Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Jo ... You lookas radiantent in Purple as anything I have seen ..

attachment.php
attachment.php

For it beening Early :eek: .. Such a Sweet Smile

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Mmmm, wow... all 3 of those pics would make for a great vision to wake up next to.

Especially if I spend the night snuggled against you. :kiss:

Good morning everyone ~ well, early morning for me this Saturday, indeed. I'm sitting here with my coffee, still completely dumbfounded by the response to my super-shy rear view pics (thank you, you are all far too kind!)

Here are a few pics to start off the weekend, a little something in purple.

Well, you made my Saturday for sure....the purple looks nice on you.
Your shy rear-end photo is so inviting and tells more of what is come. Some naughty idea come to mind of what I would if I get my hand on your lovely rear-end...some kissing, squeezing, and gentle biting. Maybe light spanking while moving those panties aside to please every inch between your thighs... I am getting worked up already. thanks for sharing as usual!

Good morning everyone ~ well, early morning for me this Saturday, indeed. I'm sitting here with my coffee, still completely dumbfounded by the response to my super-shy rear view pics (thank you, you are all far too kind!)

Mmm...those are delicious! I really love the first one as it looks like you're on your knees, smiling up coyly just before unzipping my pants, and of course the second is all about that gorgeous ass! :D

Purple looks very niceon you. You are raising the teasing quite well..

Last edited:
Thank you. Here I am not nearly as shy as I am IRL. Here, I get to be who I can't be when interacting with others (without a computer screen interface, of course!)

And that is the true joy if Lit, isn't it?

Awesome

Now I have toget behind you and get these panties off of you like I did the last pair. :devil::heart::kiss:

So very

You are so very sweet, so very cute and so very desirable. I'm an especially big fan of you nipples. Love the length. You behind is perfect! And you have the most fantastic smile. You got my full attention and have me at full attention.

A great start to my day :)
Thank you:rose:

That second pic is great. YOu have such nice legs and rear Shy.
Thank you, glad you enjoy them!

Holy cow...you look amazing in purple. Plus, we get another shot of the ass, the teasing smile, and those amazing breasts. Just stop my drool right now, makes me want to do ALL sorts of naughty things
And now *I* am thinking about what those naughty things might be....

Morning Jo ... You lookas radiantent in Purple as anything I have seen ..
For it beening Early :eek: .. Such a Sweet Smile
Thanks For Sharing ...
I *am* an early bird ~ does that mean I get the worm?

Mmmm, wow... all 3 of those pics would make for a great vision to wake up next to.
Especially if I spend the night snuggled against you.
It's cool, windy and rainy outside. Snuggling in bed sounds like a fabulous idea.

Well, you made my Saturday for sure....the purple looks nice on you.
Your shy rear-end photo is so inviting and tells more of what is come. Some naughty idea come to mind of what I would if I get my hand on your lovely rear-end...some kissing, squeezing, and gentle biting. Maybe light spanking while moving those panties aside to please every inch between your thighs... I am getting worked up already. thanks for sharing as usual!
Sounds like some naughty fun, indeed. But don't worry about light spanking ~ this shy girl has some junk in the trunk and can handle a good, hard smack ~you won't hurt me, promise!

I love the purple!! :) Thanks for posting.
You are quite welcome!

Mmm...those are delicious! I really love the first one as it looks like you're on your knees, smiling up coyly just before unzipping my pants, and of course the second is all about that gorgeous ass!
Well, before I unzip them, let's put the belt aside to use when I position myself as in pic #2....

Purple looks very niceon you. You are raising the teasing quite well..
Thank you, I am having so much fun being a naughty-teasing shy girl!

And that is the true joy if Lit, isn't it?
You said it! :kiss:

Now I have toget behind you and get these panties off of you like I did the last pair.
Well, after last time, you won't need to 'get me' to....I think I might just take them off myself...quickly!

Mmmm ... love your latest pics ! What a tease !
Thank you!!

You are so very sweet, so very cute and so very desirable. I'm an especially big fan of you nipples. Love the length. You behind is perfect! And you have the most fantastic smile. You got my full attention and have me at full attention.
Thank you, and now, you have my attention as well :kiss:

You are welcome

A great start to my day
Thank you
And your lovely words, a great start to mine. :kiss:

Slow and easy Sunday mornings....

...I think might be my absolute favorite. Wrapped in a sheet, lounging in bed with the sun peeking through the window...mmmmmm ...heavenly!

Of course, with children running around that is just a pipe dream *sigh* ...

Last edited:
...I think might be my absolute favorite. Wrapped in a sheet, lounging in bed with the sun peeking through the window...mmmmmm ...heavenly!

What a pic to start my Sunday morning! So SEXXXY as always sweetie! Hope you have a great weekend.

That first picture planted a little dream in my head :D
:kiss::rose::kiss:

:)

Well, after last time, you won't need to 'get me' to....I think I might just take them off myself...quickly!

Works for me, then my lips, tongue & fingers will take over.............to start. :heart::devil::kiss:

Morning

I woke up extra hard today. Now I know why. I may have take care of things fantasing of purple.

What a pic to start my Sunday morning! So SEXXXY as always sweetie! Hope you have a great weekend.
Thank you dear! I *am* having a lovely weekend, (with no plans for a change, so nice and lazy!) and hope that you are too! :kiss:

That first picture planted a little dream in my head :D
I love to dream.... I dream in vivid color, how about you?

Works for me, then my lips, tongue & fingers will take over.............to start.
Well, then..... :devil: This shy gal is speechless (moaning doesn't count as speech, right?)!

I *am* an early bird ~ does that mean I get the worm?

But of course You do :devil: .. Just as much as You want ;)

attachment.php

Such a Pleasure to see .. Nothing is as Erotic as a Lady
Pleasing Herself ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

If (when I purposely let) you catch me, I will wave the white flag of surrender, and surrender my panties too...

Wow, so I have the EctoJohn stamp of approval? I think that might be better than Good Housekeeping in this world ;)

Of course *not* really, but I enjoy a good teasing. :cool:

*gasps* :eek: .... but I think I *like* it! :devil:

Thank you :eek:

Hey, you know what they say sweetness, third time's a charm.....

:cattail:
My feet couldn't be shy if they tried. I have oddly large feet, but they support my 5'10" frame and large backside! LOL

thank you!

ooohhhhh! Love it!

Alrighty then!

Thank you sweetie :kiss:

I think your frame and backside are perfect.

Well, before I unzip them, let's put the belt aside to use when I position myself as in pic #2....

It's as if you read my mind! I do so love to use my nice thick leather belt on soft sweet ass like yours. Mmm...glad you share that particular delight! :D

It's cool, windy and rainy outside. Snuggling in bed sounds like a fabulous idea.

I shall join you there imediately.

I'll join you in your dreams, too. :rose:

Oh, I like this

Very sexy

attachment.php

Why would you think we don't appreciate your sexy self as is? Love your ass, time to drop your panties?

mmmm Love to be wraped in that sheet with you:kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back