Sharing Sasha

Wait ... haven't you already started your own thread?
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1479679

and why do you still look just like "ILuvCum" ... right down to the exact same mole on your ass ... something still doesn't jive.

She is the same sexy Sasha from before and her screen name is pretty similar not like she was trying hide that fact. Don’t think iluvcum is same woman, very similar but pretty sure not the same, have seen differences between the two. Either way both are hot and don’t mind :D

Last edited:
She is the same sexy Sasha from before and her screen name is pretty similar not like she was trying hide that fact. Don’t think iluvcum is same woman, very similar but pretty sure not the same, have seen differences between the two. Either way both are hot and don’t mind :D

It is *exactly* the same lady. If you go find the shot of her (very nice) ass in the other thread and compare the pattern of moles you will see it is unmistakable. I’d post them side-by-side here, but they are not mine to re-post.

Moles don't lie ... if two people have the exact same moles on their body ... that's either a huge coincidence ... or ... who knows ...

Guess I’m going to have some fun doing the research lol

Wait ... haven't you already started your own thread?
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1479679

and why do you still look just like "ILuvCum" ... right down to the exact same mole on your ass ... something still doesn't jive.

We were on here a few months ago, but had gotten away from it for a while! But we’re back! That is weird about looking similar but I can promise we’re not the same person :rose:

Who cares? I've been on/off this site several times since 2005. I can't remember username/password or the gmail accounts I've used for privacy. Unless someone is posting the pics of stranger (or revenge) it really doesn't matter what the username is, does it?

Relax and enjoy the thread, or, put this person on ignore.

Unless there is subterfuge then I am ok with this.

My $0.02. you can keep the change.

Thank you! And the same goes for me! Ive been on and off of this site for an couple years and I really can’t keep track of my emails/passwords, etc. I’m just on the site to have some fun, not trying to trick anyone! Just here to post some more pics, chat and browse! :heart:

Thank you! And the same goes for me! Ive been on and off of this site for an couple years and I really can’t keep track of my emails/passwords, etc. I’m just on the site to have some fun, not trying to trick anyone! Just here to post some more pics, chat and browse! :heart:
Looking forward to seeing lots more in that case!

Wow. SPECTACULAR. Look forward towards seeing more. Perhaps even getting to flirt with you.

Back