54 and craving comments

I had a thread on here a couple of years ago, I loved the comments. it was such a turn on for me and hopefully for others. love how dirty they got.

glad you enjoyed it, always looking for exciting conversation

Yes, left no room for anything underneath.

is that a command?

I knew from the first pic, that you were wearing a dress I like to see. Tightly fitting, no underwear lines, and then you turn around. Jackpot.

I love the tease element and a nice peek of your pleasure zone.

Gorgeous girl.

Hi Play

I had a thread on here a couple of years ago, I loved the comments. it was such a turn on for me and hopefully for others. love how dirty they got.

Mmmmmmm you look wonderful for 54. Tall,toned, lithe with curves in all the right places. Your tight white dress leaves little room for imaginations any underwear. Mmmm lovely.
I love a naughty lady who embraces her sexuality like you. You’ve stirred my snake thinking about putting my hand up,your dress to caress your honeypot. I bet it tastes devine xx

Amazing dress!you have a fantastic body and seem like such a hot and naughty lady. Can't wait to see more of you!

Omg that dress is amazing on you love the first pic really sexy but then in the second one omg what a dress x

You are absolutely stunning sweetheart and id love to be taking that sexy pussy from behind slamming into that amazing ass as i pull on ur hair n pinch ur nipples as i bite and suck ur neck

Back