Rick's Rooftop...an OOC lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all who wander are lost...

and many come back to Ricks, at least once a year or so.

Thanks for the memories my friends...especially my dear HT. :kiss:

Kit
:rose:
 
I sometimes read back through old posts...just because. It's nice that all that fun lives on.

Hello Papillon :)
 
Poor Ari
Long thought dead...

In a dream he sees
a crowd at Rick's
Like swarming bees
This place he thinks
will never die
He's missed it so
and that's no lie

Memories here were hot and rich
He's forgotten most and that's a bitch

Lady Kit remember me?
how many left
just two or three?

pardon me for silly rhymes
Is Turk around?
G&T with lots of lime...
 
Tit for Tat, Ari

Poor Ari
Long thought dead...

In a dream he sees
a crowd at Rick's
Like swarming bees
This place he thinks
will never die
He's missed it so
and that's no lie

Memories here were hot and rich
He's forgotten most and that's a bitch

Lady Kit remember me?
how many left
just two or three?

pardon me for silly rhymes
Is Turk around?
G&T with lots of lime...

There once was a Lady named Kit
Who by chance found a website named Lit

All day she would tarry
With a writer named Ari
At a small charming bar they called Ricks

Remember you? My dear, Ari, I am far to young to have memory issues! And if you think I'm old enough to have forgotten you, then we may no longer be able to be friends. *grins*

Hullo, Darling! Welcome back!! :kiss:
 
Okay
So much for maudlin sentiments. It's obvious this crowd has not changed a bit!
But you gotta catch me up here.

Is my place under the potted palm still available?
And where on earth is Turk?

Damn, I'll have to make my own drink or two or three...

Join me anyone?

Nice to see ya'll!

(been South toooo long)
 
Okay
So much for maudlin sentiments. It's obvious this crowd has not changed a bit!
But you gotta catch me up here.

Is my place under the potted palm still available?
And where on earth is Turk?

Damn, I'll have to make my own drink or two or three...

Join me anyone?

Nice to see ya'll!

(been South toooo long)

I believe Turk ran away with the bar maid some time ago Ari. Sadly, he took the last of the good booze and the naughty novel I had stashed behind the hot tub. Oh, and about the hot tub? It wasn't me! I know clothing fibers are bad for the filter so I only indulge in the buff.

Sadly, you'll have to pour. Even more sad is that I'm not sure there is a damn thing left. We had a bad run with some carpetbaggers a while back. Nasty business.

We did save your spot under the potted...*eyes the dead husk of a tree* um...well, next to the pot.

Must run...will be back for a drink and a catch up. :kiss:

*heels click smartly as the blonde in a short skirt departs*
 
Ari Ruminates Quietly

Holy Moly!
Now that you mention it the place is a bit dusty...
and why do we have that stuffed camel behind the bar?

and what on earth is that curious smell!

hmmm...

well, I have a small flask adorned with a cameo head inspired obviously by a Breck Shampoo girl and I think there may be a snort of Bourbon deLuxe still inside....so I'll just remove the dead dry monkey from my chair, sit down and play tic tac do in the sand that graces every table left standing.

I may haver Turk's mother's address somewhere back in my wallet. I may just drop her a note...
 
Lady Kit. Im sorry I missed you as well.

Oh, I brought some wine with me. aristo I hope that is ok. I figured we needed something and I would rather we have it here than for my new room mate to drink it
 
Hello Pap!
just writing a note to Turk's mom asking about his present whereabouts.
Have a seat, the wine looks good and I think I may have some
cheese and crackers left over from lunch in my jacket.

Upon closer notice Ari looks the worst for wear.
It's obvious the roads he's traveled the past few years
have not been made of yellow bricks.
His once meticulous grooming has become frayed at the edges.
His signature 'Joie de vivre' is sagging....
 
I hope Turk is ok

Let me pour you a glass. Its been a long day. Its time for old friends to sit and savor life together
 
Ari delighted, rises slowly and offers the lady a seat.
Pap It is good to see you and but I must fall back on the excuse of failing memory to try and remember if we ever shared a table here at Ricks or played together in the SRP world out there.
Except for brief incursions, sometimes scattered years apart I've been absent from Lit for almost a decade!

This room is full of ghosts but you my dear are obviously not one.

Please ,a toast to Old Times and New!

Tell me what profound changes have occured in my absence
or have there been any at all?
 
Ah my friend. It has been a long time since we shared a table here. I was gone for years before my sudden return about a month ago. I have been trying to learn new faces and adjust to new writing styles as well as challenge my own writing skills after being gone for such a long time.
 
How about a party?

