Where are all the breast-loving women?

After scanning this thread, I feel like penning an ode to breasts. What can I say that has not been said before? I love boobs in all shapes and forms - and the variety is indeed staggering. And yes, they are playthings, which is wonderful for both the woman attached to them and for the person attracted to them, but also a source of nourishment for our children.

I always find this thread and your fantasy so sexy. Please pm me and we can talk more about what we both want

I love boobs! I chose my sn because I was sure that I had an imprint of my own boobs in my hands as I'm forever playing with them! Would be nice to play with some others though ...

I love boobs! I chose my sn because I was sure that I had an imprint of my own boobs in my hands as I'm forever playing with them! Would be nice to play with some others though ...

play? mhhh...tell me how, please:rose:

I adore my gf's small tits in a half-open shirt that I can slide my hand into and run the palm of my hand gently over her hardening nipple. She wear tight vest tops with her jeans too and her seeming permanently hard nipples drive me to distraction. :devil:

Have to agree with all here, they fascinate me too. The diversity and beauty of them...

from what I've read in your signature I reckon you're teasing yourself a little too! ;)

I love this thread, and I love tits, adore having my nips sucked and pinched, and even though I have dabbled with a girlfriend and adored caressing her she has very small tits, I would love to play with a woman with bigger boobs,(like mine) my aim is to play and be played with played with.......... ( . Y . ) ;) :kiss: :rose:

tumblr_mzb9yvMPRV1s4n9wyo1_400.gif

Back