Alternate Blurting I: Wasteland

Come on down, so long as we can visit up there as well. We’ll tour the dog parks. :)

That woud be fun, I love the chaos and camaraderie of dog parks. Dog parks, temperate weather AND antiques? I'm liking you more and more with each passing minute. But, be warned, if you're a good cook too you just might be my next grrrl crush. Fuck it, if you burn the boiled potatoes I'd still like you. :D:rose:

You are my courage, as I am your conscience,” he whispered. “You are my heart—and I your compassion. We are neither of us whole, alone. Do ye not know that, Sassenach?

That woud be fun, I love the chaos and camaraderie of dog parks. Dog parks, temperate weather AND antiques? I'm liking you more and more with each passing minute. But, be warned, if you're a good cook too you just might be my next grrrl crush. Fuck it, if you burn the boiled potatoes I'd still like you. :D:rose:

That is the perfect discription for dog parks.

As it happens, I am a fine cook. You won’t catch me baking, however.

[Discussions promoting and/or accusations involving pedophilia and/or underage sexual activity prohibited per our forum guidelines. - Last Warning Already Given]

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG-1924.jpg

Leave the baking to me, pretty lady. I was a pastry chef. I will bake you anything your heart desires. And cookies for the dogs, too. :rose:

I'm bored.

I just checked the news to see if anyone else offered to beat the shit out of
some pervy 90-year old grandpa, Sean-style
or some hat-wearing White privileged kids.
But *crickets.*

You all fuckers must be on holliday or something.

well this has been a fun weekend so far - bro and sis in laws over yesterday day time visiting, H's son and d-i-l brought the two grandchildren (2 girls, smart as whips and so funny at 9 & 10) over to spend the night... pizza, popcorn, movies, internet, late night, early morning, hot chocolate, cold pizza, pecan waffles on the go, and lots of playing with the puppies :D

After I figured out the acronyms, this sounds like a great weekend :)

I'm making home made donuts. I got a bee in my bonnet apparently. The dough is in the fridge doing its overnight happy thing. I've already got the chocolate ganache made. :cool:

Ha! :D

omg these are the cutest things ever

Screen-Shot-2019-01-20-at-11.48.51-AM-e1548003038773.png

linky

I've been looking at these:

d9a13a94d65bf89c3bff645032bfd00c_2000x.jpg

Not sure if they're more gimmicky than effective though.

here

Oh, there you all are.

Helllooooo.

I do swiped and dispersed that.

After I figured out the acronyms, this sounds like a great weekend :)

Made me want to have little, little ones about again. That, and pecan pancakes.

I'm making home made donuts. I got a bee in my bonnet apparently. The dough is in the fridge doing its overnight happy thing. I've already got the chocolate ganache made. :cool:

Ha! :D

I've been looking at these:

d9a13a94d65bf89c3bff645032bfd00c_2000x.jpg

Not sure if they're more gimmicky than effective though.

here

Next time we shall indulge in baked goods. You’ve inspired me to bake in the past.

I could always use more pretty toys in my life.

Next time we shall indulge in baked goods. You’ve inspired me to bake in the past.

I could always use more pretty toys in my life.

I'm ready to go buy some new toys soon. But I'm a bit picky. And if they don't work... then I get irritated.

these are cute, but i like a bit of dangle to mine

I also like the ones with the chains linking them. I've got a pair of tweezers and clovers that I quite like.

Back