Ari has been terribly busy in the backroom. Not only clearing out a 'nest' midst the neglected residue of years gone by, a nest he'll call home. (Temporarily at least) but he's also working on a plan, a plan for a 14th year anniversary party at Ricks!
Two weeks from Friday. The 17th. between 8 and midnight Please, Please come by.
There will be exotic drinks, loud entertainement and maybe even some new art by Ari himself will be unveiled.
(Though absent from LiteroticaLand he has been alarmingly creative this past decade).

Not a lazy bone in that mans body!


Hope to see you and bring a crowd.

Rest rooms are no longer in service but I've ordered two Designer Port-O-Potties that have to be seen to be believed!
 
A weary traveler...

*drops a designer bag, kicks off her Converse All-Stars, and drops onto the first available chair "There are clean chairs?" she questions.*

Wait...whats that smell? Disinfectant?...Old Spice?...Cleanliness? The Camel is Gone!!

*does a happy dance in celebration of the dirt and dust free bar, then immediately returns, exhausted, to her chair and lifts long jean-clad legs to its opposite at the next table*

I see you've been a busy boy, Ari. The place is coming along nicely. The 17th you say? Hmmm...*quickly scrolls through her trusty cell phone calendar*...why yes, I believe the 17th will do nicely. Add me to the confirmed list. It may be a situation of all the right crowd and no crowding, but at least we'll have plenty to drink. *eyes the empty bar shelf*

There will be alcohol. Right? Never mind, I'll call in a favor and have a truck swing by and drop off some boxes of booze. Be careful when you open them; they will literally be dropped and the truck will only slow down enough to take the corner. Guido can be like that.

*slips on her shoes, ready to dash on to her next stop, already moving as she shouts a final message and blows kiss*

Let me know if you need anything else, Ari. I'm sure I know someone, who knows someone, or maybe it's just someone with a cousin...possibly in Miami. *sigh* I sure miss Chanaud.
 
Ah yes, Chanaud! she hasn't been seen in years has she/
Last I heard she was in Newport RI, sailing sailing sailing....
but
Who knows maybe she'll fetch up a bottle with an invite in it.

Spread the word dear Kit maybe she'll read it in the wind.

God, so many...been browsing through the archives, this place was really hopping wasn't it?

Ok we shall gather then whoever is still around and any new souls who wonder what it was like in the Good Old Days.

Cousin in Miami..hmmm

Pap you'll be here right?

HT are you anywhere about?

See ya then, this back room gets pretty lonely and the smell of camel poo is very hard to get rid of.
 
A Tiger is checking in

Opens the door and looks around .. The dust gone and a nice scent that reminds you of the good ol days.

A party !! That's the best idea I have heard for years Ari. What a shame I can't attend myself but I hope that Rick's will be filled with friendly guests as it was at the time I first tried my wings on Lit.

I agree with you Kit so many fine memories from Lit and so many friends that we lost contact with.

Last time I heard from Turk he was on the east coast searching for Trish !? .. The girl that helped him behind the bar for a month or two. Or should I have said the girl that kept him busy in the room behind the bar?

Have you been able to take part in a tread or two already Papillon?

I called a band that promised to show up tomorrow evening.

Dance the night away, have a champagne or two or relax in the tub with someone that knows how to raise the temperature.

Hugs
Tiger

An appetizer from long ago

http://http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70691
 
Last edited:
Opens the door and looks around .. The dust gone and a nice scent that reminds you of the good ol days.

A party !! That's the best idea I have heard for years Ari. What a shame I can't attend myself but I hope that Rick's will be filled with friendly guests as it was at the time I first tried my wings on Lit.

I agree with you Kit so many fine memories from Lit and so many friends that we lost contact with.

Last time I heard from Turk he was on the east coast searching for Trish !? .. The girl that helped him behind the bar for a month or two. Or should I have said the girl that kept him busy in the room behind the bar?

Have you been able to take part in a tread or two already Papillon?

I called a band that promised to show up tomorrow evening.

Dance the night away, have a champagne or two or relax in the tub with someone that knows how to raise the temperature.

Hugs
Tiger

An appetizer from long ago

http://http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70691


So many old friends Ty. So many talented writers no longer here at Lit. I guess we take what we need and then move on old friend.

When you have a chance you and Pap should stop by the Inn. Drinks as always are on the house.
 
Well crap

Am I the only one in attendence?

CG how are ya, please drop by later on if you can.

HT GOOOD to see you if even a night removed.
That band you sent over is....subtle.

Does any one ever look back over the archived past at this place?

I guess too much time has gone by.

Kit, Pap can I buy you a drink or three?

Ok I'm over here by the potted palm, doodling in my sketch book

feel free to interupt the 'muse'
 
Sorry I did not stop in sooner. Things are really crazy in RL. Ari, It looks great in here. It reminds me of the old days...well kinda.
 
Hiya!
I hate to drink alone.
Thanks for coming by.

You know I havn't a clue what things are like at Lit these days. Are any of the OOC Clubs still active. Do any of the old crowd still left, SRP?

????

sigh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top