xxxx When nothing Goes Right....Go Left xx

I just read your 19th birthday story. One girl with a group of guys makes for lots of steamy sex for the girl. :)

So,

After a hiatus of sorts, I find myself back here. I spent many a afternoons laughing, arguing and even crying with my online friends here in Lit world.

I am slowly but surely piecing the rest of my life together. I am stronger today than I was yesterday, wiser today than I was yesterday and sadly, older today than I was yesterday!:eek:

So, I find myself back here, once again.....someone please...give me a reason to stay;)

You are stunning. After reading your profile, your attitude makes you sexier. A woman confident in her skin is the sexiest woman of all.

Welcome back, good to see you looking as seductive as ever and keeping that positive outlook. Looking forward to more of your posts gorgeous.

I was going to type something witty here and extol your virtues, but it appears all the blood I require to operate my brain has vanished.

I wonder where to ;)

So,

After a hiatus of sorts, I find myself back here. I spent many a afternoons laughing, arguing and even crying with my online friends here in Lit world.

I am slowly but surely piecing the rest of my life together. I am stronger today than I was yesterday, wiser today than I was yesterday and sadly, older today than I was yesterday!:eek:

So, I find myself back here, once again.....someone please...give me a reason to stay;)

Welcome back. Not sure I can give you a reason to stay, however, the subject matter you post is good enough reason to keep me here.

Great to see you and your 19th Birthday was quite the arousing story!! Love your Wit and Wisdom. Your pics are Great as well ... very Sexy Body!!

Well, today is the day after my return...and I'd like to thank everyone for being so kind.

It just reminds me f how great a place this is and how unique it is..so thankyou.

It's a holiday today in the UK, hope you are all having a great day :heart::heart:

Last edited:
Well, today is the day after my return...and I'd like to thank everyone for being so kind.

It just reminds me f how great a place this is and how unique it is..so thankyou.

It's a holiday today in the UK, hope you are all having a great day :heart::heart:

A carry over Mayday
you look hot alright

So,

Give me a reason to leave

Back