The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: I really hate Tech support. Like..... really, really hate them.

But, after hanging up on them and just fucking around with my modem configuration I got my internet to work.

So fuck you tech support!

I agree.

When I was younger we had some really old broken down cars in the woods behind my house. Me+baseball bat+broken down cars= a really good time regardless if I was angry or not.

I was a science dork....I took coke bottles...filled them with drano crystals and aluminum foil and a bit of water.....capped 'em...shook 'em....tossed them on my dad's back lawn....and watched them blow up....and kill his grass lol

I agree.

When I was younger we had some really old broken down cars in the woods behind my house. Me+baseball bat+broken down cars= a really good time regardless if I was angry or not.

I was a science dork....I took coke bottles...filled them with drano crystals and aluminum foil and a bit of water.....capped 'em...shook 'em....tossed them on my dad's back lawn....and watched them blow up....and kill his grass lol

low giggling

My dad had a lot of old MREs around so we used the stuff from that. I can't recall what the name of the stuff is but when you mix it with water and shake it it gets really pressurized and explodes.

We did that a lot.

At least up until the day that my brother tossed one on the car and it cracked the windshield.

Then we turned to making homemade fireworks.

My dad had a lot of old MREs around so we used the stuff from that. I can't recall what the name of the stuff is but when you mix it with water and shake it it gets really pressurized and explodes.

We did that a lot.

At least up until the day that my brother tossed one on the car and it cracked the windshield.

Then we turned to making homemade fireworks.

Hahaha nice. Chemicals within the drano crystals have an exothermic reaction with aluminum. You don't really need the water to make it happen. But it's sort of like a catalyst. It pushes along the reaction faster :-D My older brother was a bad influence....

LT: I really hate Tech support. Like..... really, really hate them.

But, after hanging up on them and just fucking around with my modem configuration I got my internet to work.

So fuck you tech support!

Because breaking things is fun?

*nods*

First...I work tech support, so that wounds me Mz. Dream.

*sadpandaface*

Second, while that is true, Mz. Luna....I suppose I used the wrong word, or perhaps muddled my context. "Things" there was meant to imply persons that I do not classify as worth the dignity of calling people, and so...are simply things. Though, I suppose a baseball bat and a beat-up jalopy would work just as well. Maybe get some hand wraps and go to town that way too.

First...I work tech support, so that wounds me Mz. Dream.

*sadpandaface*

Aw, don't be a sadpanda! I've always had really helpful tech support, so there's two sides to every coin... plus, I'm sure you're not an evil tech support person!

Aw, don't be a sadpanda! I've always had really helpful tech support, so there's two sides to every coin... plus, I'm sure you're not an evil tech support person!

I try to be the helpful sort, but as you said....two sides to every coin.

*face goes from sad to neutral*

tumblr_mjdlu2XVeA1rqeevno1_500.gif

I really, really hope this woman didn't get her dates mixed up. She calls at the last minute, 5:01 pm yesterday and leaves a voicemail that she's all ready for my closing on my refi on Monday the 9th. Uhm, hello, we scheduled it for the 9th.....as in Saturday the 9th. I'm gonna be there. I sure hope she shows up.

LT: I had a dream last night that all my highlighters and pens dried up. Studying too much? Of course not!

Actually, that would be the good part if you're into anal. But just imagine the wishes you would conjure if you were gassy! :eek:

Second bit made me laugh and I'm trying hard not to think on it in detail. First bit, you have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back