Mass shootings in New Zealand mosques

IMG-5550.jpg

1491c96ac74ed2d90c38e6776a107eb1.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Don't know if anyone pointed out the obvious error in the thread title, but these were not mass shootings. They occurred in mosques.

I told you long ago that your comedy act lacks comedy.

I'm still right.

Crazy people come in all flavors.

Why can't you all realize this?

Ya'll spend too much time worrying about posts.

Words on a screen.

A teenager could be in serious trouble after sharing the gunmans livestream.

I doubt he will be given prison time. More likely to be a warning from the judge in the hope that this might give others who do the same sort of thing that there may be consequences.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213914

There were other posts prior to the event as well - I'm hopeful that this is the start of a clear message that this sort of crap will no longer be tolerated.

A teenager could be in serious trouble after sharing the gunmans livestream.

Not at all shocking.....

White kid? I hope they fucking crucify him publicly....god damn white people :rolleyes:

There were other posts prior to the event as well - I'm hopeful that this is the start of a clear message that this sort of crap will no longer be tolerated.

Hell yea sharing videos online? SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN!! :cool:

Last edited:
Not at all shocking.....

White kid? I hope they fucking crucify him publicly....god damn white people :rolleyes:

I understand you trolling American posters, because they made it about R versus L, Trump good versus Trump bad.

But why are you trolling NZers, BotanyBoy???
It happened in their country, it's natural for them to feel shock and all sorts of emotions.

I'm actually interested in finding out about how they and people in their entourage are seeing things now.
It must have shaken their "we're at the other end of the world, far away from all the madness" sense of security.

But why are you trolling NZers, BotanyBoy???

Because white supremacy is everywhere in all things.....all white males are Nazis that must be made example of....I don't like how that white male is holding his camera it's looks like a Nazi salute he's clearly Hitler incarnate......something must be done, New Zealand MUST censor all internet activity and shut down voluntary information sharing between it's citizens.

No actual white supremacy anywhere.....

It happened in their country, it's natural for them to feel shock and all sorts of emotions.

Great reason to go around prosecuting people for using the internet.

I'm actually interested in finding out about how they and people in their entourage are seeing things now.
It must have shaken their "we're at the other end of the world, far away from all the madness" sense of security.

They-have made it pretty clear.

Heavy censorship and prohibition are coming to NZ....probably only for white males though, wouldn't want to be racist or sexist. :cool:

Last edited:

He seems to have also decided to represent himself, rather than use a lawyer. The consensus seems to be that he'll expect he'll have more of a platform that way.
I don't know what they're going to do with him - he won't be safe in a prison.

Not at all shocking.....

I have no idea what ethnicity he is.

It was not a funny video about a dog who looks like a doofus. :cool:

Technically he is an adult at 18. re-posting the live stream of the mosque shootings and also posting messages "inciting extreme violence" is beyond concerning in my opinion.

So now he has to deal with the consequences of his actions. Like a grown up.

For the record Mathew Craig's post of "new pictures" of the shooting is of a completely unrelated event. The related gif in a subsequent post has no place anywhere on the internet.

who the fuck are YOU to decide what should be or shouldnt be on the 'net:confused:

For the record Mathew Craig's post of "new pictures" of the shooting is of a completely unrelated event. The related gif in a subsequent post has no place anywhere on the internet.

He's just engaged in a juvenile attempt to get a reaction. It's best to just put him on ignore - anything else is providing him with oxygen. It's a bit sad that he's that desperate for attention.

He's just engaged in a juvenile attempt to get a reaction. It's best to just put him on ignore - anything else is providing him with oxygen. It's a bit sad that he's that desperate for attention.

Edgelords gonna edgelord. Even if they're would-be ones way past their sell-by date. ;)

Edgelords gonna edgelord. Even if they're would-be ones way past their sell-by date. ;)

Actually, I'm maligning kids by calling it juvenile ... I watched a huge group of students in Christchurch do a spontaneous haka of support at a vigil they'd organised themselves at the park by the mosques. Children have way more compassion and empathy than whats-his-name.

"Stop calling me a Deplorable."

"Damn, fuck off, nigger."

Then you wonder. Trashy humans do not have much of a vocabulary.

Last edited:

One can tell when he is drunk. He is an alcoholic racist as well. He stays in constant mode of drunkenness. I think I will take your advice. His lungs are probably blackened with all that cigarette smoke.

Sad, he thinks his skin color is his saving grace in lieu of being a deadbeat loser. That's how these Deplorables work.

Last edited:
I have no idea what ethnicity he is.

Everyone is screeching "white supremacy!!" we all know what color he is.

One of those fucking white males.

It was not a funny video about a dog who looks like a doofus. :cool:

So??

Gore vids have been shared online since there has been an online.

It's only suddenly that it's a problem.

Technically he is an adult at 18. re-posting the live stream of the mosque shootings and also posting messages "inciting extreme violence" is beyond concerning in my opinion.

"inciting extreme violence" ?? Bullshit....more like pissing off the left.

His problem was that he's white.

Had he been a jihadi and name Al Mohammed Pendejo they wouldn't have touched him.

So now he has to deal with the consequences of his actions. Like a grown up.

Yes because sharing information on the internet BAD!!!

Better get all China with your internet censorship, otherwise more natural born Nazis will be sharing opinions and information on the internet that aren't politically correct either.

Can't have that......:cool:

Last edited:
New Zealanders react to Friday's attacks by voluntarily surrendering guns.

Not a large number, admittedly, although it remains to be seen what happens over the next few days. The fact that farmers - pretty much the conservative bloc in Aotearoa - can say that the minor convenience provided to them with the weapons concerned doesn't trump the potential risks they pose again gives me some hope, and reinforces the fact that the politicians concerned don't need to see this as as inevitable vote-losing action.

Charlie hebdo attack was done by such a "peaceful religion" because of a cartoon character representing allah.

But we cant complain about that because it makes islamics look bad.

The two people he's talking about were killed in a drone strike in Yemen in 2011. Four years before the Charlie Hebdo attack, you dumb fuck.

Muslims Massacre 19 Christians on Sunday, 120 in the Past Three-Weeks; Media SILENT

Back