Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 03-13-2018, 04:19 PM   #76
Moochienanu
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy1369 View Post
First, welcome back to the threads, though I was not around when you were before. I think you are beautiful, seductive and very alluring. Your pictures and musing are erotic and arousing. The perfect place for your musing and exhibitionism is here. THANK YOU for sharing, and I look forward to more. You are truly stunning so far.
((Huggles))
Thank you for the welcome and kind words. Youíre welcome and I hope I donít disappoint.

Old 03-13-2018, 04:30 PM   #77
Moochienanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissileMike View Post
Youíre a breath of fresh air, really like your musings love. Itís not like I mind your visual contributions particularly either..
*blush* thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazieKat69 View Post
Beautiful!!! Both the pics and your story your sharing with us...
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexywriterfla View Post
And both are quite alluring...along with your deft words.
*impish grin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhansolox View Post
so sexy and such kissable hips
Oh? *struts a bit* thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_johnson View Post
Both pictures are great but I like the one on the top better. The finger just inside the wasteband and the other on the cusp seems to match your words perfectly.
I was so close to only putting that one as it is, I agree, the better fit for this story, but I am so indecisive sometimes, itís a little ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducks View Post
Gorgeous body, sexy pic lady.
Thank you! I hope I continue to please.

Old 03-13-2018, 04:42 PM   #78
Moochienanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
As your dreams become more vivid, you can feel his hand moving over your velvet skin, slowly making its way down your body.
Mmmm... thinking of his hands on me, running over my silky skin, grabbing strategically, tweaking perfectly, touching every bit of me until I canít stand it any longer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes View Post
What a truly fun thread: sexy pictures of an awesome body and enjoyable verses of inspired imagination
This is the kindest review I think Iíve received! Thank you so much for taking the time for me.

Quote:
That ass...oh my.
I was once told that my ass was worth a pilgrimage.

Quote:
A lovely bottom can you feel his hands sliding over it.
Under the edges of the lace... on my hips, around to my front...

Old 03-13-2018, 04:53 PM   #79
KrazieKat69
Literotica Guru

[quote=Moochienanu;88850162

I was once told that my ass was worth a pilgrimage.[/QUOTE]

I would have to agree!!!!

Old 03-13-2018, 05:50 PM   #80
kingfupa
Literotica Guru

Love that ass!

Old 03-13-2018, 05:57 PM   #81
sexywriterfla
Sexy Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moochienanu View Post
Mmmm... thinking of his hands on me, running over my silky skin, grabbing strategically, tweaking perfectly, touching every bit of me until I canít stand it any longer...

This is the kindest review I think Iíve received! Thank you so much for taking the time for me.

I was once told that my ass was worth a pilgrimage.

Under the edges of the lace... on my hips, around to my front...
Indeed. Your ass deserves much...worshipping.

Old 03-13-2018, 05:57 PM   #82
Paendragon
AmPic and SRP Moderator

Quote:
There are simple things that remind me of him now, the sound of my pen drop, the breeze tickling me, the sight of gulls, the smell of water. I want to feel his fingers where mine are to feel my wanting for him. Feel him in my mouth, making me wet with this untamed, unraveling lust and desire for him. I want him to look down at me there with those eyes that follow me into dreams where we take turns exploring new heights unseen and created just for us.
I want to hit it . . .

Words I wrote

Okay, and some pictures.

Old 03-13-2018, 11:35 PM   #83
Moochienanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfupa View Post
Love that ass!
Thank you! Some say it is my best side. *ecil smirk*

Quote:
Indeed. Your ass deserves much...worshipping.
The thought of you bowing to me has me breathless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paendragon View Post
I want to hit it . . .
Perhaps because of my indiscretions, I deserve a multitude of spankings on my tush as well... *winks*

Old 03-14-2018, 12:28 AM   #84
kingfupa
Literotica Guru

Not sure if it's your best side or not but TBH...I haven't seen a bad side yet.

Old 03-14-2018, 04:48 AM   #85
Moochienanu

Happily Surprised

Sitting next to her at the restaurant. A cold, sticky booth under me, skirt riding up. I shouldnít have worn it, Iím uncomfortable and I feel like it shows in my face as we discuss the dayís plans with friends across the table. Then I feel her touch my thigh. Just the back of her fingers, one caressing. I look over to see if she means to, surprised she would in front of others, give up our secret. I feel her heeled foot, thigh, and she continues to talk with them across the table. Her hand moves and Iím lost, unable to concentrate, hoping they donít ask me anything because all I know right now is how good it feels as her fingers find me there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 4428DD7C-4035-4E0E-901A-C10A89517DEF.jpeg (35.2 KB, 0 views)

Old 03-14-2018, 04:52 AM   #86
KrazieKat69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Sitting next to her at the restaurant. A cold, sticky booth under me, skirt riding up. I shouldnít have worn it, Iím uncomfortable and I feel like it shows in my face as we discuss the dayís plans with friends across the table. Then I feel her touch my thigh. Just the back of her fingers, one caressing. I look over to see if she means to, surprised she would in front of others, give up our secret. I feel her heeled foot, thigh, and she continues to talk with them across the table. Her hand moves and Iím lost, unable to concentrate, hoping they donít ask me anything because all I know right now is how good it feels as her fingers find me there.
Nice feeling, nice touch and nice photo my dear!!!

