swear to God if you say one more smarmy thing, I may vomit.

I'm trying very hard not to wish something terrible on her --or you, for that matter. I don't want to fuck up my karma.

Did I take your parking spot Denae?

;)

Yeah...how can I compete with THAT!? Not in a million years, that is how. :(

{{{{{{Angel}}}}}} :kiss:

***OK..... my hospitality level has been lowered GREATLY today!!!***

~No offense but if you don't have an income and his isn't stable, how the fuck do you plan on getting a place to rent??? Not to mention somewhere that will allow you to have a dog?????????

~Sure.. you bring some food into the house and I've eaten a bit of it when you cooked but fuckin eh... you could have asked if I had plans for something rather than just open and eat off it!!!

~I care about you and the quality of life you have but don't treat me like a piece of dog shit on your shoe!!

CALGON!!! TAKE ME THE FUCK AWAY!!

pleasteasme said:
Did I take your parking spot Denae?

;) (

Nope, you didn't take my spot-there were plenty to choose from, but I happened to notice driving down that row that most of the compact car spots were occupied by anything but a compact vehicle. *shakes head and keeps driving by*

Now, why the hell can't I get to sleep tonight?

TantaLiza said:
{{{{{{Angel}}}}}} :kiss:

***OK..... my hospitality level has been lowered GREATLY today!!!***

~No offense but if you don't have an income and his isn't stable, how the fuck do you plan on getting a place to rent??? Not to mention somewhere that will allow you to have a dog?????????

~Sure.. you bring some food into the house and I've eaten a bit of it when you cooked but fuckin eh... you could have asked if I had plans for something rather than just open and eat off it!!!

~I care about you and the quality of life you have but don't treat me like a piece of dog shit on your shoe!!

CALGON!!! TAKE ME THE FUCK AWAY!!

bubbles.gif

or

soapy.jpg

take your pick!

I miss my mother and father. I miss them so bad. I hate this! Every January I go thru this. WHY did you have to go, and so close to each other? Was it because you couldn't stand to live without him? Well I can't stand not having either of you. I try every year to get out of this funk I get in at the beginning of every year, but I can't. I feel like I'm drowning. Will it ever ease? I prepared myself for Dad to die. He gave us almost 10 years warning with all the treatments and surgeries he had. I had a lot of time to prepare, but it wasn't easy. To find out you were sick too, and so far gone they couldn't help you.....that has always been a real kick in the teeth to me. You never looked sick. You hid it all so well, 9 days later, you were gone too. GOD I miss you. Every New Year's Eve it always is the same now. Like the rug got pulled out from under me and I can't get up. I need you. I love you. I feel like I'm drowning in this. Will it ever ease?

You are such a liar.

And you don't even see it, do you?

You told me months ago the reason your marriage died was lack of passion.

Re-creating the same scenario?

Pathetic.

I wouldn't have you now even if you asked.

MistyBluEyes said:
I miss my mother and father. I miss them so bad. I hate this! Every January I go thru this. WHY did you have to go, and so close to each other? Was it because you couldn't stand to live without him? Well I can't stand not having either of you. I try every year to get out of this funk I get in at the beginning of every year, but I can't. I feel like I'm drowning. Will it ever ease? I prepared myself for Dad to die. He gave us almost 10 years warning with all the treatments and surgeries he had. I had a lot of time to prepare, but it wasn't easy. To find out you were sick too, and so far gone they couldn't help you.....that has always been a real kick in the teeth to me. You never looked sick. You hid it all so well, 9 days later, you were gone too. GOD I miss you. Every New Year's Eve it always is the same now. Like the rug got pulled out from under me and I can't get up. I need you. I love you. I feel like I'm drowning in this. Will it ever ease?

Sending some peace your way. :rose:

Yes, I'm getting drunk.
Yes,I want to be where YOU are now and forever.
Yes, IloveyouwithalovethatcannotbebrokenandJanuarycannotcomesoonenough!

((((((((((((((((((Liza)))))))))))))))))))) :rose:

Happy New Year everyone.

Alright...my own tests came back negative, for now. I didn't lose anyone close to me this year. But my friend and Bud still has it (fucking VA!). Friends who's friends are dropping. Enogh already. *sighs* Let the stem cell research go on to find a cure.

Here's to a better year than last. Peace. :rose:

omahaman2 said:
bubbles.gif

or

soapy.jpg

take your pick!

Methinks I could have it both ways if I play me cards right!! :cathappy:

Luvs ya, my friend.... :kiss:

Pssst... if they make plenty of 'em like you out there maybe I needa move West!! ;)

Jenny... you're a lucky woman!! :rose:

Sayin' a prayer for Misty!! :rose:

{{{{{{Angel sissy}}}}}}

~I sure hope like hell they're wrong in that saying... "What you're doing at the stroke of midnight is how you'll spend your new year."

~Just once I'd like to know what it's like to get a kiss to begin the new year!!

~Sending out my love and wishes to all my friends and family!! :heart: :kiss:

I wonder if 2006 and will be better than 2005? Will the things I missed out on and the things that I craved come to me or will I continue to miss out?

Am I being stupid by clinging to him so tightly? Just because hes everything I want and more? Wouldn't it be better to leave him alone and not be a hassle to him? Stop talking to him and leave him be?

But then, how do you leave someone who is such a big part of you?

What do you do when the very thing you crave is the thing you're being denied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back