Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

What dips go with salt and vinegar?

The nipple jewlery was purchased at the London Erotica show from silversmith Richard Larsen, who I hear is not trading at the moment. Try googling nipple sheild (avoiding the lactation aids) and you should find a few.
Tbh they look lovely, but fall off all the damn time. Ones that sit behind a piercing are more secure.

What dips go with salt and vinegar?

The nipple jewlery was purchased at the London Erotica show from silversmith Richard Larsen, who I hear is not trading at the moment. Try googling nipple sheild (avoiding the lactation aids) and you should find a few.
Tbh they look lovely, but fall off all the damn time. Ones that sit behind a piercing are more secure.

I'll have to start making some of them

Happy Monday

And a happy Monday to you too! I'm at work and can't concentrate at all. How is everyone?

Nice and sunny down here! Very windy though.

Oh the joys of chatting about the weather. :D

I'm not a Cider drinker myself, instant headache for me. Which is a shame because I like the taste.

Reminds me of the first time I tried Sangria on a hot day. It went down very easily, but when I tried to stand I kind of....didn't... :)

that was my first pimms experience...didn't realise how strong it was...and i was on a work luncheon!:)

Back