😈 Mara ~ Manifesting Fantasies 💜

So yeah, I’m in a mood, and not the good kind.
I got a dog bite for Christmas, and my right index finger is getting in my way. Plus I’m not feeling well. Not quite feeling the joy. Poor pitiful me.

I’ve been overposting. I’ll take a breath. You catch up.

And here’s some food for thought. Perhaps this will encourage some of you in USA to speak up to your legislators. They work for you, so maybe you should let them know you’re paying attention

soundtrack for this post

I had to move from Tumblr to Sharesome, MeWe, and Bdsmlr because of the Puritanicals now at Tumblr.

More.....

I may be a Scrooge, but I’m still generous with the gifts. And they’re not all under the tree. Treasure hunt! Since the Solstice, I’ve been hiding album links in my replies. So if you take a good look, the treasures are hidden in plain sight. The moral of the story is Always Read the Replies!!!

Just snuck in for a minute to catch up and oh my, you certainly got my mind going with these pics!!! Now off on a treasure hunt!!!:kiss::rose::devil:

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

How about a Titty Tuesday tea party?

Always fun to drop in when I can. I see you're serving Mmmmm…….ore than tea, so it's a great holiday party.

Thank you for the link to Then he kissed me. I noticed that Darlene Love was credited with singing the lead vocals although she was never in the Crystals, her's was the go to voice if Phil Specter thought the lead vocals were not strong enough on any of his productions.

What a messy girl, keep still I’ll bring my tongue round to help clean you up.

I missed the first hidden link in your replies, but noticed the last couple. I love your shell decorations. I can’t quite make out how they are attached to your nipples.

Those are little hair clips, lots of pinching teeth. I’ll have to arrange a better look.

Merry Christmas!!!!

I'd love to have a Titty Tuesday Tea Party with you!!!! I'll help you clean up that honey!!!! Do you take cream in your tea????😈😈😈😈

I’ll take clean-up help, but no cream in my tea. :rolleyes:

Lovely pics!!!! I need to go back and re-read all of your posts!!!!😈😈😈😈

Absolutely! And I hope you had a great day Friday. :kiss::heart:

merry christmas mara

Thanks, Heath — and to you.

Mara, there are only 100+ posts. The thread has already been up for a week! Might you be slipping?

Ha, I trust you don't mind your leg and other parts being pulled. Good luck with the thread!

Thanks for visiting. Don’t much care about slipping, enjoying the slipsliding! I’m in no hurry to finish what I just started. :rolleyes:

I found one :D

I trust you’re licking your lips.

MARA MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thank you for sharing on Breast size, got to my goal of 200 pages.

Thank you for all of the wonderful sexy pictures.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

You’re welcome, Fred. Here’s to a better year ahead. Enjoy your new thread.

The Christmas feast???? :devil::devil::devil:

That’s about right...

I loved the pics! Liked the last one the best though! :rose:

Laughter and lust — what better combo?

Great tease! :devil::rose:

I hear there’s this cliche that women ask “does this make my ass look fat?” Not me.

A very edible selection!!! :devil::devil::rose:

Appetizers! My favorite course...

If you are worried about my health, I would like to point out that regular orgasms are good for the heart and for prostate health.
So, anything you can do to assist me in that regard.....

I worry about Everyone’s health! And yes, I’m doing my bit for more orgasms. I trust you’re making good use of the fap fodder. ;)

Well, then, it was fairly easy to change my mind! Hope you're enjoying the slide into the New Year...…………..

Laughing.... well aren’t you easy?! :heart:
Finger is improving. It’s easier to type at last.

Sorry to hear about you being bitten by a dog. It shouldn’thappen if they are properly controlled.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

You can post as often as you like. I’m happy to read and ogle everything.

By the way, the food for thought link doesn’t work for me.

Too true about the dog. Unfortunately, it is the sole family of an important someone. An incredibly anxious and aggressive rescue I’ve worked hard to connect with for years, but I’ve had enough. I was giving him a treat for heaven’s sake. It’s not the first time he’s bitten me, but it’s the last.

Sorry you couldn’t see the link. It was an essay on US laws about “cleaning up the internet.”

A quote from the article: “These recently passed laws effectively poke holes in section 230, a 1996 addition to the Communications Decency Act, which states “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.” For example, if someone decides to tweet a libelous rant about me, I can’t sue Twitter for allowing it on their platform. But under SESTA/FOSTA sites are responsible for any sex work advertisements hosted on their sites servers, whether they know the content is there or not. States can now sue tech companies who have content related to sex work on their websites.”