Old 03-14-2018, 05:48 AM   #87
sexywriterfla
Sexy Beast

Quote:
Thank you! Some say it is my best side. *ecil smirk*

The thought of you bowing to me has me breathless.

Perhaps because of my indiscretions, I deserve a multitude of spankings on my tush as well... *winks*
Worshipping you comes in many forms.

Old 03-14-2018, 05:49 AM   #88
sexywriterfla
Sexy Beast

Quote:
Love the nipples tease, and lovely hair...

Old 03-14-2018, 06:27 AM   #89
Todger65
Usually Horny

Quote:
Fingers slowly sliding along your lips opening them, feeling the wetness within. Withdrawing her fingers and moving them to her lips to tast your nectar. Just a smile in your direction says it all.

Lovely photo.
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies, but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM

Old 03-14-2018, 11:50 AM   #90
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
It's being a pleasure taking time in your thread so thank you!

Quote:
Not sure you want to further ... is it still a reminiscence or a fantasy? (seethrou bra is a killer)

Old 03-14-2018, 12:12 PM   #91
MissileMike

Quote:
Youíre stunning love, and your texts make it even sweeter, pls continue posting..

Old 03-14-2018, 12:52 PM   #92
Moochienanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazieKat69 View Post
Nice feeling, nice touch and nice photo my dear!!!
Thank you so much. All the praise keeps me coming back to check and post.

Quote:
Love the nipples tease, and lovely hair...
I have been known to tease a bit... *smirk*

Quote:
Fingers slowly sliding along your lips opening them, feeling the wetness within. Withdrawing her fingers and moving them to her lips to tast your nectar. Just a smile in your direction says it all.

Lovely photo.
She was a sly fox, that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes View Post
Not sure you want to further ... is it still a reminiscence or a fantasy? (seethrou bra is a killer)
I Am either reminiscing OR fantasizing... does that help?
(It was worn for someone special, so thanks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissileMike View Post
Youíre stunning love, and your texts make it even sweeter, pls continue posting..
Iím having a grand time, so thank you for coming back to read and see more.

Old 03-14-2018, 12:59 PM   #93
sexywriterfla
Sexy Beast

Quote:
Thank you so much. All the praise keeps me coming back to check and post.

I have been known to tease a bit... *smirk*

She was a sly fox, that one.

Iím having a grand time, so thank you for coming back to read and see more.
Of that, I have no doubt.

Old 03-14-2018, 01:03 PM   #94
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Okay, I'll be happy with what's coming

Old 03-15-2018, 12:12 AM   #95
Moochienanu

Never enough time

We talk about spending days in bed. Of coffee and pizza delivered and paid for in robes or only a t-shirt, bare-assed and not one bit embarrassed of it because we are together. It always starts out like this. Passion and words that spurn each of us on to mountain peaks, shouting and moaning together as rivers rush in our ears drowning out everything but you and me. But then, the ocean breaks and it is reality.

*sorry about the image quality on this one... someday Iíll get a photobucket or something and make things easier on myself... always with the dreaming and the talks of ďsomedayĒ with me, huh?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 4BD3864F-67C6-4CB7-B1D3-8FE7277051C7.jpeg (26.9 KB, 0 views)

Old 03-15-2018, 12:56 AM   #96
MissileMike

Quote:
We talk about spending days in bed. Of coffee and pizza delivered and paid for in robes or only a t-shirt, bare-assed and not one bit embarrassed of it because we are together. It always starts out like this. Passion and words that spurn each of us on to mountain peaks, shouting and moaning together as rivers rush in our ears drowning out everything but you and me. But then, the ocean breaks and it is reality.

*sorry about the image quality on this one... someday Iíll get a photobucket or something and make things easier on myself... always with the dreaming and the talks of ďsomedayĒ with me, huh?
I see nothing wrong at all with it..😍

Old 03-15-2018, 05:29 AM   #97
Todger65
Usually Horny

Quote:

Sexy. Love where your hand is going.
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies, but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM

Old 03-15-2018, 06:30 AM   #98
sexywriterfla
Sexy Beast

Quote:

Lovely pic. No need to apologize at all.

Old 03-15-2018, 02:36 PM   #99
Moochienanu

Wet

Sheís in the shower now. Sheís the best gift, perfumed and sweet, soft and fun. I tell her some things about life, she tells me the same as our bare feet caress eachotherís legs under the covers and our heads sharing one pillow. I missed her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A3BC7A83-A8ED-4CB0-AB00-153B309DF375.jpeg (26.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg 3057BE6C-FC27-40C2-84B9-574A4AB14AE8.jpeg (38.5 KB, 0 views)

Old 03-15-2018, 02:37 PM   #100
sexywriterfla
Sexy Beast

Quote:
Sheís in the shower now. Sheís the best gift, perfumed and sweet, soft and fun. I tell her some things about life, she tells me the same as our bare feet caress eachotherís legs under the covers and our heads sharing one pillow. I missed her.
Mmmmm such tantalizing words. And the view...