Available to edit ~~ December 2018

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,371
This can be a busy time of the year, but if you have a little to spare and want to help, be sure to add your name to this thread.



Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.


Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.


Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
Available most of the month

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65

I have stories on the go, but if you are not in a rush for a return, then there is no harm in asking me .
 
Last edited:
deleted
(sorry, account was hacked, so I need to take everything down, but I don't know how to delete the whole comment, can only edit it)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top