Sold as an effort to combat sex trafficking, the laws have instead resulted in clamping down on sexual content on the internet. Think Tumblr. Think of the potential impact on other sites.

Joy

I recognize you, but who are the twins? and why were you teasing dogs?

I just thought that Joy photo was hysterical.
And I Never tease dogs. See above.

I had to move from Tumblr to Sharesome, MeWe, and Bdsmlr because of the Puritanicals now at Tumblr.

I never used Tumblr but I know much of the visual content on Lit, with the notable exception of AmPics, is gleaned from stuff posted there. Thanks for sharing other possibilities.

Just snuck in for a minute to catch up and oh my, you certainly got my mind going with these pics!!! Now off on a treasure hunt!!!:kiss::rose::devil:

Such a big smile here! How I enjoy hearing that you snuck away for a peek. I figured a treasure hunt would offer more gift possibilities than a nipple hunt. :kiss::heart:

Always fun to drop in when I can. I see you're serving Mmmmm…….ore than tea, so it's a great holiday party.

MsG! Thanks for dropping in. Shall we have a sticky nipples hug? :kiss::heart:

Thank you for the link to Then he kissed me. I noticed that Darlene Love was credited with singing the lead vocals although she was never in the Crystals, her's was the go to voice if Phil Specter thought the lead vocals were not strong enough on any of his productions.

I love that music, but the link I shared was to “He’s a Rebel” by the Crystals. Which I always sing with the female pronoun. She’s a rebel and she’ll never be any good. She’s a rebel ‘cause she never never does what she should... Reference to my rebellious nature. And of course I adore the saxophone solo.

So YouTube must have sent you off on a fun journey through the Crystals catalog. Consider it another gift. :kiss:

Last edited:
I worry about Everyone’s health! And yes, I’m doing my bit for more orgasms. I trust you’re making good use of the fap fodder. ;)

I'm ready for more whenever you are.
Hope you are feeling better and your mood has improved.
If there's anything I can offer to make you feel better, I'd love to, after all you have offered me.

Sorry for the wrong Crystals reference, I also notice on the same you tube page that the Ayuob Sisters ( a very talented pair from Glasgow) playing Uptown Funk which may have distracted me. Are you familiar with them?

Can you see my ass through this?

Sorry I got distracted by the unusual, but typically Mara dress

Purple Monday and New Year’s Eve

Corks popping!

Attachments

• 99429D40-E91A-4D82-AEB2-E6B2344F71B2.jpeg
    99429D40-E91A-4D82-AEB2-E6B2344F71B2.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 6
I'm ready for more whenever you are.
Hope you are feeling better and your mood has improved.
If there's anything I can offer to make you feel better, I'd love to, after all you have offered me.

Thanks. I’m feeling better and adding bubbles.

Sorry for the wrong Crystals reference, I also notice on the same you tube page that the Ayuob Sisters ( a very talented pair from Glasgow) playing Uptown Funk which may have distracted me. Are you familiar with them?

I hadn’t been, so I listened to several pieces. I liked the idea of Egyptian/Scottish better than the reality, I’m afraid.

Can you see my ass through this?

Sorry I got distracted by the unusual, but typically Mara dress

I do enjoy dressing up!

Fascinating image, really like that garment.

My patchwork vest. And what lies beneath.
*foreshadowing music...

Gorgeous. I though the reference to corks popping was your plug popping out. :devil:

Don’t you just hate when That happens?!

*a long-time admirer poking his head back in*

Mara....I know that I haven't been around for a long time now but you have not diminished in your abilities or beauty or eroticism, dear lady. You still inspire such incredibly erotic thoughts and imaginations with your images and words....

:kiss: :rose:

Such a big smile here! How I enjoy hearing that you snuck away for a peek. I figured a treasure hunt would offer more gift possibilities than a nipple hunt. :kiss::heart:

I want to be up close and personal with all your many treasures beautiful lady. Have a very Happy New Year!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Yes I do. Saw the title and though, perfect, well it was just not the perfect i was expecting.😇

Nicely said, good sir. Just free associating, not intending to mislead.

Beautifully positioned to party! Happy New Year!

And to you!

*a long-time admirer poking his head back in*

Mara....I know that I haven't been around for a long time now but you have not diminished in your abilities or beauty or eroticism, dear lady. You still inspire such incredibly erotic thoughts and imaginations with your images and words....

:kiss: :rose:

Lovely to see you again, Druce. You’re always welcome, and I appreciate your kind words.

Are you sure its not cocks popping?

One of my favorite poses.

Mine too. ;)

I want to be up close and personal with all your many treasures beautiful lady. Have a very Happy New Year!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Awww — thanks, Ed. :kiss:

Back